• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Group: Umbrella Public Security

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
@brin - Nice videos. They do earn you a few ranks. You have been promoted to Coporal (If you haven't already then it's best that you check the list on page 1 to see what you get.). Also I still need to know what characters you have choosen. If you still want me to choose for you then just let me know.

For VeCtOr and Midgie, here's an update on that suprise. I still haven't gotten around to even making it yet. On Friday night I'm going to start working on it. I may send both of you a message asking both of you to choose 2 things. If I do I'm going to put it in a weird way so that I don't spoil too much about the suprise.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
so we are 30 days from the release, any thoughts?
excited? lol
I am still excited for its release. I've been waiting for months for this game. I'm definatly going to like to the game no matter of it's good or bad. Unless it hits the lowest common denominator like that piece of crap game called AMY, which I doubt RE:ORC will since AMY did everything wrong

*RANT* AMY had Clunky controls and combat, outdated graphics, boring and repetitive gameplay, doesn't explain what you're supposed to do, extremely cheap deaths to the point you have to be the biggest nerd to get passed the 5th chapter, the mentally insane amount of backtracking, some glitches, an utter disappointing final boss fight and ending, and one of the biggest offenses is that it's only 3 hours long...3 HOURS LONG. FOR $10.00 ARE YOU ****ING INSANE. THIS SHOULD BE WORTH $1.00 IF IT'S ONLY 3 HOURS LONG. It's just as bad and purely BROKEN like Mindjack, it's just as repetitive as Call of Harry Potter: Magical Warfare Parts 1 and 2 aka Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2 the videogames, it's just as boring if not more boring than Fable III, a story that is just as interesting as Mindjack's story, and it's an utter dissapointment just like Mindjack, Call of Harry Potter: Magical Warfare Parts 1 and 2, Fable III, Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime, and Superman 64. AMY is one of the biggest EPIC FAILS AND A COMPLETE BA*****LIZATION of a video game. *END OF RANT*

and I know that RE:ORC is going to be more enjoyable because the locations that they are putting in the game, the amount of content that is being added, some mulitplayer modes, the amount of variety that is in the game, and the promise of future DLC definatly makes it one of my most anticipated games of 2012.

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
i saw something about a new trailer of ORC tonight episode of the walking dead on AMC
i dont know what channel is that but it will be lol so heads up!

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
so how was it? did somebody watched it?
AMC i think stands for American movie channel, also i stayed up and saw a ME3 dlc trailer and the ORC trailer. It wasn't anything special it just showed the playable characters fighting then it showed "trenchy" flipping a car :/

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I found some new stuff for you guys. This was released today from Gamespot on Youtube. I want every to take notice on this video as you're going to see some stuff that I haven't seen, nor was ever seen or heard of before. You'll know what I mean when you watch between 0:39-2:26.

Take notice on how there was U.S.S, Spec Ops, Heroes, and Villians on the screen all at once. So apparently in Heroes mode you can also play as anyone.

Also here's a new trailer I haven't seen before. I think that this is the commerical that VeCtOr was talking about.

VeCtOr

I found some new stuff for you guys. This was released today from Gamespot on Youtube. I want every to take notice on this video as you're going to see some stuff that I haven't seen, nor was ever seen or heard of before. You'll know what I mean when you watch between 0:39-2:26.

Take notice on how there was U.S.S, Spec Ops, Heroes, and Villians on the screen all at once. So apparently in Heroes mode you can also play as anyone.

Also here's a new trailer I haven't seen before. I think that this is the commerical that VeCtOr was talking about.

probably it is, nice videos!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
From what I know in Heroes mode, if you die as a Hero or a Villian then you are respawned as a U.S.S. character or a Spec Ops character (Determing what team you are on) and you have less health and less powerful weapons. I haven't heard what determines what U.S.S. or Spec Ops character you play as when you do die.

UPDATE: Every once in a while I'm going to repost the list of members because of the 10 minute edit thing (Seriously, I don't know who's idea of it is, but I just have to ask why oh why is there a edit rule now. I mean is it really necessary to put a rule that doesn't allow you to edit your post after 10 minutes? ). When ever there are new members joining or someone ranks up then after 1 week I'll repost the list of the members on here.

VeCtOr

resident.jpg

today is a big day my friends i thought i want to share this with u!
i was planning on getting the special edition on gamestop but i tried using my credit card a lot of times and wont let me buy it, so i went to amazon because sincerly im a regular customer in there... but only normal edition.. but you know what? its stil ORC!!!! and im really happy about it.!!!!!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
today is a big day my friends i thought i want to share this with u!
i was planning on getting the special edition on gamestop but i tried using my credit card a lot of times and wont let me buy it, so i went to amazon because sincerly im a regular customer in there... but only normal edition.. but you know what? its stil ORC!!!! and im really happy about it.!!!!!

That's great and I feel bad that you were unable to get the special edition of it, but at least that you are fine with just getting the game itself.

By the way about that little suprise, it's being delayed because last Saturday the electricity went out for a few minutes and I lost all my progress on the suprise, but I think I may be able to complete it this Saturday, determing what time I get back from my eye appointment and if I don't get to much into playing the Mass Effect 3 demo, Ryder White's Campagin DLC for Dead Island, and completeing Yakuza 4. If I don't get to side-tracked this weekend, I come up with some ideas, and work on it as fast as I can, it will be up this Saturday or Sunday. I'm sorry to both of you for not putting it up yet and making so many promises saying that it will be completed, but I promise that I will have it done soon.

Top Bottom