• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Valentine

Hard To Kill
You're right! My god how could anyone do this? we'll just have to go to the bottom with this however now's not the best time, let's get some cover! this way! they ran to the computer room where vince was waiting, Glad you made it Vince said, Shady: as are we, how can figure out who did this?? any suggestions...

Trinity

-I don't know..I'm not very good at sciences..but these zombies were people once,right? So then,they're genes must have mutated or something...It's not airbon,or we would get infected,I guess...But wait..Where's Reno? -

L

Lurker
Hes not here yet. Vince replied. Must have ran into to trouble. Knowing him hes fine but i dont think he will be able to navigate the dark school. Perhaps did you bring a thompson i left behind or do you have any extra guns? I have a lighter and Martial arts training thats it.

Trinity

Yeah,did..-Here you are-...Wel,we're not leaving without him..It's just us 4...And we have to stick together...

L

Lurker
Okay. i will go back to the security room and get the emergency power back up. *Vince ran to the security room just shooting in front of him. Until he reached it and found the ermegency power switch area, which was sparking.* DAMN! vince yelled out. He had to rewire it which he wasnt trained to do. even if he failed the switch was still out. He attempted to rewire it electricuting and killing himself then and there.

my new character
Name: Lucas Teig
Weapon: Dessert eagle with 1 bullet and 1 clip
Appearance:Noone really knows what Lucas looked like. all he wore was a hoodie over his face and jeans.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Coolio. I've got some zombie baddies in store for you guys. I'll keep the my zombie control entries seperate from the Tony and Rose entries.

(One hour earlier from current timeline.)

Tony and Rose were both hurt badly. They trudged through the desolate streets tired and weak. Rose mentioned she had a headache and started feeling dizzy. Tony was beginning to feel the same. The thought of the monster from before brought him to his senses.
Gotta get off the street....
"A drugstore!" Rose exclaimed exicitedly only to cause a severe sharp pain in the back of her skull.
"Take it easy." Tony guided her to the drugstore. It was in shambles. Bullet holes littered the landscape. Medice lay scattered across the floor. Tony bent down looking for asparin when he heard the clicking of a gun. Tony continued on to the counter. Behind it a man and a woman in black ops uniforms and customized handguns sat, jaded, behind the counter. The woman looked up.
"You guys been bitten?" Her voice was inconsequential however. The sound of a man's cries in the medicine room behind him caught his attention.
"What the hell are two doing-?" Tony walked to the door.
"Don't open the door!" Tony entered as she said it. A man sat on his knees slowly going insane. He was deathly pale. In a white suit. It was obvious he was a pharmacist. Tony approached him warily.
"You alright...?" The man stopped screaming and didn't even turn to face him.
"You shouldn't have come...."
"What?"
"I'm in the final stages of the transformation."
"Transformation?"
"Some become monsters, most become 'zombies."
"That's what all this cannibalism is about?"
"A bite... a scratch... any penetration of the skin at all... it will suffice. Whether in minutes or hours, or even days, you will become one of them."
"How do you-"
"Umbrella...."
"Umbrella?"
The man fell silent, stood, turned and opened his eyes- black and empty. The man attacked Tony and tried to bite him. Tony held him off in surprise. Shoved him and shifted into a straight leveling him at the nose. As if nothing had happened, however, he stood. A bullet then tore through his head as the woman stood at the doorway.
"I told you not to open the door." she walked back into the main area turning to her associate. "One-hundred and eighty-six." was all she said. The man looked in his bag of ammunition as if some more would magically appear.
"Who are you two?"
"Can't tell you that." The man said.
"**** Craig, they abandoned us." the woman said, "I don't owe them a hair on my head. Goddamn assholes...." The woman turned to Rose handing her an asparin. "Name's Rain. We used to work for Umbrella. They sent us to clean house of these freaks."
"We called for back-up when we were overrun in center city. What we got-"
"What we got is left for dead."
"If you're looking for a safe place to go, I hear the S.T.A.R.S station is still in one piece -if you can make it there."
"You're not coming?"
"We don't need extra baggage." Rain replied.
"Likewise, we have our own escape plan. Heard the power plant is overrun. It's only a matter of time before all electricity to city is cut off."
"Before we go. Do you guys know what he was talking about?"
"We're just a couple of hired guns sent for clean-up. They don't tell us what they do. Not like you can trust him anyway. You saw him, he was cracked."
Tony nodded rationally, but unsettlingly.
"The S.T.A.R.S. station is twenty blocks west of here. Try to avoid areas where you can get cornered and don't try to barricade yourself. Your building yourself a tomb." Craig said.
"Ready Craig?"
"Yeah." He handed Rain the bag. Rain tossed Tony a handgun with a laser and a spare ammo pack. Before Tony could even speak to thank her Rain and Craig were already gone.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Aww, poor Vince. I liked him.... Hope you find another "Superman" as Trinity put it. Hopefully not with infinite Thompsons though....

