• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"I prefer my shotgun, I think it's till in the elevator, but thanks anyway." Rose formally intorduced herself to everyone.
Rose was a strong woman about twenty-five with a deeper voice than most. She had light coconut sking with sapphire blue eyes more clear than ice. She had dark brown hair that almost appeared black tied in a ponytail at the neck and still had some fringe bangs to hang. With her new warbdrobe she wore a pair of average blue jeans that matched the baseball cap Tony had given her. In addition she wore a green jacket with a black undershirt that fit almost perfectly. Despite her gorgeous appearance however, she was quite strong and a profound feminist.

L

Lurker
"No." said Vince. "She saw her friend probably die and theres a huge zombie outbreak and she probably lost her whole family. Lt her stay a little longer for it to pass through her mind." Vince said. "Besides, I have some stuff to do on that computer." Vince then logged on again feeling a bit sick. He got on and saw the game Doom. "What a classic." Vince thought "wonder who installed that?" He then saw the thing he was looking for, Virus report. He opened the document to see this: \

"Stabibility: 98-21/67.
Infestation: 99.9-21/43.
Vaccine: 0.01-0/0.01 1/2
Liveliness: 23-12-13/67"

"What the hell is this?" "Guys i need help. Minja get over here." Vince yelled.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose entered the elevator when she heard Vince calling. She grabbed her gun and walked back into the room to see what he was doing.
"What's that? It looks like notation of something."

L

Lurker
Infestation? Stabability? and the document is virus report. But who knows what the numbers mean

L

Lurker
"i dont know. I will probably scout this computer for more later. just have to do one thing." Vince then got out a usb and his laptop. He plugged them both in to the computer and something popped up on both saying data transfer. Vince then took the mouse and clicked okay on both and set the path. he then had everything on that computer on his laptop.

L

Lurker
Okay. I will get to the roof. there is a flood ladder so that people can hide on the streets so swe can get down.

Trinity

Maybe we should split up? One group secures the exit root,the other takes the right door..We might find something useful..

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"I'll go, just give me a minute." Rose grabbed her hat and walked to the door, "Need to grab my shotgun."

L

Lurker
Rose and Vince walked in the elevator. "I have a few things down here i want to grab. He walked out when the elevator beeped and came out with 3 guns, A thompson, a striker, and a broken butterfly. "Now lets head." He said picking the main lobby floor. The doors opened and there were zombies everywhere. "Stay here." Vince said running out. He started shooting and shooting when there was about 5 more. " Come out now!" Vince said hoping Rose heard it.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose looked at Vince who appeared to be admiring his handiwork. She thought to herself,
Where did he find those guns?
Rose looked lovingly at her Ithica M37 (That's right! My RE5 BABY! LOVE THAT GUN!) "Tony loved his M16... hope he made it somehow."
Rose faced Vince and was about to ask him, but she felt a shiver down her spine and a dark forboding filled the air around her.
"Vince, we should get going. I have bad feeling about this place."

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
There was a deep sense of foreboding from all directions. There was no right way to go, but Rose just wanted the least dangerous of the routes. In an instant, one option was outruled. A long tongue appeared from around the corner of the right wing exit. It sounded as if there were more as well. Rose wasn't going risk fighting them. She didn't care how many guns Vince had. Rose rushed to the door, closed it and bolted it shut.
A group of zombies slowly approached them from the left wing. Vince shut it and bolted it. Three exits were off-limits, except one. Vince and Rose rushed through without waiting to see what was coming and ran straight down through the halls trying to avoid any halls intersecting with the left or right wings.
Eventually they passed through a set of double doors that locked when they closed behind them. Blood was smeared across the walls and hallways. The lighting was terrible and the elctricity seemd weak. The electric generators giving the building power were most likely running out of power. Though not as grotesquley filayed as the victims of the lickers, amongst the flickering broken lights the corpses of the few people who were there were nothing more than skeletons for scavengers.
I have a bad feeling about this...
Rose didn't want to repeat what she'd already said. Their route was now irreversible and she didn't want to freak out Vince because he actually seemed to take her sixth sense seriously. Fingering the barrel of her shotgun she felt a chilling wave of sweat barrel down her neck and slowly her entire body. Slowly and fearfully Rose proceeded with Vince covering her with his Thompson.

Top Bottom