• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Zelda

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Not just that, but technically speaking, Zelda games are better, more well made. I would respect Call of Duty more if it weren't such a cash grab series. They **** them out every year, and recycle everything. The physics suck, the animations are cheap, the stories are lame, the characters are generic, and it always stays the same. There's seriously no improvement in those games, just the same recycled garbage. Call of Duty is nothing more than an economy shooter. It's a good thing Halo exists.
True, I get what you mean on that standpoint. As if it were ever the same game (Basically) Regardless or Series I wouldn't waste my time on just for Older/New characters when it's the same thing. I actually like the Black Ops from Cod since those ARE different.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I feel like that's everywhere. With games like Call of Duty being so popular, all the good games are being ignored or ignorantly berated for not being your typical generic army man game. It appeals to the average mind, so it's hard to find gamers where I'm from. It's sad when you see a child trash a game more suited for them because they think it's "baby" because they all want to be like their older brother, cousin, or uncle. My nephew had the audacity to tell me that I was playing a "baby game" when he saw me playing Super Mario Galaxy... when he most likely has sh*t in his ass.:lol:
I won't lie...I would have flipped sh*t on that child. I'm about to have a daughter...And she will appreciate the good games...

dark_zero

Just bought legend of zelda a link between worlds just wondering if anyone else played it and what their thoughts are one the game. The only dislike I have with the game is when you get a game over you have to re rent your items :(

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Just bought legend of zelda a link between worlds just wondering if anyone else played it and what their thoughts are one the game. The only dislike I have with the game is when you get a game over you have to re rent your items :(
I've played it :smile: I thought it was truly charming, and the addition of merging into the wall makes the puzzles more challenging. But as the game progresses, if you explore, you'll end up with more than enough rupees to buy all of the items. And although it can be frustrating, I think the fact that you lose your items when you die makes you want to die a lot less, if that makes sense. Usually if you die in games these days, it doesn't really matter, but that addition makes death have more of an impact, with a higher consequence. This makes it more of a challenge, and more satisfying to get through it, at least in my opinion. But yeah, the game itself is very enjoyable. I loved it. :smile:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've played it :happy: I thought it was truly charming, and the addition of merging into the wall makes the puzzles more challenging. But as the game progresses, if you explore, you'll end up with more than enough rupees to buy all of the items. And although it can be frustrating, I think the fact that you lose your items when you die makes you want to die a lot less, if that makes sense. Usually if you die in games these days, it doesn't really matter, but that addition makes death have more of an impact, with a higher consequence. This makes it more of a challenge, and more satisfying to get through it, at least in my opinion. But yeah, the game itself is very enjoyable. I loved it. :happy:
We Resident Evil fans are USED to loosing all of our items when dying ;)

dark_zero

I've played it :happy: I thought it was truly charming, and the addition of merging into the wall makes the puzzles more challenging. But as the game progresses, if you explore, you'll end up with more than enough rupees to buy all of the items. And although it can be frustrating, I think the fact that you lose your items when you die makes you want to die a lot less, if that makes sense. Usually if you die in games these days, it doesn't really matter, but that addition makes death have more of an impact, with a higher consequence. This makes it more of a challenge, and more satisfying to get through it, at least in my opinion. But yeah, the game itself is very enjoyable. I loved it. :happy:

I personally havent beat the game yet but am getting alot more ruppees at the moment to buy items, was playing yesterday and got to the desert temple yet got 2 game overs so have to repeat the temple for a 3rd time :(

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Legend of zelda that is an awesome series. and i really love it. my favorite legend of Zelda games are Ocarina of time and Twilight princess

as to the games i played

Legend of zelda NES
legend of zelda the adventure of link
Ocarina of time
Majora's mask
A Link to the past
Link's Awakening
Wind waker
Phantom four glass
Spirit Tracks
Twilight Princess
and Skyward Sword

tumblr_lwdf1yM7gC1qjugkyo1_250.gif

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Legend of zelda that is an awesome series. and i really love it. my favorite legend of Zelda games are Ocarina of time and Twilight princess

as to the games i played

Legend of zelda NES
legend of zelda the adventure of link
Ocarina of time
Majora's mask
A Link to the past
Link's Awakening
Wind waker
Phantom four glass
Spirit Tracks
Twilight Princess
and Skyward Sword

tumblr_lwdf1yM7gC1qjugkyo1_250.gif
Have you ever heard the song before? Or are you a Lindsey Stirling fan?

Top Bottom