• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What new game announcements do you want @ E3?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
-Resident Evil 7, first and foremost.
-Devil May Cry 5
-Parasite Eve 4
-The Evil Within 2
-The Last of Us 2 (Naughty Dog ARE reportedly working on this next after wrapping up Uncharted 4, so who knows?)
-God of War IV
-New Legacy of Kain
-New Sony IP
-New KojiPro game
-New Spider-Man PS4 exclusive game from Sucker Punch
-I'd also like to know what the new unannounced Capcom PS4 exclusive is, hopefully a new Dino Crisis or Onimusha or Dragon's Dogma 2.

Highly unlikely:
-Sonic Adventure 3
-House of the Dead 5 for PlayStation VR
-Virtua Fighter 6

I'm pretty sure NONE of those are going to happen knowing Sega this day and age unfortunately, but then again, nobody expected The Last Guardian, Shenmue III or Final Fantasy VII Remake last year, either. Stranger things have happened.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
* Resident Evil 7 (of course)
* REmake 2 (probably a bit early, but still)
* DmC 2 (although I probably shouldn't, everyone knows I'm only playing it because Dante is hot)
* a new Silent Hill (not because I'm actually going to play it, but I'm curious if the series will continue)
* a Hunger Games or Maze Runner game (highly unlikely, there isn't even a rumour, but one can dream)

That's pretty much it. I would also say Tomb Raider Reboot 3, along with the announcement that it won't be (temporarily) exclusive to any platform, but since the second one only just came out and I haven't even played it, that's probably too much to ask.

meg5493

-Devil may cry 5
-Resident evil 7
-Dino Crisis 4

Jeez all Capcom games, its really hard for me to think of a good list seeing how every game I've ever wanted is already in the works.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
* Resident Evil 7 (of course)
* REmake 2 (probably a bit early, but still)
* DmC 2 (although I probably shouldn't, everyone knows I'm only playing it because Dante is hot)
* a new Silent Hill (not because I'm actually going to play it, but I'm curious if the series will continue)
* a Hunger Games or Maze Runner game (highly unlikely, there isn't even a rumour, but one can dream)

That's pretty much it. I would also say Tomb Raider Reboot 3, along with the announcement that it won't be (temporarily) exclusive to any platform, but since the second one only just came out and I haven't even played it, that's probably too much to ask.

I doubt they'll announce a third TReboot game before the second game even hits PS4.

And a new Silent Hill, or any new AAA game from Konami for that matter ain't happening anytime soon after the royal F U they gave to gamers. Konami can go **** themselves.

As for REmake 2, seeing how production began back in August, they should at least have enough for a small teaser trailer by now.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
The only thing I care about honestly is (preferably) a Dino Crisis remake but I'll take DC 4 as well. In fact, I'll take any dinosaur bone Capcom is willing to throw out.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I doubt they'll announce a third TReboot game before the second game even hits PS4.

Well, one more reason to go without that exclusivity bull$hit in the future.

The only thing I care about honestly is (preferably) a Dino Crisis remake.

Has there been any serious talk about this on Capcom's part? I only know Dino Crisis from hearsay, but what I hear is not entirely uninteresting, so if they decide to remake it (and make a PC version too, of course), I might give it a try.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, one more reason to go without that exclusivity bull$hit in the future.

Has there been any serious talk about this on Capcom's part? I only know Dino Crisis from hearsay, but what I hear is not entirely uninteresting, so if they decide to remake it (and make a PC version too, of course), I might give it a try.
I've seen various announcements over the past decade or so that there have been talks of rebooting the series but nothing concrete, unfortunately. I am slightly more hopeful, considering the massive success of Jurassic World last year, combined with Capcom's recent string of remaking/remastering older RE games, but who can tell at this point.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I've seen various announcements over the past decade or so that there have been talks of rebooting the series but nothing concrete, unfortunately. I am slightly more hopeful, considering the massive success of Jurassic World last year, combined with Capcom's recent string of remaking/remastering older RE games, but who can tell at this point.

This.

Plus, imagine how awesome it would be if made compatible with PSVR? The mere thought of being chased by packs of Velociraptors or, God forbid, a T-Rex in VR gives me the heebee jeebees just thinking about it.

As I linked to in the article above, Capcom has at least one more PS4 exclusive underway after SFV and Deep Down, it's actually conceivable that it happens to be a new DC, especially with VR coming out.

meg5493

I remember last year one of the guys working on Resident evil said he would be interested in working on a dino crisis game. I don't know how likely it is that we'll get one though
-Parasite Eve 4
I'm surprised not many people know about Parasite Eve aside from 3rd Birthday, which is a shame this series is pretty neat and amazing especially the first one. Would you want 4 to follow the gameplay of 1,2 or 3rd Birthday if I may ask?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I remember last year one of the guys working on Resident evil said he would be interested in working on a dino crisis game. I don't know how likely it is that we'll get one though
I believe that was Shinji Mikami who said that last year, but he no longer works for Capcom. :(

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Resident Evil 7... Keep the dream alive!!

The Last Of Us 2 I highly doubt will feature because they said they're not gonna start working on it until the single player DLC is done for Uncharted 4 and they left planning at a very early stage. But if it was revealed I would literally be the happiest person in the world! :D

I would like to hear about a new big Mario game for sure, seems forever since 3D World.

And finally I'm looking forward to news on Zelda U.

IntoxNitram

• Resident Evil 7, I expect to see a trailer here with a launch late 2016/2017.
  • Resident Evil 2, just a little teaser trailer so we can see the direction they are heading in.
  • Dino Crisis remake/reboot (one can hope, right?)
  • The Evil Within 2, I think the first did enough to warrant a sequel and think this will have a lot more care/polish given to it.
  • Can I still hope for a new Crash Bandicoot game for PS4? Or is this kind of a running joke now?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
  • Dino Crisis remake/reboot (one can hope, right?)

Actually, with Jurassic World being a mega hit at the BO, the Survival Horror genre being revived and PlayStation VR now becoming a thing, it's VERY possible. This type of game is tailor-made for PSVR. Tell me you wouldn't get the heebee jeebies being chased by a pack of velociraptors or even a MFing t-rex in VR. That game would sell like hotcakes if made for PSVR.

Also, I'm hoping for a Sonic Adventure 3, if not at E3, then at the Sonic 25th Anniversary Event in July. Imagine having Rachet & Clank, new Crash and SA3 all under one roof. I'm not holding my breath, though, knowing Sega. Seriously, Sonic Adventure is/was their highest-selling franchise, and they just abandoned the series after SA2 because they're idiots.

If they were smart, they'd capitalize on the VR hype train and make a new HotD or Virtua Cop with Until Dawn: Rush of Blood and Resident Evil: Bio Terror now going VR, but alas, they (probably) won't do that, either because, again, they're idiots. Other than Konami, I can't think of a single publisher who's been more neglectful of their IPs than Sega, though they've been hitting the Yakuza games out of the park, I'll give em that much. I can't wait for Yakuza 0 (and hopefully we'll get a localized Yakuza 6 as well) on PS4.

Top Bottom