• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Ashb92

lol these posts are really good this should be a graphic novel or a comic or something and i really would like to join

Name:Greg
Weapon:Mp5 with 7 clips and a laser sight , m9 pistol with 5 clips, first aid kit, Knife
Appearance: Black hair,black Kevlar helmet,black Body armour,Black cargo pants Black boots

Trinity

They had been descending for ages...When the elevator finally stopped..Minja and Vince stood near the door,pointing their weapons...The door opened with a clinking sound...The elevator led them to a sterile,white hall,which was completely empty,accept for two white doors,one on the left and the other on right...The place seemed clear...It was pretty scary,like a hospital hall,but much cleaner,whiter,and more sinister looking...Minja lowered her shotgun -What now Vince-

L

Lurker
take out a handgun so you can hold it with one hand. We will check the doors one at a time. Just dont go off track.

Vince opened the door to the left. Suddenly a licker appeared there. Vince then dropped his magnum and drew out his almost empty thompson and stareted firing. It put its tongue around the thompson and took it. Now vince was defensless.

Trinity

They entered the door on the left,which seemed to be a square shapped room,with one elevator leading out of it..The room looked liked it might be a reception room...And then the image of the room was blured by a hidious monster with a long tongue.It had feasted on the flesh of a guard,when Minja and Vince entered..It turned it's eyeless face towards them...And it happened so fast...The shots they fired seemed to be usless..It grabbed Vince's thompson..-THE ELEVATOR-Minja shouted-it's our only hope..I'll distract it-and she ran towards the opposite corner...where a fire extenguisher lay..-If only I could make the monster to grab it..-She tripped...over the Licker's tongue...-It was getting closer..She took the extenguisher and threw it at him..Reflexely..the monter wrapped it's tongue around it...Minja ran to the elevator..Shooting the canister..When the door closed behind her heels all they could hear is a boom..-Are you ok?-She asked Vince?

L

Lurker
"I wish." Vince said turning pale. Minja turned down to see Vince with a large cut on his wrist. I dont even have a gun. Im gonna have to do with...

Vince then started coughing blood. 'Im okay." Vince mumbled. He then lost consceisnous

Trinity

The elevator led them to something which looked like a bedroom for the receptionist.The door had a code,and Minja didn't have the time for deciping it,so she tried to shoot the lock,and it worked..The room was sterile,empty..She dragged Vince to the bed..She took out a medipac from her rucksak,and patched Vince's wound.Then she dragged a chair over to his bed..She was tired and worried..She took the laptop from Vince's bag and put it on the desc..-Hello? We need help..-

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Shady came through the elevator shaft and in to the elevator, the voices? there were no one here but a radio, I couldn't tell who it was because the transmission was too bad. I pressed the code and went down, this room was so?? bright, there was a half licker on the floor and a napkin on it, Shady: Hmm aperantly someone share the same humor that I do.

Trinity

Minja was sitting besides Vince's bed,smoking a cigarette...She patched him up the best she could,but she knew that being cut by a licking monster wasn't good news..She needed to go through the diaries,and her only hope were the other two survivors...She stood up and decided to look through the room...She found a low security pass in one of the drawers,and a deasert eagle and some ammo hidden in a box in the wardrobe..She also found a combat knife...She was pretty good with her weapons..Lots of ammo a shotgun,and pistols, but the deasert eagle was for Vince..If he survives ..-Don't think like that- Minja told herself,shaking her head..She didn't know what to do next..

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Before I continued I took a look at a computer, and gatherd some info about the DAYLIGHT, I knew it was the antidote now but also that it would kill anyone infected for too long, Also took out how to mix new ones thus aparently this antidote was from here there must be opertunitys to create some more.
So I search around for the chemicals and found an Ampoule Shooter with another sample in it, I obtained it...

Trinity

Minja decided to return to the reception room.She saw a computer there,and maybe she could find out what this place was,or maybe find a map of it...She left the bedroom,hoping she won't regret leaving Vince..She changed his bandages and covered him with all the blankets she could hide...In the elevator she held her shotgun with a tight grip..What if that monster was still alive..-Impossible-She shook her head..When the doors opened she screamed..-Shaaaady!!!!-And she ran to hug him

L

Lurker
Vince heard something and got up to see shady carrying a liquid of some sort. "Whats... that?"

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Minja! You made it! I was very greatfull. Are you injured? then vince bust through the door, he was defently injured.
Now I had two DAYLIGHT...

Trinity

Shady and Minja carried Vince back into bed..Minja took out a syringe from her medipack and they gave the cure to Vince..He closed his eyes..He needed rest..Minja and Shady sat in the corner..Waiting..

L

Lurker
Vince layed on the bed. He had everything passing through his mind. He wasnt infected anymore. But he definetly didnt have a gun.

"Shady,... Do you have my striker?" Vince said quietly.

Hira

Yet again, enter the Hira, I wanna join too!

Name: Antonio
Weapon: Customized 9mm with 8 Clips and combat knife
Appearance: The one in my signature *lol jk* Black jacket with black baggy camo pants with blutooth in ear

Top Bottom