• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Zelda

Jay

K.I.N.G.
This is hilarious. Fans have noticed something in the upcoming new LoZ game. Its lack of male characters.

7Zlexlv.png

ToriJ

Resident Critic
Zelda used to haunt my childhood. It was the one game (two actually) from my brother's NES collection he WOULD NOT let me play because he had the special gold cartridge and was afraid I'd mess it up. There was even a time where my mom thought the game was too violent for me to play. It took mega convincing to finally get Ocarina of Time and I bought that sucker before I even had a N64 to play it on. I went over to my friend's house and played it on that. It's still my favorite Zelda game today.

Overall I played The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, The Wink Waker, Twilight Princess, and Four Swords. I own all of them except Link's Awakening. Other favorites include the first Zelda game and the Oracle games for GBC. My least favorites are Adventure of Link and Majora's Mask. I haven't been able to play anything that came after Twilight Princess.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I own a grey ZELDA II, Link to The Past, Link's Awakening (Not DX, the other one), Ocarina of Time and a gold Majora's Mask.

I used to own the golden The Legend of ZELDA and ZELDA II: The Adventure of LINK carts but they were given away along with my first NES by my dad. GRRR

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Zelda used to haunt my childhood. It was the one game (two actually) from my brother's NES collection he WOULD NOT let me play because he had the special gold cartridge and was afraid I'd mess it up. There was even a time where my mom thought the game was too violent for me to play. It took mega convincing to finally get Ocarina of Time and I bought that sucker before I even had a N64 to play it on. I went over to my friend's house and played it on that. It's still my favorite Zelda game today.

Overall I played The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, The Wink Waker, Twilight Princess, and Four Swords. I own all of them except Link's Awakening. Other favorites include the first Zelda game and the Oracle games for GBC. My least favorites are Adventure of Link and Majora's Mask. I haven't been able to play anything that came after Twilight Princess.
Link's Awakening is my favorite Non 3D game in the series. REALLY worth a play if you get the chance, and the ending...Oh God that ending...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hmmm... I'll be honest and say that I'm not really sure how I feel about Hyrule Warriors. It looks fun, but I can sort of imagine it getting boring pretty fast. I'll still give it a try though.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I doubt it will get boring fast. Seeing the reply value that's in the normal LoZ games, and how much influence is being taken from those and being put INTO this, I Bet it will have LOTS of extras to keep it fresh...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
F*cking FINALLY. It's not just Ocarina of Time again. SO sick of that game. -__-
Aside from Ocarina 3D, what other remakes have they done? I just don't get why you stressed the "Again" part.

Anyway, this looks BEAUTIFUL, and it's on my list after Smash, and Pokemon Omega Ruby..

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well, if you guys didn't already know, new Zelda U footage was unveiled last night at The Game Awards which given the atrocity it was last year, I only watched due to Xbox Live being down. Anyway, here it is and be warned, it looks amazing.

Original Footage

Zoomed Footage

Last edited:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, if you guys didn't already know, new Zelda U footage was unveiled last night at The Game Awards which given the atrocity it was last year, I only watched due to Xbox Live being down. Anyway, here it is and be warned, it looks amazing.

Original Footage

Zoomed Footage
This game is going to be so brilliant. Still though, I'm wondering what is up with the blue outfit we see Link wearing. I mean, normally we see him in civilian style clothing at the beginning of recent games, but he never does action packed stuff like shooting arrows while wearing it. It has me curious.

Top Bottom