• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 RAID MODE discussion thread

TJay

Premium
I've had one quick go of this so far & thought it was fun. Once the story is complete I'll likely spend a lot of time on this. It could almost be a game in it's self.

Sorry for the dumb question but am I right in thinking co-op comes later?

RedPanda

4x the awesome
I've had one quick go of this so far & thought it was fun. Once the story is complete I'll likely spend a lot of time on this. It could almost be a game in it's self.

Sorry for the dumb question but am I right in thinking co-op comes later?
Online co-op for all platforms will come shortly after the retail version is released as part of a free update. After the confusion with offline co-op on pc, they are beta testing an offline co-op for the pc version which does not currently have a release date, but the console versions of the game have offline co-op available right now

TJay

Premium
Online co-op for all platforms will come shortly after the retail version is released as part of a free update. After the confusion with offline co-op on pc, they are beta testing an offline co-op for the pc version which does not currently have a release date, but the console versions of the game have offline co-op available right now

Thank you for the quick response & detailed explanation :) .

RedPanda

4x the awesome
You're welcome, and enjoy the game :) Personally I'm waiting for the retail version, but the anticipation is killing me

Slevin0792

Hi guys, I'm playing raid mode with Hulk (lvl 27) and I've completed a lot of missions but I have a question for you! How can I upgrade the tool box??? The upgrade option is locked but it says the cost is 20k (and I have more than 300k). Is maybe the upgrade coming with episodes 3/4?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Have you already completed all stages in the gauntlets that came with the second episode? The option to upgrade the toolbox doesn't become available automatically with episode two, I only got it after playing several of the new maps, but unfortunately I don't remember which ones. Might have something to do with medallions as well, but it is a part of the second episode content in any case.

Slevin0792

Normal Hard Very Hard
I I I
II II
III
IX

This is what I completed (everything with 5 emblems of course)
Hope you will understand :p anyway thank you, I'll keep playing and checking the toolbox (I actually want to complete the raid objective that says to build a lvl 10 part and I obviously need to upgrade the toolbox)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Perhaps you have to complete the fifth gauntlet too. Anyway, no need to check the toolbox all the time, because once the upgrade option is unlocked, a special message will tell you so. I'm also going for that level 10 part objective, but I can't do it yet because the episode 2 upgrade only allows to combine parts up to level 6. We will probably have to wait until episode 4 before creating level 10 parts becomes possible. Good luck!

Slevin0792

I actually unlocked the lvl 2 tool box by passing the IV gauntlet! Now I've done the V gauntlet so I just miss gauntlet III, IV and V in Hard and gauntlet II,III,IV,V and IX in Very hard ;) Can't wait till wednesday :(

Denzil22

Premium
Have you seen other monsters from re6
I have seen napads on many levels but today I saw one of them things from re6 that can brake it's hands off and they would attack you I was surprised to say the least was wondering what if you have seen any others ?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Have you seen other monsters from re6
I have seen napads on many levels but today I saw one of them things from re6 that can brake it's hands off and they would attack you I was surprised to say the least was wondering what if you have seen any others ?
Rasklapanjes?

jamesssxD

There is a glitch on Normal gauntlet IV if you play on split-screen, the second players screen is just completely black but they can still attack using first screen but it's awkward lol

Can't wait for Alex!

phantasmbabeivory

Encountered an annoying glitch this evening. Had just finished a very hard stage, and obtained two blue records. Was running for the medal when my character fell through the floor into a black void. Anyone else encounter this problem? I'm hoping it's just a one time thing.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Even after dozens of hours of Rape Mode, I've never encountered such a thing, so yeah, I'm sure it's a one time thing.

What did happen to me, though, is that after jumping on a downed enemy with her knees first, Jill back-flipped behind a crate and couldn't get out anymore.

jillufofeuds.jpg

The same thing had happened a week before in the forest, but that time I did eventually get out by evading a lot.

jillforestbsu3f.jpg

My advice for everyone playing as Jill: Be careful when using the ground finisher in tight spaces!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Even after dozens of hours of Rape Mode, I've never encountered such a thing, so yeah, I'm sure it's a one time thing.

What did happen to me, though, is that after jumping on a downed enemy with her knees first, Jill back-flipped behind a crate and couldn't get out anymore.

jillufofeuds.jpg

The same thing had happened a week before in the forest, but that time I did eventually get out by evading a lot.

jillforestbsu3f.jpg

My advice for everyone playing as Jill: Be careful when using the ground finisher in tight spaces!
So...
What you're saying....
Is..

you became...

Wait for it...

A Jill sandwich

jamesssxD

It really annoys me that Moira's third gun slot is level 45, I want to play as her and her Urban Ninja costume but always run out of ammo using her two guns on Very Hard mode. I ended up saving bullets for elite enemies and just melee the rest but still getting my ass whooped

Claire and Jill are the BOSSES.

Top Bottom