• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@Midgie - What I mean by more than 1 character is that "Should 2 people on 1 team have 1 extra USS and Spec Ops character?". I'm going to make an example. Lets say that if enough people vote yes and I start allowing this, and everyone on team The Future Establishment makes an agreement on who gets an extra character, and the people who get the extra characters are you and VeCtOr, and you choose to have Bertha and Dee-Ay, well during group sessions you can use Spectre, Beltway, Party Girl, Dee-Ay, Carlos, and Lone Wolf without having me to nag at you for doing so.

@VeCtOr - If you don't get a lot of information put up I'll give you some bouns XP when we all start playing the game together.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
sounds gr8 ^^ im so fowarding to have the game like all days i check the videos and trailers xD

how about some info about the weapons in the game? xD

and it says something about head to
computerandvideogames . com / raccooncity / to enter the code for the chance to win prizes

and how about the squad skills trailer?

Midgie

Nice find on the weapons videos Vector!
After seeing Character trailer a few times is everyone still happy with their chosen characters and skills?

VeCtOr

heck yeah xD
major i got a question, as i told at the beginning of the thread, as i dont have a console atm im going to play in a friend ps3 with his psn nickname.
in april ill get my own ps3 and psn account so, it will create any trouble for me going from 1 acc to another?

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@VeCtOr - It would make a few tiny problems, the first is that I have to add your friend's and then add your PSN account when you get your own PS3. Pretty much I don't have a problem with it as long as long as I know that's it you. Another thing that would be a problem, but this is a really minor problem, is that you will lose all your weapons and story progress. That's pretty much all the problems, and they aren't that big.

Also I want to recommend not using the codes that you get from the Special Edition of the game on your friend's account because those codes are 1 time use only, so if you use them on your friends account then you get your own PS3 then those codes can not be used a 2nd time. It's best not to use those codes until you get your own PS3 and PSN account.

I also promoted you to the rank of "Sergeant" because you posted 2 new videos, and like I said in the message I sent you, the third video did not count because I already had it posted, if I would've forgotten to post it and then you posted it I would've ranked you 1 more time.

@Midgie - I'm still happy with the characters I choose. I still keep thinking that I should've choosen Dee-Ay over Tweed since Dee-Ay has the exact same skills and abilites as Lupo, but I think that's it better that I choose Tweed so that way I learn the strategies of using different classes faster plus I really like Tweed not only for apperance but also her destructive tough girl personality.

One more thing Midgie, I already told VeCtOr about this, but I have a suprise for both you and VeCtOr. It's not anything fancy and it's not a whole lot, but it's something to show my appreciation to both of you for contributing a lot to this group but the biggest thing why I'm making it is because both of you have been good friends to me. I did tell VeCtOr that it was going to be posted yesterday, but it's going to be delayed because of a problem that happened when I was making it. I will have it up probably this weekend or next weekend and I hope that both of you will like it.

VeCtOr

thx for the advises major, i will not use the codes then, i will wait till my own, i dont care about the progress in the game if i loose it lol i can win again and again (like i did with halo xD)
thx major ^^ btw this is my finals week at the uni so i wont be so active.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I'll more than likely be on Uncharted 3 this Saturday. Pretty much I made an event for myself for almost every Saturday, which is "SatCharted" which I'll play online on Uncharted 3 for most the day on Saturday. I may not be on Uncharted 3 this Saturday because I'll be getting 3 games in as birthday presents, they are Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, so if you see me on one of those games then it's either because I'm trying to complete them or I'm playing them for fun and/or addictiveness. If I'm not on Uncharted 3 this Saturday then I'll be on it next Saturday.

VeCtOr

well im back from my finals, i feel so mentally wrecked xD

ne ways new vid for you guys that i found about the elite weapons:

brin

i will play give me whatever chars the last user who dropped out was using i dont mind

xbox 360 iD D34N0

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@brin - Sorry that it took me too long to respond, been a little bit busy lately. Anways, I already added you to the 360 team. I'll let you choose what characters you want to be. I'll put the characters that you have left to choose from. Remember you only get to pick one from each (One U.S.S., one Spec Ops, one Hero, and one Villian).

U.S.S. - Spectre, Four-Eyes, Bertha, and Lupo
Spec Ops - Party Girl, Tweed, Dee-Ay, Willow
Hero (Heroes mode) - Carlos, Claire Redfield
Villian (Heroes mode) - Ada Wong, Nicholai.

@VeCtOr and Midgie - I already promoted both of you to the next. VeCtOr you are now "Sergeant Major of the Army" and Midgie you are now "Second Lieutenant". I gotta say, both of you do certainly contribute a lot. Also I'm still working on that suprise for both of you. I'm still trying to get some more ideas on what to do. Hopefully I will be done soon.

VeCtOr

still happy, just played resident evil 2 and resident evil 3 just for remembering everything to be fresh in ORC haha

i sucked big time in RE2 tbh ... leon rank D and claire rank C -________-
that is what happens when you dont play for more than 3 years haha

i did well thou in RE3 rank A ^^ xD

brin

i have some video gameplay to show you guys from when i was playing this at gamefest in september would anyone like to see it?

brin

here you go guys excuse the poor camera work but i was excited the vid is taken while my friend has a go with 3 other people.

enjoy :D i played this and absolutly loved it

Top Bottom