• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Trinity

L Kennedy;22526 said:
APEARENCE: He sports a lanky physique, and unkempt red hair terminating in a long pony-tail. He has two symmetrical red tattoos across his cheekbones and wears goggles on his forehead.He has a black suit, with his jacket unzipped and his shirt untucked and open-necked without a tie.

He remindes me of Jack from XiaoLin Showdown :D

Trinity

...Minja was checking her options..She could either stay here..locked up in the smelly closet..or get the heck out of here...In the first option she would enjoy a few more faggs,and then shoot herself...In the other...She had a bike parked outside,but the only problem is that she had to hand in her keys to the guard...So,she would have to look for the dead,or more possibly undead guard...-Well,of we go- she said quetly and smiled a bit..

Trinity

...Minja found the chubby,half eaten zombie guard moaning in his security room..He couldn't see her through the glass,but he tapped on the window pointlessly,but persistant,as if he could sense the presence of warm blood...She didn't have any weapons with her,and didn't want to get to close to him...She wasn't a bilogy expert,but she knew that he looked gangrenuos,and knew that being bitten by someone infected wouldn't do her any good...She looked around for something that she could use as a weapon..And -Bingo,an old pipe,pointed at one end-...She was afraid..but she had to do it..she kicked open the door..And as the guard started to walk towards her,moaning,with his hands up like a sleepwalker,she stabbed the pipe through his head..right through the eye..

L

Lurker
There all infinite Vince replied. ones a thompson the other a rocket launcher, you have a choice.

L Kennedy accepted.

L Kennedy

Reno is walking around in the streets, looking for a place to hide... He sees some people down the street and shout at them. when he come closer he sees that they are zombies... he shoot four shots in two of them, but when they got up again, reno runs like hell...

Trinity: it is reno from FF7

Trinity

...she was a bit shaky...Poor guy..He was a nice person..-Oh well...I hope I could find a weapon of some sort,and then I could get the heck out of here..Presuming my keys are still in here-she looked around and..-Yeey-she really hit the jackpot..She found her keys on the desk,a loaded deasert eagle and a shotgun (seems like the poor guard was either a weapon fanatic or a deluded paranoid) and she found a backpack with some water and chrisps...Minja was just about to leave,when she found a glassed up first aid kit..She broke the glass with the butt of the shotgun,removed the pieces of ****tered glass and took the kit...
She had no problems getting to her bike..It waited for her like a sign from Heavens,filled up with fuel..

She was heading for the mall,when suddenly,she saw someone running...-That couldn't possibly be a zombie,unless they were preparing for a marathon or something.Oh well,I have to check it out..Maybe it's my dreamdate..Who knows.-She smiled sadly...When she went close..She saw a young man,maybe in his early twenties..He looked shocked,red hair falling over his face...He was kinda cute,in that frightened kind of way...-Need a lift? -...

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
(Nokiko takes the thompson not shure how she could possible handle it)" i hear some Undead coming, we should get moving"

they run down the street blowing Zombie Heads off and dodging the ones on the ground

L Kennedy

while he wad running from those creatures, a biker came right his way.. what the hell!!! he tought.. maybe it's some mad man.. but when the biker came closer he saw that it was a beatiful girl. she asked him if he need a lift, and he said yes, alittle nervesly...

Trinity

When the young man hopped on the bike,she gave him a worried glance...She was so thankful for the company and wanted to be sure if he was injured..
-Are you hurt? Do you know what's going on? I was at university..when..-she shaked a bit..

L

Lurker
*runs off after i gave her the thompson* *kills a zombie searches it for car keys and takes one of the zombies old cars* Better get going if i want to get out vince said. He then started the car to find out he needed gas. He searched the trunk and found gas then refilled the car and drove off. after he drove off he killed a lot of zombies. He then saw An RPD Zombie. he pulled over the car and killed the RPD officer and took the id and then went to a picture editing area and changed it so he could get passed the RPD scanners and save the survivors, and disguise himself as an RPD agent. After vince got passed the RPD scanners he took tons of bags and filled them up with guns and loaded them into his car for survivors he found. after he was done he ended up taking 43 guns, Each bag filling up with 6 pistols, 2 shotguns, and 1 rifle. He then scanned the building for survivors.

Trinity

rathit;22692 said:
*runs off after i gave her the thompson* *kills a zombie searches it for car keys and takes one of the zombies old cars* Better get going if i want to get out vince said. He then started the car to find out he needed gas. He searched the trunk and found gas then refilled the car and drove off. after he drove off he killed a lot of zombies. He then saw An RPD Zombie. he pulled over the car and killed the RPD officer and took the id and then went to a picture editing area and changed it so he could get passed the RPD scanners and save the survivors, and disguise himself as an RPD agent. After vince got passed the RPD scanners he took tons of bags and filled them up with guns and loaded them into his car for survivors he found. after he was done he ended up taking 1543 guns, Each bag filling up with 432 pistols, 2 shotguns, and 1 rifle. He then scanned the building for survivors.

You're making it too easy little man ;)

Tallahassee

If i want other rpers in my story ill tell you

Jakes story
minutes before major outbreak
"lame" sighed jake as he and nick walked out the movie theater.
" the comercials made it look awesome...." agreed Nick as they were walking down the street to get home. When they were about 3 blocks away from their houses a homeless man wheeled Nick around and bit into Nicks chest Nick cried out in pain and threw the homeless man off of him. "what the **** is wrong with you!" he yelled to the hobo. The hobo started lurching towards Nick! Jake stood staring in shock. "holy crap" gasped Nick as he grabbed his chest. Then jake noticed that the hobos face was starting to decay. "um nick!!! whats with this guys face!?!" nick turned back and looked. suddenly a large crowd of hobos started lurching towards them!
"umm! i think we should leave!"yelled Jake and they sprinted towards home.
when they arrived at Jakes house jake noticed tht his parents were not home. Jake put bandages on Nicks chest all while nick was yelping. Nick whispered that they should watch Tv so Jake flipped it on. it was on the racoon city news. A female news reporter stood before the camera saying that a great many cannabilistic attacks have been made in tha past few hours.Then it showed the staff of racoon city news running behind the news reporter. then an ugly creature grabbed the news reporter and started to eat her throat all while the news reporter was screaming and yelling.
*Jake opened the curtains* "HOLY ****!"

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Captain is now runing for his life, he can now catch a glimse of the school.
All Right! almost there and the safest way in is through the roof.
He clibs his way up and somehow gets inside, it was totaly quiet but shady knew that there was ppl here either dead or alive?? Only way to find out was searsch the school. Shady's goal right now is to find the janitor the man with acces to everything in the school.

Trinity

They were riding,the motor roaring beneath them...She was about to tell him that she was heading for the mall...When they saw a dark figure running to a building of some sort,maybe a school...-Should we check it out or keep going?..-

L Kennedy

he would like to say that they should keep going, but he didn't. lets go check it out, he said trying to sound like he wasn't afraid.

Trinity

Minja and the young man-Reno,that was his name- went inside the school...The hall was pretty dark and full of corridors..It would take ages to search the whole place..And then she tought that they had to do the worst thing,which always had a bad result in horrors,and that's..-We have to split up-She said,a bit shaky...-Do you want the first or the second floor?-

Top Bottom