• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
ok, so i will take leon, hunk and willow
this will be fun lol
I totally agree. I also forgot to mention, but if you can find any kind of new information on Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City that is released after 1/14/12 and you post that information on here then you'll get an award, old information will not count.

KKAAIIG

sorry i havent been around very much lately and i need a little update, do i need to pick other characters or i will stick only with vector¿?
and btw Quito, Ecuador is were i live xD
I'm going on vacation to Ecuador this year! xD

Midgie

Hey guys not sure if this can be counted as new info as we are aware of a lot of things now as to what we have seen from trailers but some of this was new to me. This is a write up that has been posted which talks about characters, the triple impact trailer and what to expect revealing the first 4 levels of the game! It's a good read if you are really serious about this game!

http://www.relyonhorror.com/article...ty/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Hey guys not sure if this can be counted as new info as we are aware of a lot of things now as to what we have seen from trailers but some of this was new to me. This is a write up that has been posted which talks about characters, the triple impact trailer and what to expect revealing the first 4 levels of the game! It's a good read if you are really serious about this game!

http://www.relyonhorror.com/article...ty/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I guess that this would count. It certainly did give some information that I never heard of yet. So I guess that it counts. You are now promoted to Sergeant.

To tell that I already don't know about it or if it's old then all you have to do is look at the wikia of Resident Evil as I check their everyday to see if there's something new. So basically if you can find information that is not already on wikia then it counts.

Midgie

I just realised that I don't know much about the guys who play on our team! Both 1 and 2! I'm Martyn, I'm 25 and obviously come from Scotland. What about you guys?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I just realised that I don't know much about the guys who play on our team! Both 1 and 2! I'm Martyn, I'm 25 and obviously come from Scotland. What about you guys?
My name is Kasey, age 16 (I'll be 17 in 3 weeks). I'm from Louisiana. Favorite series is Ghost in the Shell, favorite video game series is Silent Hill (Resident Evil is about my #3 or #4 favorite), favorite food is Italian.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@VeCtOr - I've decided to go ahead and rank you up for showing the cool T-Shirts. I ranked you to Speicalist.

Top Bottom