• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What new game announcements do you want @ E3?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Nooo how reliable is that twitter account? let's recap so far the rumored Capcom games are RE 7, RE2make, Dead Rising 4, and now new DMC, of all these I still think the only one that can reach 4M is RE 7 because of the fact that DMC 4 currently only sold 3M (lifetime sales), the 2M tittle however is still uncertain at this point, but RE 7 is still a safe bet.
what new devil may cry ??????

BeatTheGG

The true last hope.
I have still never played PE2 despite having fully functioning PS2 at home. Maybe they will throw it on the PSN for PS4 someday. I had too much fun with the first one though.
Now that I think about it. I've never really checked on PSN. For some reason when it comes to classic games I prefer to have a physical copy laying around to hold as some sort of medal of honor lol. Also a fair warning. PE2 is still great imo but it's a bit more simplistic than the first PE. The unique rpg blend with survivor horror has now turned to almost completely survival horror in PE2. That upset me a bit on my first playthrough. In the end I stilled loved it though.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Blah I stayed away from this thread because my list would be too long that I don't even want to bother :O But I definitely want to talk about games and E3. It's a tradition for me and I've watched every single E3 press conference for everyone since 2004 :D Like I said, tradition.

So I wanted to bring something up. Everyone is expecting Resident Evil 7 to be at the show. There is a possibility of this... yes, but I don't think we'll see it. It would be competing with the already announced Resident Evil 2 Remake and I think Capcom will want to focus on one of them. We'll probably even see them TRY to push the hype train for Umbrella Corps.

There's a recent rumor going around saying that they want to focus on RE2 Remake for the 20th anniversary and RE7 will likely come out next year. That development had to be "delayed" due to technical reasons.

HELLBOY1980

Blah I stayed away from this thread because my list would be too long that I don't even want to bother :O But I definitely want to talk about games and E3. It's a tradition for me and I've watched every single E3 press conference for everyone since 2004 :D Like I said, tradition.

So I wanted to bring something up. Everyone is expecting Resident Evil 7 to be at the show. There is a possibility of this... yes, but I don't think we'll see it. It would be competing with the already announced Resident Evil 2 Remake and I think Capcom will want to focus on one of them. We'll probably even see them TRY to push the hype train for Umbrella Corps.

There's a recent rumor going around saying that they want to focus on RE2 Remake for the 20th anniversary and RE7 will likely come out next year. That development had to be "delayed" due to technical reasons.
you know they have quite a few teams , right ??? they have teams that just do revelations, spin offs, remasters, main series, new IPS ...

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Sneak peak at Capcom's E3 booth....it looks like a house? or a mansion miniature?

ba9d7e4821468f46c04ceba3c00b3353.jpg

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
The OP mentioned it for some reason. I'd also love a PE4.

I never said anything about it being rumored, just a title I would like to see announced.

Of course, there's been NOTHING said about a PE4: no rumors, no name drops, nothing, but then again, the same held true for FF7 Remake and Shenmue 3 last year, and that seemed to work out just fine, eh?

Every year, there's "HOLY ****" reveals at E3 that nobody saw coming, so who knows? That's one of, if not the show's main appeal, after all.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I would love a remake of an older game in the style of RE5. No seriously. I adore that game to the next level.

As for other companies?

Nintendo could you know. Drop a few solid games in anything and I'll be fine.
Mainly Metroid.

Sony?
RE7 and that's all.

I've gotten so sick of the trash we call modern games nowadays. I really don't know if anything Sony pops out will be anything less than garbage in my eyes.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
No new BioWare IP shown today.... ugh of course I already stated this. I knew we wouldn't see it, which is a shame. The ****ing game has been in development for 5 ****ing years. 5 ****ing years!

Anyways I thought the press conferences were weak today. I was sad that we didn't see any gameplay for Andromeda or the Visceral Star Wars game. But Quake "Quaked my world" If you know what I mean LMAO!

Can't wait for the next conferences. The big ones. Oh and Zelda. Zelda is going to be ****ing amazing!

HELLBOY1980

No new BioWare IP shown today.... ugh of course I already stated this. I knew we wouldn't see it, which is a shame. The ****ing game has been in development for 5 ****ing years. 5 ****ing years!

Anyways I thought the press conferences were weak today. I was sad that we didn't see any gameplay for Andromeda or the Visceral Star Wars game. But Quake "Quaked my world" If you know what I mean LMAO!

Can't wait for the next conferences. The big ones. Oh and Zelda. Zelda is going to be ****ing amazing!
EAs' showing was pathetic !!!! It was like all the fans got invited over for dinner to their house and we realized they never turned on the stove the whole time.... they fell flat on their faces they had no reason to even show up ! they showed us squat and the little info everyone already knew !!! very disappointing and pointless

RedPanda

4x the awesome
Dead Rising 4 confirmed.
Confirmed only for Xbox and PC. Not officially ruled out for PS4, but it's highly unlikely that it will be, considering DR2 was the only numbered title on Sony consoles. Good for those people, but I'll just be crying in my PS4 corner over here.

Top Bottom