• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What new game announcements do you want @ E3?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
EAs' showing was pathetic !!!! It was like all the fans got invited over for dinner to their house and we realized they never turned on the stove the whole time.... they fell flat on their faces they had no reason to even show up ! they showed us squat and the little info everyone already knew !!! very disappointing and pointless

I agree 100% Ubisoft's was worse though. I almost fell asleep! I've NEVER done that with an E3 press conference before. I've watched every single one since 2004. Not even the ****ty Sony ones back in the day made me tried. I was low on sleep today, granted... but ****!

Also... Microsoft had a solid showing today. One of the best in years, but I swear to god. No matter WHAT they do. Sony turns around and thrusts it up their ass until the bleed out. Game after game after game after game. No bull****, just games. Sony has NEVER done anything like that before. I loved both and Sony had one of the best press conferences ever. I seriously feel sad for Microsoft. I thought they would have won this one hands down, and to be frank. They deserved a win after all these beat downs. I used to be huge with the 360 and converted to the PS4 and never got an Xbox One. But even still.... I really want to give Phil Spencer a hug, and no. I'm not trolling, I love the guy.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I stand by my usual comments. Everything was absolute garbage.

The only things note worthy were Wildlands and Watchdogs 2. But they're Ubisoft. So they'll end up like crap like every other Ubi game.

RE7 and Kojima's reveals were confusing, so I'll hold those back for now.

State of Decay 2 was the ONLY thing shown currently that I'm looking forward to.

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I'd say Microsoft and Sony both definitely brought it, and to me that's really what matters. I agree that Kojima's reveal was kinda weird, but there was almost no talking throughout all of Sony's conference, which I thought really worked in their favor. I prefer back to back to back to back to back trailers over guys whose skills are more in business and/or video games than in public relations explaining a bunch of stuff in a painfully awkward manner.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I dont freaking know how to feel or what to think about this resident evil...... will it only be first person or is that just for VR ??? I ahte first person horror games they are boring to me ... this isnt Resident evil I am very confused and worried that I hate Capcom right now or I just dont know enough to make a decision yet ????? Its weird !!!!!! I have my only hope left in resident evil re2make !!!!!!! I have to say ps4 rocked the house and xbox one did great too!

Some Nights

No Shape
A bit late as everything but Nintendo is done but I wanted all kinds of stuff, most that didn't show up. :"D

Dark Cloud 3, The Evil Within 2, and Wolfenstein 2 are definite standouts though.

Turo602

The King of Kings
I thought Microsoft had a good showing though they didn't really have anything new. I was hoping for a big surprise but there really wasn't any.

Highlights
  • Gears of War 4
  • Dead Rising 4
  • Scalebound
  • ReCore
  • We Happy Few

Ubisoft bored the f*ck out of me. The whole time I was waiting for Splinter Cell or Assassin's Creed to justify watching their long-winded conference and rather than showing us the new Assassin's Creed they're working on for next year, they talk about the film instead... And worst of all, they end the conference with a boring ass snowboarding game and still no Splinter Cell.

Highlights
  • Ghost Recon: Wildlands
  • Watch Dogs 2

Sony really killed it. I love how they kept the talking to a minimum and just let the trailers and gameplay speak for themselves.

Highlights
  • God of War
  • Days Gone
  • Spider-Man
  • Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Remaster
  • Detroit: Become Human
Disappointments
  • Resident Evil VII

I swear, I've been feeling a little down since Resident Evil 7 got revealed. Anticipating something so much for so long only to get crushed... Ugh. The only thing that can lift my spirits up after Capcom just completely tore through my chest with their Wesker hand is The Legend of Zelda U/NX which I can't wait to see!

HELLBOY1980

I thought Microsoft had a good showing though they didn't really have anything new. I was hoping for a big surprise but there really wasn't any.

Highlights
  • Gears of War 4
  • Dead Rising 4
  • Scalebound
  • ReCore
  • We Happy Few

Ubisoft bored the f*ck out of me. The whole time I was waiting for Splinter Cell or Assassin's Creed to justify watching their long-winded conference and rather than showing us the new Assassin's Creed they're working on for next year, they talk about the film instead... And worst of all, they end the conference with a boring ass snowboarding game and still no Splinter Cell.

