• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What new game announcements do you want @ E3?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
^ Hmmm so Dead Rising 4 must be the 2M tittle. Just announce Resi 7 already Capcom for goodness sake...
so im also hoping for a left 4 dead 3 release also on xbox side for my exclusives and hoping for res 7,2 remake ,outbreak remaster , and evil within 2 for my ps4. a few more games on leaked today knack 2 and watch dogs 2... dont really care for those but for anyone who does im letting ya know.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Nice, just watched the trailer. Is that Supergirl? Anyway, L4D was always the one thing I regretted about never having an Xbox. But yeah, the three biggest things I want to see are RE7 announcement with trailer, any sort of info on RE2 remake, and a console release date for Tekken 7. Beyond that I don't really care all that much.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I heard someone at my work (Caraway Tea Company - buy from us) say that he heard news of The Last Of Us 2, but with different characters set in the same world. I wouldn't mind it.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I heard someone at my work (Caraway Tea Company - buy from us) say that he heard news of The Last Of Us 2, but with different characters set in the same world. I wouldn't mind it.
As awesome as that would be, I doubt it'll be announced. Naughty Dog said they weren't going to start development on it until the Uncharted 4 DLC was complete. :(

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I guess the only things I'm really interested in would be:
  • Resident Evil 7
  • REmake 2 (I can hope)
  • Dead Rising 4
  • Legend of Zelda Wii U
  • Pokemon Sun & Moon
I have no idea what other possibilities there would be. Injustice 2 and Watch_Dogs 2 doesn't interest me in the slightest.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
As awesome as that would be, I doubt it'll be announced. Naughty Dog said they weren't going to start development on it until the Uncharted 4 DLC was complete. :(
Well, that's a heartbreak --- but that's what E3 is for! To surprise us all!

Maybe Naughty Dog will show the game is like half done already and be ready by the Holiday Season! I'm not saying it would be likely given your previous statement. BUT no one expected Fallout 4 last year and Bethesda was like, GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!?

And @Flipqy42, I am super ready for Pokemon Sun and Moon - Solgaleo, looks like the best Legendary I have seen in a long time. And I am super excited to use Rowlet!

RedPanda

4x the awesome
That would be the only way I would accept a TLOU 2. I'm afraid of them trying to continue with Joel and Ellie when their story ended perfectly as it was. I guess maybe a solo Ellie adventure could work, but I'd prefer new characters altogether.

IntoxNitram

That would be the only way I would accept a TLOU 2. I'm afraid of them trying to continue with Joel and Ellie when their story ended perfectly as it was. I guess maybe a solo Ellie adventure could work, but I'd prefer new characters altogether.
Rumors saying it will be a prequel story showing how the Fireflies came into contact with Ellie, kinda what happened before Joel and Ellie meeting. I reckon that could be somewhat interesting.

Also SKYRIM DEFINITIVE EDITION ANNOUNCED FOR PS4/XBOX ONE
It hasn't been announced. Most of the things you've posted as announced in this topic are leaks/rumors. Some of them seem likely and some of them have come true, but even with things like screenshots and logos its best to take everything with a pinch of salt until officially confirmed. As far as I known, all we have for Skyrim Definitive Edition is a retailer listing on some site I have never heard of?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Rumors saying it will be a prequel story showing how the Fireflies came into contact with Ellie, kinda what happened before Joel and Ellie meeting. I reckon that could be somewhat interesting.

It hasn't been announced. Most of the things you've posted as announced in this topic are leaks/rumors. Some of them seem likely and some of them have come true, but even with things like screenshots and logos its best to take everything with a pinch of salt until officially confirmed. As far as I known, all we have for Skyrim Definitive Edition is a retailer listing on some site I have never heard of?
wow ... youre a downer on here

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nerd_Leaks/status/740877448544419840

so no re7 maybe ;/ if i remember capcom had 2 unannounced games and these have been leaked.. i am done if i dont get re7 xD
Nooo how reliable is that twitter account? let's recap so far the rumored Capcom games are RE 7, RE2make, Dead Rising 4, and now new DMC, of all these I still think the only one that can reach 4M is RE 7 because of the fact that DMC 4 currently only sold 3M (lifetime sales), the 2M tittle however is still uncertain at this point, but RE 7 is still a safe bet.

Last edited:

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Nooo how reliable is that twitter account? let's recap so far the rumored Capcom games are RE 7, RE2make, Dead Rising 4, and now new DMC, of all these I still think the only one that can reach 4M is RE 7 because of the fact that DMC 4 currently only sold 3M (lifetime sales), the 2M tittle however is still uncertain at this point, but RE 7 is still a safe bet.
That's true. 4M would make perfect sense for RE7. Capcom realized their mistake in setting such a high goal for 6, and with the bad press for 6, 7 likely won't sell as well anyway, so 4M sounds about right. It's kinda funny how that works though. RE5 is the highest selling RE game because a lot of people thought 4 was the best.

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
The Evil Within 2
Gravity Rush 2
Devil May Cry 5
Fatal Frame VI (or whatever name they'll go with)
Some steam purchasing madness
Shenmue 3
Half Life 3... I'll see myself out

Wait what's all this I'm hearing about a Parasite Eve 4? I loved 1 and 2 but after 3rd Birthday, I was sure Square stuck their foot in their collective ass**** mouths. Is there some kind of rumor going around? If so I'd love to hear it! Though I remain skeptical either way, because that's just how I am :love:

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I have still never played PE2 despite having fully functioning PS2 at home. Maybe they will throw it on the PSN for PS4 someday. I had too much fun with the first one though.

Top Bottom