Situation for the "main group" as I've decided to call it. Seems like all the people who jumped on the wagon early are at the school, so I'll just refer to you guys as groups. Main group being the gazillion people in the school right now. Now for some good 'ol survival horror fest fun!

(Current time.)

The zombies have overrun the power plant completely. They've already bitten into several power lines. (Frying themselves in the process.) As a result, fire sweeps through the plant. Several sectors of the city have already lost power and it is apparent.
Center city is in shambles and infested with zombies and other nameless horros. Not even cries and screams of anguish can be discerned there anymore.

(Every so often, I'll just throw in situational things like this. I won't let it get out of hand though. In other words, I won't launch an army of Nemesis tyrants at you guys. I'll be as realistic as possible.)

Trinity

Yeah,now that we don't have Vince allmighty with us... :)

DegenerateElite..It's not gazillion,it's 3 :) Dunno,is it wrong to be in groups? In my opinon much better then being alone all the time?

So bassicaly,we don't have power?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Not at all, you guys are just right. (Smiles.) Everything about Vince other than infinite ammo could be logically explained and is likely possible if the city was overrun with zombies. (I'd wanna get a food truck too. That's just cool.)
But we're gettin' off topic. My fault, sorry people.

(Alright, this'll be the last uber post by me, then I'll be all caught up to you guys in the imaginary timeline in my head.)

The streets were filled with the creatures after their encounter with Rain and Craig at the drugstore. Tony and Rose blew through every scrap of ammo they had and still had no clue where the S.T.A.R.S. station was. They continued down the road hoping it would turn up. The wave of zombies slowly dissapated either out of lack of interest or because they noted something of greater interest. Regardless of the reason, only a few still followed -even then, they were yards away. Tony and Rose kneeled down next to a car for a breather. The glass ****tered above him and a pair of hands wrapped around him as the zombie tried to bite into his skull, a loud gunshot rang into the air. Tony felt a wind pressure than was familiar, but something he hadn't experienced in good long while... a sniper bullet. The zombie fell lifeless over the carr door.
"Hell yeah! Keep 'em comin'!"
A sniper sat on the roof of the building across the street. The S.T.A.R.S. station.
"Thanks!" Tony called out.
"No problem! Now get yer asses inside!"
Tony and Rose did so without question. The two were welcomed by a group of S.T.A.R.S. members. Their leader tossed Tony a shotgun.
"Hope you can shoot."
"Can I...." An image of a war in Haiti distorted itself with reality in his eyes. The moment passed in an instant.
"You guys are lookin' rough... what happened to you guys?"
After ten minutes of explanation their story was heard. Even after, they rested a good while, cleaned themselves up and talked to the S.T.A.R.S. for a good while and enjoyed their conversation. Rose was revealed to be particularly talkative.
An eldritch feeling then struck Tony.
"I think we should get going, Rose." Rose was getting care under the STARS medic there.
An image of the monstrosity that leveled Jack's bar entered his mind.
"Now."
"Before you go." One of the S.T.A.R.S. members handed him a weapons case. In it was a new rifle to replace the old one with a detachable scope. A new handgun for Rose and an extra ammo pack for all four of their guns. Including the bullets in the chambers, Tony took note of the hangun ammo. Twelve in his chamber, ten in Rose's, twenty extra bullets for his gun, thirty for hers. Six rounds in his shotgun, five shells left in the box, five in the rifle, five extra bullets in the box.
"We'd give you more, but this is all we can afford."
"No worries. This is more than we could've asked for."
"Thank you." Rose said kindly.
"No problem."
"Is that gunpowder?" Tony asked pointing to a stack of it in the corner.
"Yeah, just got a shipment of it for some old relic guns up in the attic yesterday. Don't know what hell for. Not like we use them."
"You mind if I take some?"
"Sure...." replied the captain awkwardly.
Tony filled four pouches of gunpowder, sealed them tightly, and put them in the weapons case.
"Shotgun's mine." Rose said in all seriousness. Tony faced her, surprised.
"Alright."
Tony squared away their equipment and got ready to leave.
"Thank you guys. For everything. Probably would've died otherwise."
"Aww save it! It's that kinda thinking that makes this country depressing."
Tony chuckled and nodded leaving the station with Rose.
Behind them they could hear the team shuffling to clear out. Must've taken Rain's advice. After telling them of the monster they encoutered at the bar, neither of them blamed S.T.A.R.S. for wanting to leave.
Tony and Rose reached higher ground via the fire escape and had a Godly view of the streets for several blocks out.
Tony pulled the scope off the rifle and looked down at the STARS station. His fears were confirmed. It had been leveled in the same fashion as the bar. There was no sign of blood as he zoomed in, so the S.T.A.R.S. seemingly made it out okay, but the monster was following them....

