• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cartoon Network

Trinity

The best toons ever :) I've been watching it for the past 12 years or so :)
Pitty there aren't many old good cartoons,but most of them are switched to Boomerang..
There are a fer awsome new ones too.

L

Lurker
sometimes i watch it. But you can understand it since its just me. I used to watch toonami when it had DragonBall Z (or Zed if your in canada). Then they even ruined toonami then cancled it. So i only watch it when im in a good mood. Screw em` for cancelling toonami.

The only good new one left is..........................easily marvelous adventures of flap jack. "THE KID CANNON!"

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I was more of a Fox Kids kinda... kid. I used to love watching all that stuff way back when I had Sky Television. If Sky didn't cost a fortune I'd subscribe to it again.

Trinity

Dunno I always adored watching Ed,Edd and Eddy,Scooby Doo,Cow and Chicken,2 stupid dogs and stuff like that :)

L

Lurker
they barely airthis one anymore but i LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE TOM AND JERRY!

Broken Butterfly

I used to watch CN all the time when I was younger, but lately all of their cartoons suck. [/personal opinion] I guess when you compare them to the old cartoons, they're just not the same.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i loved ed edd and eddy and cow and chicken, i could watch them for hours, and not get bored lol
there so stupid when you think about it, but its cartoons at there best really.
lol

ResidentZelda

LOl I used towatch it, but then came all this crappy shows and now I watch Boomerang, because the show Johnny Bravo (he kinda looks like Wesker tough haha)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
aha cant believe i forgot about johnny bravo, i used to watch that as well, them cartoons were the kind you could watch for hours, nowadays cartoons bore the pants off me.
its not because ive grown up, dont get me wrong, i still love cartoons, not long ago i was looking for hey arnold online to watch LOL

Sephiroxas

Ed Edd n Eddy is awesome. I like cartoon network. It's a pretty good station. Especially at night. :D All the anime.

mastermind

the new cartoons kinda suck (personal opinion)
the only ones i thought were ever good were Tom and Jerry & the coyote AKA Wiley coyote & looney toons
i always hated cow and chicken and ed edd an eddy once again (personal opinion)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I grew up in a country where we had a TV station monopoly until the 1990'ies... only one channel. Government owned. Yippiaiai! :(
But that one station did send not only crap, but also alot of high quality programs like Tom & Jerry.

Foreign channels were available by parabol only, and few could afford that luxury back in those days. Cable was only available in cities, so we had that one TV station to watch until I got my own home. I do have a few kids channels now, possibly is Cartoon Network one of them. But most of the cartoons are flat out annoying to watch either because they were bad to begin with (I'm picky), or they've got terribly annoying dubbing.

I love Tom & Jerry and Asterix. :D

D

Deleted member 1428

Hmm, I like CN. I go there to watch Johnny Test and Ben 10 (and Ben 10 alien force). I hate Star Wars the "Lame" Wars though r~r. I also watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

3rd Mutation

I agree, I don't like the new CN, take about CN 2004 or 2003 was good.
T & J, Ed Edd and Eddy, Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo(Although that got boring after watching every episode like 5 times.).
I like Samurai Jack and Megas XLR, Kids next door was okay, King arthur's Disasters was ok, had some funny puns.

Cow and Chicken is cool.

@Romero

Interesting, what country?

Hoady

When i was living in Spain i used to have the sky tv(or whatever it was)and i always watched the kids shows.Cow and chicken,Ren and stimpy,tom and jerry,Dragon Ball Z(when it wasn't unedited!and it sounds badass in spanish) but the best was easily looney tunes.Daffy Duck hitting Hitler on the head with a hammer?Now thats cartoon gold, looney tunes was the best cartoon ever made its just a show full with the most ridiculous shenanigans.

I also watched Rockos Modern Life, Johnny Bravo(LOL),Dexters Labratory a few times which was odd and Scooby Doo but i only liked Shaggy and Scooby the other gang ruined the show so i didn't like watching it sometimes, the mystery van is funny though that show was obviously made by a bunch of stoners.Cartoons these days are ****!I feel sorry for the kids that miss out on such good stuff but now there pumped full of storylines, crappy reality kids shows and just plain stupid cartoons.When i was 5 watching Looney Tunes was just the best.

I like to watch some cartoons to this day there just cool lol but i don't have much chance of seeing anything, i don't have foxtel.

Trinity

From the newer ones,I'd say Ben 10 alien force,The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy,Foster's,Camp Lazo and My gym partner's a monkey are great

Levan

Polkka. lol
The only show I find decent now in Cartoon Network is Ben 10: Alien Force, the story's pretty great IMO.

I still remember Cow and Chicken... the two episodes that I only remember is where it features its "I Am Weasel" sidestory where I am weasel and I R Baboon switches brains, and the episode where one by one people started disappearing from a pool of water until Chicken was left, then when he went in it was actually some sort of entertainment bar, lol.

Fun times... Fun times... I still like Nickelodeon better though, especially due to Rugrats(the original one), Hey Arnold, and most of all, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, though not a cartoon, it's one of my all time favorite shows. :p

Hoady

Trinity;46310 said:
From the newer ones,I'd say Ben 10 alien force,The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy,Foster's,Camp Lazo and My gym partner's a monkey are great

Lol i know what all of those are but i've only watched Ben 10 which was just spun out, the rest i've seen all the ads for but they looked crap to me.I just remembered Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and although they fight heaps they never,ever use there weapons which is just poor because its 'too violent for kids'(well im guessing).

Spongebob is great, i can watch that for ages.

Levan;46314 said:
I still remember Cow and Chicken... the two episodes that I only remember is where it features its "I Am Weasel" sidestory where I am weasel and I R Baboon switches brains, and the episode where one by one people started disappearing from a pool of water until Chicken was left, then when he went in it was actually some sort of entertainment bar, lol.

Ahah i can't believe that I Am Weasel that was very long forgotten to me the nostalgia is coming back to me.That made me remember a show called Angry Beavers i didn't watch it often but it was pretty cool,2 beavers causing sheananigans.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Apart for Playstation games, I don't use my TV for entertainment so much. After I've spent hours on the internet and video games, all there's time left for is work- news and business updates. :p
I just checked and CN is not available any more. The cable company have replaced it with the Discney Channel.

3rd Mutation;46306 said:
@Romero

Interesting, what country?
Same as I live in now, if you look under my avatar.. ;)

Top Bottom