• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What new game announcements do you want @ E3?

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Dark Souls 4

You think there'll be a Dark Souls 4? We already know that they have at least 2 dlc's planned for 3. Maybe there will be a sequel to Bloodborne or a new IP altogether.

Looking forward to Resident Evil 7 and God of War 4. And also the new expansion coming out for Destiny later this year. There have been rumors about a new Crash Bandicoot game too so that would be really nice to see.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-Resident Evil 7, first and foremost.
-Devil May Cry 5
-Parasite Eve 4
-The Evil Within 2
-The Last of Us 2 (Naughty Dog ARE reportedly working on this next after wrapping up Uncharted 4, so who knows?)
-God of War IV
-New Legacy of Kain
-New Sony IP
-New KojiPro game
-New Spider-Man PS4 exclusive game from Sucker Punch
-I'd also like to know what the new unannounced Capcom PS4 exclusive is, hopefully a new Dino Crisis or Onimusha or Dragon's Dogma 2.

Highly unlikely:
-Sonic Adventure 3
-House of the Dead 5 for PlayStation VR
-Virtua Fighter 6

I'm pretty sure NONE of those are going to happen knowing Sega this day and age unfortunately, but then again, nobody expected The Last Guardian, Shenmue III or Final Fantasy VII Remake last year, either. Stranger things have happened.
all those are highly unlikely .... you make get a teaser for god of war 4 thats about it from your list.. id say we may get a sneak peak at resident evil 2, left 4 dead 3, god of war 4, more of the same we already know and maybe 1 surprise from xbox and ps4 ... besides the new systems

HELLBOY1980

I dont know why you guys are gonna see Resident evil 7 at all when they are finishing working on umbrella and working on the 2 remake.... no way well see a 7 anytime soon!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well, Capcom told us to "stay tuned". Which was quite a while ago. We knew that RE7 was coming (eventually) before we knew about REmake 2 and Umbrella Corps, and it's been four years since the last numbered title. So I'd say it's about time already.

HELLBOY1980

Well, Capcom told us to "stay tuned". Which was quite a while ago. We knew that RE7 was coming (eventually) before we knew about REmake 2 and Umbrella Corps, and it's been four years since the last numbered title. So I'd say it's about time already.
its on the back burner since the remakes took front and center , they cant afford to put out a dud any more and are sticking to what sells

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
A sci-fi or ninja themed Souls game... I can see the ninja theme working but sci-fi? That'd be kinda weird. But I suppose they could alien enemies and lazer swords. Heh that sounds familiar :p

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
all those are highly unlikely .... you make get a teaser for god of war 4 thats about it from your list.. id say we may get a sneak peak at resident evil 2, left 4 dead 3, god of war 4, more of the same we already know and maybe 1 surprise from xbox and ps4 ... besides the new systems

Except Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 7 have been rumored for some time now. Capcom told us to "stay tuned" for RE7 and Vergil's voice actor just teased DMC5. Also, Hideo Kojima is working on a new title for PS4 under his new Kojima Productions studio, there's a legit possibility it'll be revealed @ E3.

Speaking of the KojiPro game, Norman Reedus, who was set to play the protagonist in the cancelled Silent Hills game, is rumored to be reunited with Kojima under his new studio's first game.

But regardless, Konami:

Turo602

The King of Kings
  • Resident Evil 7
  • The Legend of Zelda Wii U
  • Gears of War 4
  • Nintendo NX reveal
  • Super Mario NX
  • Metroid NX
  • Luigi's Mansion NX
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Next Gen Splinter Cell
  • Next Gen Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Next Gen Saint's Row
  • Next Gen Spider-Man
  • Crash Bandicoot revival from Sony
  • Battletoads revival from Microsoft

HELLBOY1980

Except Devil May Cry 5 and Resident Evil 7 have been rumored for some time now. Capcom told us to "stay tuned" for RE7 and Vergil's voice actor just teased DMC5. Also, Hideo Kojima is working on a new title for PS4 under his new Kojima Productions studio, there's a legit possibility it'll be revealed @ E3.

Speaking of the KojiPro game, Norman Reedus, who was set to play the protagonist in the cancelled Silent Hills game, is rumored to be reunited with Kojima under his new studio's first game.

But regardless, Konami:
-i think youre thinking of when the actor for vergil reprized his role dmc 4 remaster .... unless i didnt hear about and you have a link ???

HELLBOY1980

A sci-fi or ninja themed Souls game... I can see the ninja theme working but sci-fi? That'd be kinda weird. But I suppose they could alien enemies and lazer swords. Heh that sounds familiar :p
Guys...
There will be a a dark souls 4.
http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/dark_...st_game_in_the_series_miyazaki_clarifies.html

@blivvy
@HELLBOY1980

As good as confirmed, you could say. ;)
ninja/samurai themed dark souls is ni-oh !!! cant get better than that :) demo drops in a few days on ps4

HELLBOY1980

• Resident Evil 7
  • The Legend of Zelda Wii U
  • Gears of War 4
  • Nintendo NX reveal
  • Super Mario NX
  • Metroid NX
  • Luigi's Mansion NX
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • Next Gen Splinter Cell
  • Next Gen Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Next Gen Saint's Row
  • Next Gen Spider-Man
  • Crash Bandicoot revival from Sony
  • Battletoads revival from Microsoft
i sure hope xbox does something with that battletoads license !!!!! besides the guest appearance in killer instinct

Turo602

The King of Kings
-they already did its called the rare replay collection...... im talking a new
reboot

Um, read over what I said carefully. I never said I wanted a port, just that a new game would be fitting on XBLA like all the other retro series that have made comebacks on there. Examples being Double Dragon Neon, DuckTales Remastered, Strider, Disney's Castle of Illusion, etc.

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Some developers have already started announcing their lineup for e3. Now Capcom has been confirmed and listed as one of the companies attending e3, but I'll be super ****ed if RE 7 or 2 Remake are completely ignored there because they already missed the perfect day to announce them which is the 20th anniversary.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Some developers have already started announcing their lineup for e3. Now Capcom has been confirmed and listed as one of the companies attending e3, but I'll be super ****ed if RE 7 or 2 Remake are completely ignored there because they already missed the perfect day to announce them which is the 20th anniversary.

Oh, I can almost assure you we'll get either a RE7 announcement or REmake 2 footage (I shouldn't say announcement because it's already been announced) @ E3 this year, especially with this being the year of the 20th anniversary of RE. They've been working on REmake 2 since at least August, plenty of time for them to at least have enough for a small teaser trailer by now.

Capcom have also teased DMC5 earlier this year. There's a very real chance we'll get that @ Capcom's panel this year as well.

But if they announce a new Dino Crisis game on top of that and make it for PSVR, I'll seriously lose my ****. They already announced a RE VR game (albeit only for Dubai ATM, which could easily change over time. Plenty of arcade exclusives eventually get ported over to consoles), so it's not totally inconceivable especially with Capcom having a working relationship with Sony.

Top Bottom