(Present. Finally. Sorry for tieing up the thread. Thousand apologies.)

Trinity

No problem... I enjoyed reading your posts...There's a bit of description and it has a writer's logic :) I myself enjoy writing,so it's nice to see a fellow "writer" :)

Back to the topic...

There were two of them,in the small room...The smell was real bad,but Minja almost forgot about it...Her nose grew accostomed to it,she guessed...Reno was somewhere in the school,she was getting more and more worried about him...And Vince ran out,babbling something about emergency power...He had been gone for an half a hour,maybe more...-I'm going to look for Vince-she said to Shady...-You stay put,and wait for Reno-she was at the door,when she stopped...-And please,take care...-She smiled...

The trip to Room 70 was a short one,mostly because of the lack of flesh eaters...Vince must have shot at least a ten of them.When she entered the security room she was shocked..-Oh my good,Vince! Nooo!-She dropped in front of the blackish,scorched remains of Vince..-Why? -She cried...She started to cry...-He was young,and a good soldier...I shouldn't have left him on his own...Oh my good I'm sorry...-
When she finally stopped crying,she got on her feet with an angry look on her face-I swear that those responsabile are going to pay for this,for everything...-Before she left,she put Vince's body on the desc,with the thomspon in his hands...-Rest in peace Vince-...

So,now there were three..

L

Lurker
Lucas`s story:
Luke was walking down the street with a dessert eagle in his hand wondering why there was so much blood on the streets. He also wondered why some body had tried to bite him, but failed. He then ran off back to his house, to find out his parents werent there. he was wondering what was going on.

He had to go to the mall because his friend sent him 10 texts telling him to go to the racoon mall food court. Luke of course listened but didnt find his friend there, or anyone to be exact. this was very unusal for the mall, there should at least be workers.

Vinces Reviving(only since all of you miss "superman"):
A few hours after Minja laid Vince out he woke up. He was on a limp and couldnt carry any weight but still managed to keep his thompson up. Ever since his heart stopped for a little his immune system stopped to, and he was already infected. He had to find a way to cure it. What if he wasnt infected yet? What is there was no way to stop it if he was infected? Vince walked down the hall after waiting a few minutes to make sure he wasnt infected. He left a huge trail of blood on his way to the computer room. His thompson got messed up electricuted and he had to waste his ammo wisely. He had found a zombies flashlight on the floor and used that to get back to the computer room. Once he got there he just muttered "Im *cough* not dead." he started coughing up blood.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Stay right there Vince! don't come any furthur, Vince: Shady it's me. Stop! or I'll shoot you right between the eyes, how do I know you're not infected? perhaps you have a mutated virus inside you that just takes a little longer to then the normal one. I suggest you take a seet right there where I can see you and wait until the others show up.