Highlights
  • Ghost Recon: Wildlands
  • Watch Dogs 2

Sony really killed it. I love how they kept the talking to a minimum and just let the trailers and gameplay speak for themselves.

Highlights
  • God of War
  • Days Gone
  • Spider-Man
  • Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Remaster
  • Detroit: Become Human
Disappointments
  • Resident Evil VII

I swear, I've been feeling a little down since Resident Evil 7 got revealed. Anticipating something so much for so long only to get crushed... Ugh. The only thing that can lift my spirits up after Capcom just completely tore through my chest with their Wesker hand is The Legend of Zelda U/NX which I can't wait to see!
xbox has showed the same e3 for the last 3 years... they are kinda sad!!! I am excited for dead rising 4 and gear 4 but otherwise ps4 smashed them this year !!!! Ill have two games to buy for xbox one and many many games on ps4 , also i was surprised no release date for nioh

Turo602

The King of Kings
xbox has showed the same e3 for the last 3 years... they are kinda sad!!! I am excited for dead rising 4 and gear 4 but otherwise ps4 smashed them this year !!!! Ill have two games to buy for xbox one and many many games on ps4 , also i was surprised no release date for nioh

I recall Microsoft owning E3 last year... Sony had like no games releasing that year. Just a bunch of steam to blow up people's asses.

Anyway, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! Now that's what I call returning to the series' roots.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
The Zelda U was refreshing.
After another year where E3 was about As enjoyable as being eaten by fire ants. Zelda U brought a smile to my face for what it showed.

I love how it was everything I imagined and more. Something I can't say for ANY other game shown that I was interested in.

Even Kojima, Capcom, and Undead Labs left something to be desired.

HELLBOY1980

I recall Microsoft owning E3 last year... Sony had like no games releasing that year. Just a bunch of steam to blow up people's asses.

Anyway, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! Now that's what I call returning to the series' roots.
what are you talking about !!!!! ps4 smoked E3 last year !!

Turo602

The King of Kings
what are you talking about !!!!! ps4 smoked E3 last year !!

How many games did PS4 players get that year? Oh wait, none because it was all hype and nostalgia. Uncharted 4 is like the only game from that E3 that has released and that was very recent. Yeah, so I don't think so.

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
I never said anything about it being rumored, just a title I would like to see announced.

Of course, there's been NOTHING said about a PE4: no rumors, no name drops, nothing, but then again, the same held true for FF7 Remake and Shenmue 3 last year, and that seemed to work out just fine, eh?

Every year, there's "HOLY ****" reveals at E3 that nobody saw coming, so who knows? That's one of, if not the show's main appeal, after all.
Well you have a point on the Shenmue 3 thing. I honestly expected a Half Life 3 before getting a new Shenmue. That was indeed a pleasant surprise. However I can't say the same for the FFVII remake. I mean fanboys have been wrapping themselves around Squares ankles and begging for one or years. I personally wont be getting it but I know it will sell like hotcakes just because.

HELLBOY1980

How many games did PS4 players get that year? Oh wait, none because it was all hype and nostalgia. Uncharted 4 is like the only game from that E3 that has released and that was very recent. Yeah, so I don't think so.
what games did xbox get ?? xbox got another forza and the buggy quantum break game... I am not a fan boy but I speak honestly . I have gear ult, killer instinct , dead rising 3 , and Halo 5 on xbox one . I am not a fan of racing games. I have xbox one for exclusives and ps4 for mults and its exclusives. By the way I even bought the 2tb xbox one S 2 days ago a nd traded in the old launch model.

Turo602

The King of Kings
what games did xbox get ?? xbox got another forza and the buggy quantum break game... I am not a fan boy but I speak honestly . I have gear ult, killer instinct , dead rising 3 , and Halo 5 on xbox one . I am not a fan of racing games. I have xbox one for exclusives and ps4 for mults and its exclusives. By the way I even bought the 2tb xbox one S 2 days ago a nd traded in the old launch model.

Quantum Break came out this year, but the year of that E3 Xbox One players got Rare Replay, Gears of War Ultimate, Forza, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Halo 5. Which is a lot more than Sony could have said for the Playstation 4 last year.

Top Bottom