• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Zelda

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Been long talks and rumors there will be one for the 3Ds.
I really hope there is. The Ocarina of Time remake was great. I've only played a tiny amount of Majora's Mask, but I liked it. So I really hope they remake it for 3DS.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
I really hope there is. The Ocarina of Time remake was great. I've only played a tiny amount of Majora's Mask, but I liked it. So I really hope they remake it for 3DS.
They tried playing it off like its a big surprise, but we know its coming.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
They tried playing it off like its a big surprise, but we know its coming.
Yeah, there are some hints in A Link Between Worlds as well. Plus there's the addition of the Skull Kid assist trophy for Smash 4. It's been talked about for a very long time.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Yeah, there are some hints in A Link Between Worlds as well. Plus there's the addition of the Skull Kid assist trophy for Smash 4. It's been talked about for a very long time.
I think Nintendo will do better this year. Last year was definitely not their best, game or sale wise. They have a better selection coming out that'll get them back on.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I don't know about of the "gaming world", but they'll get something back lol.
They'll always be the Kings.

No other company can bring that smile of so much win and nostalgia can besides Nintendo

Granted other companies get my sadistic side a little push. Nintendo is ALL about fun to me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
So, I was reading about the confirmed Zelda characters for Super Smash Bros U, and it only said Link, Zelda, and Toon Link...Any Smash Bros fan would notice that Ganondorf was NOT mentioned, so does that mean a different villain? Demize, Ghiram, or even Vaati maybe?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
So, I was reading about the confirmed Zelda characters for Super Smash Bros U, and it only said Link, Zelda, and Toon Link...Any Smash Bros fan would notice that Ganondorf was NOT mentioned, so does that mean a different villain? Demize, Ghiram, or even Vaati maybe?
Probably Demise since he'd be a heavy type.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Ghirahim would be so cool... I reckon Ganondorf will be in there in some form though.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True. I would still rather see Ghirahim than either of them in a way. I think he's a lot more versatile.
I'll be honesty, I'm wanting to see Vaati...And I'm wondering if Navi can be an assist trophy some how XD I think new Zelda levels will be awesome...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I haven't played Minish Cap so I'm not sure what Vaati is like. But Navi as an assist would be cool. They've already announced that Skyloft will be a stage on the WiiU and the Spirit Train and Gerudo Valley on 3DS.

Do you reckon Fi might be involved in some way?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I haven't played Minish Cap so I'm not sure what Vaati is like. But Navi as an assist would be cool. They've already announced that Skyloft will be a stage on the WiiU and the Spirit Train and Gerudo Valley on 3DS.

Do you reckon Fi might be involved in some way?
Minish Cap is such a great game. Capcom hit the nail on the head with that one..

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I would love to play it but I don't have a GBA that works anymore... Unless I can find my brother or sister's and steal it for a while. Then it's just a matter of getting the game. It's pretty expensive though from what I've seen on the internet.

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Minish Cap is such a great game. Capcom hit the nail on the head with that one..
Lol I told her the same thing.

I would love to play it but I don't have a GBA that works anymore... Unless I can find my brother or sister's and steal it for a while. Then it's just a matter of getting the game. It's pretty expensive though from what I've seen on the internet.
What a GBA is?

Top Bottom