Trinity

On her way back,Minja thought of scanning the floor...She didn't have a clue where Reno was...She was passing they're "headquaters",room 96,when she saw a must unusual scene...Shady was pointing a gun at...-Oh my God Vince...You can't be alive...You didn't have a pulse..-

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Trinity;24337 said:
No problem... I enjoyed reading your posts...There's a bit of description and it has a writer's logic :) I myself enjoy writing,so it's nice to see a fellow "writer" :)

Awesome. I love writing too. Gonna be a writing major in college.
I like reading everyone's posts too. Good stuff. Different people, different characters, etc.

(Getting back to topic.)

It didn't take long after Vince's "revival" for the power plant to be devoured by the wild flames. In an instant, the city fell into a pitch black void. The only means by which to see was the stars in sky, even then, from Tony and Rose's standpoint, they could see a massive storm forming in the distance soon to blot out every scrap of light God was willing to leave them.
Regardless of the survivors' night-visions undoubtably varying amongst their experiences or otherwise, the zombies and other more ...advanced creatures had no such hiderance upon them. Their vision, it seemed became clearer and their bloodlust more fervant.
It was going to be a long night -and with the apparent size of the storm and blackness of the clouds, the contrast of daylight the morrow wouldn't be distinguishable between the darkness of the present....

Trinity

In one moment she was arguing with Shady about Vince,and in the next the room had fallen into complete darkness...Even the little light they had from the power savers went off...-Fu*k,Fu*k,Fu*k...Flashlights quick...-Minja yelled.She hated the dark...Zombies vere something that in the end she could shoot at,she could kill.But darkness..She can't control it,and ever since she had been a little girl,she was afraid of it...There were 3 flashlights on the table...So,their survival from now on depended on 3 small,limited circles of light...

Shady tossed her one,and emediately pointed his on the place where Vince stood a few minutes ago..-Oh,****...He ran off..-

-Leave him...He obviously can take care of himself..-Minja said...-I'm worried about Reno...We should find him,and see where to go next...-

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Well we can't do more than look for him cuz it seems that all power is out and the flashlights won't hold forever.
We can't stay here much longer, we have to move with or without Reno however there's a libriary on the first floor if he's somwhere that's the safest place to be right now, we'll take a look before we head any furthur.
Shady: Don't worry Minja, we'll find him.

L

Lurker
Vince was walking away. He couldnt stand them fighting so long. He went back to the security room and the security cameras didnt use electricity from ports so they were on. Vince saw reno walking around the library and ran back to tell them where he found a huge blood trail he had left behind. **** **** ****! he yelled because the zombies adored blood. he ran to the computer room and told them to barricade quick i will tell you the story later shady take the gun for now. Vince threw him a thompson and started shooting.

Trinity

-Ah ****...How many can there possibly be...We shot fifty of them at least...-They just kept comming...It was real hard to hold a flashlight and a gun in the other-...-Just keep shooting-Minja said..-And slowly backed away to the drawers...She found some tape,and quicky taped the flashligh to her shotgun...-That's better...But there are to many of them...I have a lighter...Maybe we could lure them somehow,and set the room on fire...-

L

Lurker
yeah
*vince shot the first wave of zombies* Guys get out, i will lure them in with my lighter. Shady and Minja did as they were told and got out. Vince then lured all the zombies in with his lighter. He then saw a gas leak in the wall. "Sayonara" Vince then threw his lighter,lit, at the gas leak and ran out of the computer room burning his heels more. He then was in the hall. He didnt know what to do so he started smoking with his extra lighter.

Top Bottom