• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident evil RPG

Valentine

Hard To Kill
This way! The two ran, there's was a ledder! I helped Minja up and got up myself but to my confund there was a spinnin' chair and the door slamed, someone was here and that someone started this selfdestruct so I ran towards the computer in deed to stop it...

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
There was a combination of pounding and slashing at the door. Vince and Rose couldn't tell if it was one or more creatures, but whatever was there was loud and strong. The door would hold for about a minute and they were trapped like rats between the hordes of zombie blocking the other exits.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Sorry guys, I'm currently uninspired at the moment. ...Trinity's writer's block is contagious! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ROFL Alright rathit, your turn; I pass.

L

Lurker
A tyrant broke through. "Rose run i will take care of it." Rose ran off and hid in one of the isles as Vince shot at it. "Its no use," he said. eventually he saw a fuel truck outside about 100 feet from the grocery store. He ran out shooting the zombies and lured the tyrant over there. Instead of him shooting it the tyrant pushed him on it with its hand when Rose came out. (your choice degenerate, shoot the tyrant, run back in, or whatever you want.)

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Unable to shoot without blowing him to peices Rose quickly tried to open to open the weapons case she'd gotten at the STARS station. She could hear Vince struggling to get free, the tyrant raised his hand, Vince saw his life flash before his eyes in a trance, the blow was fatal....
The rifle round had penetrated its temple and tore through the brain with such power it didn't realize it died. The motion continued as an aftereffect and it collapsed with its arm stuck into the the tank inches from Vince's head.
"Dammit," Rose said aloud. She checked her chamber and the case, they were out of rifle rounds. "You wanna keep carrying this thing or do you want to just leave it? It'll only slow us down."

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Minja pulled out the plug and everything went out. Shady: Didn't really think that would work. However we must continue, - this way, c'mon!
The two ran through a big double door and found to their amazement that they were standing on a small bridge about 60 meters and around them were giant tubes with B.O.W.'s. Suddenly a voice through the speakers.
Voice: Time to die
Shady: Perhaps another time.
We started walking to the next door at the end but then I noticed that one of the tubes had opened and from nowhere a ginat man in a darkgreen coat jumped infront of us...

L

Lurker
Rose got no reply as she noticed vince was knocked out and there were cuts on his throat. The cuts didnt go to deep so he was fine. Rose decided she would leave it there and woke vince quickly. "Vince we have to go"
"OK"

Then they ran into a gun store. "Take what you need Rose."
Then after they were done taking stuff they headed for a small place they could barricade that had a hammer, nails, and planks. "Now lets stay here." Rose said tired.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The guns they had gathered were nothing more than a few handguns. Every building in the city had been damaged and the munitions stores stripped of their stuffs by would-be escapee's. It would be hard to find anything of use for a good long while. What was more, was getting out of the city. The storm was likely to last till nightfall. There would be no sunlight of any kind for at least another seventeen hours. Even then, that was a shot in the dark. Rose had lost her sense of time.
Rose looked over at Vince somewhat disillusioned by his morals, but impressed by his spirit. She looked solemnly at her gun and thought of Tony. Standing up she walked upstairs and looked out the ****tered glass window.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
Rose jolted 180 degrees faced with a set of bloody teeth in her face. She held out to it's arms and tried pushing it back, it was too strong. She kicked it in the groin to no avail. On her knees, she swept in off its feet at last moment and fired a round point-blank into its skull. At that moment Vince came through.
"You alright?" Vince asked breathing heavily.
"Yeah..." Vince truly looked worried. He seemed exhausted as well.
"Let's stay here for an hour. You sound worn out."
"You're telling me this? I'm fine let's go."
"You're breathing awful heavy to not be tired. Suck up pride and take a nap. When you wake up we'll leave -however long it takes. This storm ain't lettin' up anytime soon and it's slowing down the zombies. We'll have awhile."

L

Lurker
Vince decided to take watch at the door. A few came in through the night. He got up to his bag and found some food to eat. He ate nothing more then a piece of hershey bar. Suddenly he fell asleep and woke up to a gunshot.
"Your welcome Vince." Said Rose.
"Hey, you may have saved my life but this is no time to fool around. Lets move" He said.

They walked out of the building when Vince`s cell phone rang.
"Why am i still getting signal?" He thought.
He picked it up and answered it.
"Hello?" said Vince
"VINCE! YOUR STILL ALIVE!" Yelled his sister Amy into the phone so Rose could even hear.
"Yeah, I`ve had a hard time." Vince replied
"Well is there anyone else with you?" Amy asked.
"Yeah, A girl named Rose. Vine said feeling weird.
"Well can i talk to her to see if your not lying?" She asked.
"Sure." Said vince handing Rose the phone saying someone wanted to talk to her.

L

Lurker
You know what Valentine? If your going to post at least post in detail. I understand you have a virus just try your best.

Zombie Enclave

Huh, interesting thread you have here.

Name: Chuck Mauler
Weapon: Knife, Shotgun, flash grenades
Appearance: Jacket w/ Umbrella logo, brown pants, black boots, handgun holster, large backpack and gloves

Zombie Enclave

Cool.

Chuck walks over to see a dead UBCS soldier and observes him. He then sees the soldier killed himself and saw that the streets were pretty much clean. Chuck walks towards the Apple Inn. and sees another dead UBCS soldier who seems to have had his body ripped apart. " Roberto? " Chuck questioned himself.

L

Lurker
Rose Picked up the phone

"Hello...?" Rose said feeling weird.
"So Vince Wasnt Lying. You have to get out of there" Amy said
"Thats our goal" Rose replied.
"OK. Can i talk to vince again?" Amy asked
"Yeah." Rose said again.

Vince took the phone again
"Amy this isnt really the ti-"
Suddenly gunshots started and Amy heard the phone drop then the gunshots
"Sorry about that. I have to go."
Vince hung up.

"Rose, we have to run." Vince said looking at a car.
He started running. "COME ON!" He said.

They Ran into the car and found a key in the ignition. He started turning and turning the key until it started.
"Ok, There isnt much gas to get us out but it will get us far." He said.

Vince called Shady and Minja.
"How is it?"

Kurenai

name: Karen Fujimoto
weapon: knife, magnum, regular grenades
appearance: a mysterious lady of Japanese descent, clad in an all black, form-fitting uniform. her black hair pulled back in a ponytail. and umbrella logo on her back.

(is this fitting to the RP? or would you prefer I make a survivor ?)

Top Bottom