• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What new game announcements do you want @ E3?

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
So I'm probably gonna go with in order of what I'd cry-laugh-yes like a little girl over
  • New Elder Scrolls
  • Evil Within 2
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remake (never gonna happen)
  • Resident Evil: Outbreak Remake
  • Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen Remake
I would love an evil within teaser, that alone would get me excited inappropriately.

Though I am excited for another bethesda conference. Lots to get excited about this year

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
RE7, obviously. More details about the RE2 remake, maybe some early, official gameplay footage to get the nerdgasms going.
Some more info about Mass Effect: Andromeda would be nice.
In a perfectly perfect world, Capcom would make a surprise announcement for a Dino Crisis remake. Cos that's a very underrated game IMO. Or am I alone on that one?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I would love another Evil Within game, if only to polish the rough edges of the first game to a mirror sheen, whether it was simply because it was the project of an unproven studio, or general gameplay ideas that didn't work (i.e. those Boss Fights)

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Oh, I can almost assure you we'll get either a RE7 announcement or REmake 2 footage (I shouldn't say announcement because it's already been announced) @ E3 this year, especially with this being the year of the 20th anniversary of RE. They've been working on REmake 2 since at least August, plenty of time for them to at least have enough for a small teaser trailer by now.

Capcom have also teased DMC5 earlier this year. There's a very real chance we'll get that @ Capcom's panel this year as well.

But if they announce a new Dino Crisis game on top of that and make it for PSVR, I'll seriously lose my ****. They already announced a RE VR game (albeit only for Dubai ATM, which could easily change over time. Plenty of arcade exclusives eventually get ported over to consoles), so it's not totally inconceivable especially with Capcom having a working relationship with Sony.
what tease for devil may cry 5 ???

HELLBOY1980

So I'm probably gonna go with in order of what I'd cry-laugh-yes like a little girl over
  • New Elder Scrolls
  • Evil Within 2
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remake (never gonna happen)
  • Resident Evil: Outbreak Remake
  • Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen Remake
I would love an evil within teaser, that alone would get me excited inappropriately.

Though I am excited for another bethesda conference. Lots to get excited about this year
I love all these big time but it will never happen sadly ... seems fans never get the games they want till the company goes rock bottom

HELLBOY1980

speaking of rock bottom capcom better have resident evil 2 or 7 to show, dmc 5 or sparda prequel , dino crisis, or dragons dogma remaster or part 2 !! Cause sfv is getting traded in today that games is a hot messs!!!!!!!

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I love all these big time but it will never happen sadly ... seems fans never get the games they want till the company goes rock bottom
I have a feeling sadly that your right...if they could just...make the games before I die, I won't care if I'm 67 in the throws of retirement trying to do my hip exercises and they announce a release date. I need those trophies before I die

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
what tease for devil may cry 5 ???

Probably the one with the Mo-Cap actors for Nero and Dante (Johnny Yong Bosch and Reuben Langdon) being seen working together and captured via Tweet:

D005.jpg

D006.jpg

That has DMC5 written all over it, especially with this year being the 15th anniversary of Devil May Cry.

HELLBOY1980

Probably the one with the Mo-Cap actors for Nero and Dante (Johnny Yong Bosch and Reuben Langdon) being seen working together and captured via Tweet:

D005.jpg

D006.jpg

That has DMC5 written all over it, especially with this year being the 15th anniversary of Devil May Cry.
I freaking hope so !!!!! id scream like a school girl with crazy excitement!!!!

HELLBOY1980

D005.jpg

D006.jpg

-do you know when this was ??

Meg

So bin ich eben
Devil May Cry 5 (please?)
The Elder Scrolls VI
Watch Dogs 2
Onimusha anything
Sly Cooper 5
Jax and Daxter 4
Resident Evil 7

HELLBOY1980

I can't be the only one here who wants Dead Space 4
-id love a remastered collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! id be soooo happy!

To be quite honest, I didn't really want a 2 or 3.
all three remastered !

Heres what id love to see -not by any means would it happen but id love it!!!-
DEVIL MAY CRY 5 OR SPARDA PREQUEL battletoads reboot, left 4 dead 3, mgs4 and rising remastered, red dead remastered and sequel !!, dead space collection, contra reboot, tenchu collection remastered or new tenchu !!!! ninja gaiden 4 or remastered collection with extras !!!, a new killzone, dead rising 4 , splatter house sequel to reboot, the force unleashed collection remastered !!!, new star wars ips, old republic coming to consoles, shinobi reboot, metal gear rising 2, dino crisis reboot, aliens arcade coming to ps4/xbox one, new spiderman, new manhunt reboot !!!

Edit: Triple merged by annoyed mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Okay, seriously. Quit double and triple posting. You do it all the time and it's annoying.
Just reply to multiple users in the same post or use the edit button.

HELLBOY1980

Okay, seriously. Quit double and triple posting. You do it all the time and it's annoying.
Just reply to multiple users in the same post or use the edit button.
what a cry baby... its to three different people why would i use one sentence ? who are you to tell me how to write ??? get over yourself kid

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
what a cry baby... its to three different people why would i use one sentence ? who are to tell me how to write ??? get over yourself kid

Hey, no need to get angry. It's in the rules that you can't post twice or more in a row. Like he said, you can reply to different people in one post. He never said "in the same sentence". You don't need to insult him.

Last edited:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I'd love a new Ninja Gaiden as long as it stayed in stride with the first two. Ninja Gaiden 3 was a truckload of meh for me.

A new splinter cell would be coolio.

A new SSX would be baller.

A new gauntlet game would be the bees knees.

A non-FF JRPG is also lacking in modern lineups. That'd be swell.

A new souls borne game pls.

Last edited:
Top Bottom