• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

L

Lurker
Vince took the Dessert eagle. He took out a case of handgun clips, 13 shots each. He saw it was already loaded. He took out the clip and there were only 9 bullets 1 wasted. He then put the clip back in and got up. " I think i will be fine".

Hira accepted

Trinity

You should rest a bit before we head on..And maybe we get a reply from the others..-Minja came to Vince,and hugged him tight-I'm so glad you're ok,even if you are an obnoxeous little ego freak

L

Lurker
"ok."
Vince walked over to the computer. He went on and found out shady was using a guest acount. He olgged off and found the administrator but it was password protected. The hint was antidote. Vince typed daylight and got on. He found tons of files. "Gusy, you better come look at this.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"Holy..."
"****." Rose finished.
"What the hell happened?" Tony and Rose stood on a nearby rooftop gazing at the overwhelming horde of undead laying seige to the apartment building.
Tony picked up the WT. and spoke.
"Guys, you still alive? What's your location?"

L

Lurker
Vince heard something on the file he put up. He took out a bluetooth and said, "in a small hospital like area we have a cure though, get over here now."

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
"You still inside the apartment?"
"Yeah." Vince replied,
It was then that all hell broke loose. A licker had wrapped its tongue around Rose and was dragging her away. It wrapped completely around her body so she couldn't even move her hands. It was about to drag her over the edge of the building.
"Rose!" Tony dived for her foot as she fell off the edge. He barely made it. He wanted to cut its tounge, but couldn't because he'dve fell from losing his balance. A group of zombies had made it to the roof and gathered around him attacking him. Tony pulled out his knife jumping off the building and cutting the licker's tongue freeing Rose as he shifted and hit the the concrete below. Rose landed on him. She fired the shotgun several times at the licker as it retreated.
The horde surrounded them. Tony put his baseball cap on her head and faced the zombies.
"Go ahead."
"What?"
"Face it, even if they do have a cure, I've been infected far longer than what the cure had probably been intended for and by that giant monster thing. I'm not too reassured -not to mention there's probably not enough for both of us. In the end, you wouldn't make it through to them without being bitten. The cure is for you. I'll hold 'em off. I've got nothin' left to lose."
"Tony..."
"GO!"
Tony redirected his gun to her.
"You're not gonna become one of these things! Get goin'!" Tony emptied his bullets into the crowd taking down a good many of them. Rose hesistantly moved on. Rose could hear him struggle fighting them off by hand behind her as she hurried to the building.
It was hellish. MAny of them got a hold of her and bit and scraped and tried pulling her apart, there were simply too many to shoot, but every time a bullet from Tony's rifle lodged itself in their head. With some difficulty, Rose made it to the elevator and closed the door shooting the zombies as they entered. The doors slowly put a close to her sight of Tony fighting. Once they sealed, she couldn't even hear the bullets from his gun.
Her mind blank she held the WT mindlessly to her mouth and spoke.
"What's your location?"

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I was half way finished with the new DAYLIGHT, but it didn't say nothing about the next half, Hmm odd I looked around, in the shelf of chemicals there was a hidden entry to a safe but ofcourse it was locked with only a tre didgit dial, I diled the description that stood on the first DAYLIGHT and the safe opened there was the beloved other half and I found some thing elese that's secret.

I search the safe closly and closed it, continued my work, then took the elevator up to the roof as I hear someone from the computer...

Trinity

We're in some kind of underground hospital,or reaserch area...We went through the elevator in the building.The code's 2539.Take the door on the left,and up the elevator..There's a dead licker.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
We only have two DAYLIGHT left and one of them is for me, incase of anything, however the other one is for those in need.
Shady put the one sample in the Ampoule Shooter, gave the other one to Minja.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose followed Mijna's instructions and at last came face to face with the main group. On sight, her eyes gleamed red and she collapsed, unconscious.

L

Lurker
Vince ran over and caught her. "I think she needs a bed." Vince then dragged her onto the bed. Later on she woke up. "Are you ok?" Vince asked.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose was torn up terribly and couldn't move. She could feel the blood draining from her veins. She felt cold. She was intimately aware of all her senses, she could feel everything down to her heartbeat she could hear everything down to their breath, she could smell everything down to the blood from her wounds. She felt stiff and a sick feeling had overtaken her. Her bodily functions seemed to have slown down, but the pain from her wounds were completely numb.
Unstable and in a daze her head tilted to the side as she stared blankly at the wall.
"What's going on?"

Trinity

The girl had been a mess..Torn clothes and wounds..While she was resting Minja cleaned and patched her up..Giving her a pair of Alexandra's clothes she took from the apartment...She was sitting in the chair,playing with the vaccine vile between her fingers...She would rather like if the girl didn't got bitten,but if she did,she surely wasn't going to risk the girl's life for a stupid vaccine -Even if it cost my own-she thought..She looked at the girl..She had awaken..-Don't worry,you're safe...You made it..Now,please tell me what happened-

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
It took a moment to comprehend the words spoken to her, but a after a few moment's time she came to. She sat up straight feeling light-headed and weak, on the table was the hat Tony gave her. Suddenly everything came rushing back.
"Tony... had a feeling you guys ran into some trouble. He was acting strangely from the moment he got bitten, it wasn't natural, but he was right. We tried to think of a way to help you guys get out, but one of those things-" Rose looked up at the ceiling and sighed. "That beast with the long tongue grabbed me and tried pulling me off the roof. Tony got a hold of me before I fell, but the zombies had somehow made it to the roof and he had to jump. He used himself as a brace so I wouldn't get hurt, but because of that, he couldn't move much himself. He held them off while I made it inside. There were too many fight back."
There were no tears. The sorrow was beyond tears, deeply rooted.
"Now I'm gonna turn into one of those things...."

Trinity

(DE-can you describe the appearance of your Rose? I would like to create an image of her in my mind )

Minja wanted to hug her,but thought she'd better not..People react in the strangest ways when they're in sorrow..-Don't worry-She said -We have the cure- And she gave the girl her vial.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Remember that the antidote can also be used to take down any enemy as it breaks down the virus however it looks like I have the only one left.

Trinity

We should get going soon..We can't go back..The building's full of those monsters..Guess we should head for the door on the right,in the main hall,remember? -Do you need a gun-Minja asked Rose

Top Bottom