• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

L

Lurker
Vince ran through the hall shooting at the zombies until he got to the door. "The route is clear." Vince said. They then went into the next room where lots of zombies stood looking at them. Vince took out his gun and shot for life.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I stood against the wall, turning quickly there were 4 zombies. I headshoted them one by one, theree reasecher and on guard which was holding a keycard which was about to come in handy...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Nemesis rathit? Come on man... That doesn't even make sense plot-wise. I'll launch the tyrants at you guys in due time, don't worry. Boy do I have some good tyrants in mind.... No Nemesis though, that's... just not... right.

I did have something else in mind though, so don't worry, you'll get your struggle.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The halls were silent. Vince readied his gun unsure of what to expect. He was just as on edge as Rose. The sight of the carcasses were unsettling and the flickering lights maddening. The only sound was their slow deliberate creaks as they swung from single hinges from the ceiling as their subtle humming sent chills down their spine as they turned on and off.
"Wait." Vince heard something in the distance. In time, Rose heard it too, a soft jangling of metal. It seemed to be jangling at a peppy pace as well, then the footsteps with just as much pep. Soon the horrific shadow of doberman appeared from around the corner several feet away. It turned and faced them with bloodshot eyes. The lights went out, they could hear the dog rushing towards them, unable to see, Vince unloaded dozens of blind rounds into the darkness. The dog was still moving and in one swift movement Rose rushed in front of Vince elbowing him back and fired right in front of Vince. She had o have made it just in time she caught in in middair. She could hear the dog cry out in pain, but she couldn't tell if it was dead.
"Rose, I hear more of them!"
Rose reached for the lighter in her pocket, felt for Vince's hand and gave it to him.
"My gun has more range, you'll need the light more."
Vince flicked in on and in that moment the dog had risen and pinned Rose to the ground. A single shot rang through the halls as the smoke from Vince's revolver sifted through the air. Vince helped Rose off the ground.
"Stay."
Rose looked at Vince with an air of admiration.
"Thanks."
"No time for thank you's just yet." Vince nodded toward the sound of the nearing dogs and ran. The two hurried forward as fast as their legs would carry them.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Writer's block.
It's irritating as **** -annoying as **** -messed up and seriously FUBAR (Hah, can't star the last word!)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Well I'm hurtin' I gotta write something here.

Shady and Minja suddenly collapse from the same horrid vision experience as at the school. During this time a loud siren echoes throughout the halls as if it were a warning. Shady and Mijna are on their knees writhing and pain and unable to relate any sense to the real world only the same horrific images of their hallucinations.
Vince and Rose hurried down the hall as fast as they could run. They could see light from a door in the distance, but the prosepect of the siren going off wasn't too comforting for them when they were running deeper into the building. Both Vince and Rose had a feeling the siren was just some random occurance. They merely hoped Minja and Shady would realize it as well.

L

Lurker
Vince told Rose to stay. He went outside when he saw tons of zombies rioting across one police officer. Vince shot all of thee zombies. He then started to talk to the Guy. "Okay, First things first, have you been bitten or scratched by one of those things?"
"Yes..."
"Well, Sorry but this has to happen."

Vince aimed his gun. The officer asked what he was doing. Vince shot. He was dead, Then he shot out the siren. "Its okay to come rose." He yelled out. "If you dont mind a dead human its good."

Vince waited for rose checking the police officer.

Suddenly he jumped up.
"oh right, i have an RPD officals badge."
"Also rose I Have to ask you something."
Vince then waited for rose.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Rose locked the door behind her as fast as she could. She could hear a leaping dog whimper as its head pounded into the door. She could feel it too. The rush left a dent in the door. They were unnaturally strong.
Rose turned to Vince with a deep breath, the siren still echoing throughout the halls. She had a feeling the siren was sounding by more than mere coincidence, but decided to spare the moment to answer Vince.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
First off, rathit, your sig man... ROFL (no exaggeration)
So wrong, so mean, but so damn FUNNY!
Also; Come out of what rathit? Rose is in the same room as Vince.

Rose looked at the dead cop solemnly.
"Did you have to kill him?" she muttered, it was inaudible. Vince couldn't hear it, she didn't want an answer.
He's only human after all.
The "Superman" image tarnished, the scene reminded her of Tony. It angered her so much, her fist shaking and heartbeat rolling. Struggling to keep in the anger and not shoot Vince on impulse tears rushed down her cheeks.
After a moment, Rose regained her composure, but her tone significantly colder.
"It's better if we just stay as we are. It's easier to move in our clothing anyway. He doesn't have any body armor or anything anyway."
Vince was about reply, but Rose cut him off.
"There's no point in reasoning. If the people want to live they'll listen. If they're scared, we'll talk. Cops tend to intimidate people, it would only work to our disadvantage. Besides, you have me. Women tend to appear more caring than men." (Author's note; Sad to say, but it's true.)
"Let's just get out of here. That siren gives me a bad feeling." Rose reached for her WT and tried to contact Minja and Shady.

L

Lurker
Vince pulled the walkie talkie out of Rose`s hand. "I think they would like it better if i contacted them." Vince said.
"Minja,How are you and shady doing." But no reply came.
"Minja! MINJA!"
"Damn." Vince bust out onto the ground and shot the cop alot." "WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN TO ME!
Suddenly a reply came from shady.
"Were okay, just had some dogs. Minja fainted though at the site. aparently she likes dogs?" Shady said
"Hm, weird. Me and Rose just came across a few. Why dont you try to wake Minja and try to meet up somewhere. When your ready tell me were to meet up. Just dont take to long, or me and Rose will be one of the ****ers."

Trinity

Minja woke up..Shady was there..-What..What happened?- She asked,while she was stroking her head..She had a bloody wound on the back..

L

Lurker
okay for now im not posting a reply but nice sig
Trinty but whos the girl dante is holding? Havent played the series in forever.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
You were hit! nothing more nothing less, you're not infected. I'll help you to your feet. The otherones'll be here any muinit.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The siren sounded louder and behind the loud warning it appeared that there was a number sequence being sounded off.

L

Lurker
Vince then told Rose to follow him. Vince wanted to go back to the grocery store to get some food. As they got there , zombies were crowding it. Vince just shot them and then once he got in disabled the doors. (they were automatic)
Vince got some things to make a good breakfast and dinner.
"Why dont we wait here tonight?" Suddenly Vince heard something pounding on the door.

(Degenerate its your arsenal, you choose.)

Top Bottom