• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Legend of Zelda

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Yeah, that one :smile: I can't afford it just yet, but I really want it too!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Just asked for it for Christmas :D I'll have it soon enough! :D

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I haven't played it but I can tell they are SERIOUSLY teasing Majora Mask fans myself included.

Actually If this references mean something (Its Nintendo so they do) I make a guess that the WiiU Zelda game is connected with Majora's Mask.

I'll be so stoked to see the Happy Mask Salesman he was CREEPY AS F*** but He WAS really cool.

Fun Fact: Heroes Shade (OoT & Majora's Mask Link) Says.

"Believe in your strengths" after you learn the 7 Hidden skills.

Like The Happy Mask Salesman AFTER you show him every mask in the game.

Nintendo loves to do that referencing past games with newer ones.

MM to TP

Super Metroid to Metroid Fusion

Metroid Fusion to Metroid Prime

OoT to Legend of Zelda

All Mario Games

Ect.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Well, a Majora's Mask remake has been in high demand since OoT 3D, so the references can just be Nintendo letting the fans know that they haven't forgotten. Something else I started to lean towards, is maybe Nintendo is going to pull another ALBW. A recent quote from Aonuma has me thinking what if instead of a remake, they make a brand new game set within the world of Majora's Mask? I wouldn't be against this, but I wouldn't want it for the next Zelda game on the Wii U. Wii U Zelda needs to be completely original.

Last edited:

Turo602

The King of Kings
Now before anyone gets excited, this is not, I repeat, NOT the next Zelda game.
The huge battlefield, the hordes of enemies, Hyrule soldiers, this almost looks like my vision for an epic conclusion to a Zelda game. Anyway, I've never played Dynasty Warriors, but this has my attention.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Now before anyone gets excited, this is not, I repeat, NOT the next Zelda game.
The huge battlefield, the hordes of enemies, Hyrule soldiers, this almost looks like my vision for an epic conclusion to a Zelda game. Anyway, I've never played Dynasty Warriors, but this has my attention.
How is it not if it was uploaded by Nintendo UK?

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Zelda May Cry? I could DEFINITELY dig that XD
Its by Koei, the team behind the Dynasty Warriors franchise. This could be great action spinoff. Who didn't want to go around minus all the puzzles and just kick ass with Link? Long as its not a complete mindless hack n slash and they keep some of the core. Wonder where they'll take the story in this.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Its by Koei, the team behind the Dynasty Warriors franchise. This could be great action spinoff. Who didn't want to go around minus all the puzzles and just kick ass with Link? Long as its not a complete mindless hack n slash and they keep some of the core. Wonder where they'll take the story in this.
Well, I read the article of Hyrule Warriors, and it stated there still will be some puzzle solving action in the mix.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Man Shinigami, I really couldn't appreciate your want for a Majora's Mask remake, but now..now I do. That game is incredible, and even creepy! A modern remake of this would be BITCHIN'!

Top Bottom