• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

L

Lurker
okay guys this is my first time making an rpg on any forums so bear with me.

Ok, the story line is right after resident evil 2. You are in Racoon City and then the zombie out break happens. You are not a main character but someone else who is trying to get out of racoon city. this rpg will have to go up to 50 pages or more before i declare Racoon bombed.

Character sheet (i must accept you no hopping in)

Name:
Appearance:

mine

Name:Vince Rangt
Weapon: 50 Grenades, 4 thompsons that are infinte. 4 rocket launchers that are infinite (for me and the first 3 people i meet in game. no just saying "i met up with vince")
Appearance: Short, brown hair. Navy blue short sleeved shirt. Jeans. And white sneakers

RULES
1.no godmodding
2.you may kill a survivor you hate but not off the same course you meet them
3.no random weapons like
"vince walks into the hardware store and then comes out with a infinite rocket launcher"
4.Only the first 3 people i meet get the cool weapons
5.breaking these rules will result in you making another character.

Trinity

Name:Minja (Pronounced Meenya) Sharanovic
Inventory: Desert Eagle,clips,Shotgun,clips,Knife,Medipacks,Some chips and water.
Appearance:Ash blonde hair,waist lenght,blue-gray eyes.Biker jacket,leather pants,sleeveless white t-shirt,boots.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Name-Nokiko Nohime
Age 21
Weopons-Steel Fan and 9MM Pistol-one clip
apearance-Purple Kimono (was getting married till husband tried to bite her)

(Nohime is the name Nobunaga Oda's Wife)

Her fan was used in her wedding and looks like this but the blades are smaller
vs_kitana.gif

her kimono looks kinda like this but she has less cleavage and it is a full dress, her hair is like that but has a long braid with roses in it

nouhime.jpg

L

Lurker
your a bit to powerful. i know i got good stuff but im giving it to alot of people when we start. also NO LARA CROFT take a chracter from scratch if you cant good rittens so DECLINED until further notice also there is no tomb under Rcoon its like you use the same thing over and over

Trinity

I didn't know if medipacks count as weapons..If they do,could I add them to my list..And,a shotgun would be nice..

L

Lurker
lets just start and people can join through

Vince was walking through racoon city with a thompson in his hand and a grenade in the other. he had to be prepared because of a zombie outbreak going on.he ran into the mall of racoon and barricaded it.

Trinity

Minja was sitting in a cold,damp closet,which would be completely swalowed by the dark if it weren't for her Zippo...She was young,yes,but already a passionate smoker..and somehow,seeing what happened,and knowing that it's just the begining of the end,she was happy that she at least had a box of mentols to keep her company..What had happened? One minute she was at her university,the next...

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Nokiko runs from her wedding covered in Blood. She Finds a police officer but he is a zombie, he attacks at her , but she flips open her fan and slits his neck open "why won't you DIE" she screams. she then stabs him with a closed fan in the head and he finaly dies "i probaly have to destroy their brain like in Romero Movies" She Takes His Pistol that has no extra clips.

L

Lurker
Vince needed to find survivors and fast. He took out his infinte rocket launcher and blasted all the zombies surrounding the mall and ran. He eventually met up with Nokiko. Vince asked "Need 2 better weapons?

Trinity

...Zombies,fu*king flesh eating,brain sucking zombies...Come to think of it,the way they came in the first place would sound like a bad plot that a non-talented director used in his 3rd rate movie..Accept it happened..And she saw it..One girl in her class..about 3 seats from her had been scratching herself for over an hour,untill she finally collapsed..There was commotion through the room,everyone ran towards her,trying to help..And then..it happened,so,so fast..She must have eaten through three of theme when Minja came to her sences..Then,it was all too late..
She didn't have any friends from university to moarn.She came from a distant country,from another part of the world,and people here weren't too fond of strangers..She had been all on her own all this time,and things aren't going to get better...

Valentine

Hard To Kill
NAME: Captain

WEPON: Sog Fusion Knife, Socom MK23 With Silencer, 5 Clips, Shotgun,
12 Shells, 3 Grandes, Zippo Lighter, Flash Light, Fisrt Aid.

APERENCE: Black Everest vest, Black hoodie, Black Leather Gloves,
Blue Jeans, Classic Shoes.

Tallahassee

NAME: Jake Brown

EQUIPMENT: Glock 17 with an extended 19 rounds per clip , flashlight with new batteries,a portable radio, 5 clips for the glock, a combat knife

APEARENCE: black shirt with a large skull on it, black pants

BACKGROUND: Jake was goth,he fought with his parents nearly all the time
hed watched his dad fire the glock so he knew how to use it

L Kennedy

NAME: Reno

EQUIPMENT: H&K VP70 , flashlight with new batteries, 7 clips for the H&K VP70, a combat knife.

APEARENCE: He sports a lanky physique, and unkempt red hair terminating in a long pony-tail. He has two symmetrical red tattoos across his cheekbones and wears goggles on his forehead.He has a black suit, with his jacket unzipped and his shirt untucked and open-necked without a tie.

Top Bottom