• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

L

Lurker
at that moment Vince found no survivors at RPD headquarters. He then walked out when a zombie started biting his shoulder off. Vince shot it off. But that wasnt enough. It got right back up and bit the same part. Vince took out a incendiary grenade burning him up to his heels. He sat their waiting for him to turn into a zombie but he ended up not. the reason is the zombie did not hit his blood vein, or he was immune to the virus. He then ran to a nearby school and jumped through a classroom window. he then went into the teachers lounge to find 5 mutated janitors. He took out a rocket with one hand, and shot them almost killing him. he then laid there right outside the door.

L Kennedy

what??? splitt up.. ok, then.. i'll do to the second floor then, see you later then... he went up to the second floor, where he saw one of those zombie things, he took up he's gun, aiming and shoot once... the bullet hit the zombie in the chest and was still walking.. why won't you die reno shout to the zombie shooting once more, hiting the zombie in the head, and the zombie was dead.. reno ent over to check the body and then it was a expotion throwing him back, knocking him out...

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Captain Had got hold of the janitors keys and because this was the school he was going in he knew the place well and he also knew it there were cameras all over the place and ofcourse a security room where you operated them. Shady was now siting in kinda comfortble chair in the security room trying to contact anyone whom could survived when he saw something nasty on one of the monitors and then he saw ppl on another, ahh Shiiit. He threw himself over the mic and the spoke out to the ppl, I need you to get to the second floor and find room 70 fast, something is after you!!

Trinity

Minja had been wandering through the messy halls and corridors for what seemed to be for ages...The school was pretty calm..which wasn't a good thing in her opinion...She opened the door to her left,and entered in what seemed to be,a girls' bathroom...In one corner,she saw a little girl.She looked terrible...Minja quickly ran to her,and was just about to hug her,when the girl turned around...She was missing one eye and both arms..She moaned hungurly towards Minja...-Oh my God,please don't make me do this...For Heavens sake..She's just a kid...- The zombie girl was just about to bite her,when Minja came to her sences,drew her gun and fired..A single shot...Minja was shaking..She droppeded to her knees..And started to cry..-Why? The hell with those who were responsible for this mayhem...I need to find out who they are...She suddenly realised that the souls of thousands of dead people,or dying people lay in her hands,and hopefully,the other survivors that she'll meet..-Reno,God I hope you're ok..- she sobbed..She was still on the floor when she heard a boyish voice through the speaker..A voice that brought here back to reality...

The voice seemed real scared...She didn't know what to do..-Room 70,Room 70..Hope Reno got the message..I don't want him to get hurt- She ran to the speaker..She didn't know whether there was a camera,nor would the unknown voice even hear her,but she had to try..-Listen-she yelled-Can you tell me are there any people alive on the first floor? I heard a window brake somewhere..And if you can hear me..You'll need to guide me..It's pretty dark..I need you as my eyes-...

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Can you see the door witth the red light over it? that's your ticket to the stairs, then take your way up to the second floor. A light will blink that's room 70.

L

Lurker
Vince eventually woke up hearing the anouncment. He then left behind all of his gear except for a thompson he held in one hand.he had to go out to his car to get the bags of guns. It took him a while but he broke his car in the walls of the school and drove up to the secnod floor. he then took a few bags and started knocking on the security room door.as he waited for a reply he went out and started putting the bags near the floor. he then ran down to the teachers lounge and got his remaining equitment.

L

Lurker
not tottaly there is multiple bags. i also take a few at a time.

P.S. im nine years old give me a chance.

Trinity

Oky young man..But don't over do it :)

Minja heard the voice again...She quickly ran out the door..-Red light,red light-..She found it..and the room 70..she found some bags on the floor..but she didn't care..she was frightened..She knocked panicly on the door..Hoping that they would open..

L

Lurker
i then walked up with the rest of my gear and saw some girl i flung out a pistol and said "put your hands where i can see them, or i will shoot you"

Trinity

Suddenly,Minja heard a male voice telling her that he would shoot her If she doesn't cooperate...-What the heck did I do to deserve this..She thought of the zombies..They at least kept their mouth shut..- She turned around slowly,with her hands up...She had a irritated look on her face..The voice belonged to a boy..He was about the same age as her..-Aren't there enough zombies to kill? You don't have to waste you're bullets on me..If you want to lend a hand,you're welcome..If not...-She knew she was a bit harsh..But she never learned the importance of being silent in a crysis...-Listen,I'm sorry..It's just..I've been through Hell,so have you...I'm on the edge of my nerves..As you can see I'm not going to hurt you...My name's Minja...-

L

Lurker
*draws gun away* Im Vince. *takes out a thompson and throws it at her* if you want theres a few guns in those bags. *then throws a infinite rocket on the ground near her* have fun. you going into the security room cause it seems shes not answering?

Trinity

-Tnx..-She took what she could put in her backpack..-Yeah..I heard a voice through the speaker..telling all survivors to come to the security room,and fast...But there was a nother guy with me..Reno..I have to be sure that he made it..Too many lives were lost..And we have to stick to each other..-

L

Lurker
i will go bust into the security room and call for him up here. better get back cause im blowing the door down. *takes out rocket and gets into position*

L

Lurker
*fires the rocket right in the door and busts in to see shady sleeping* hmph *yells into the mic* RENO THERE IS A GIRL NAME MINJA UP HERE IN ROOM 70 WHO WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!

Trinity

She followed Vince into the room..The guy seemed to have a real ego problem,but at least he didn't want to feast upon her flesh..-That's a funny phrase..-Minja thought..She was fluent in English,even her accent was close to perfect..But she used some pick up lines which were funny to most people..

She saw a boy with a funny hairstyle..He was sleeping.. -Good for him...-She thought-That must have been my guide -She smiled

After the childish anouncement made by Vince,Minja grabbed the mike,giving Vince a harsh look..-Reno,please..You need to get to room 70..quickly..There are more people her..Please,take care of yourself-

Trinity

-What now?-She asked..-Maybe we should rest? I have some water,and chips..-Minja said,and threw him some..Then,she saw Vince's wound...She pointed her Eagle at him..-Are you infected?! Don't lie..-

L

Lurker
no im immune. the virus takes effect in minutes its been about an hour for me. also take your chips and water back i will be back with some real food.

*vince then ran to the local supermarket coming back with a truck load of food including the passenger seat and back seat and trunk. *vince started unloading into the area. hope you like warm soda.

Top Bottom