• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 RAID MODE discussion thread

RedPanda

4x the awesome
so you are saying map DLC not worth it then? great. when steam summer happens ill just get chapter 2, 3, 4, Wesker and done. what would you guys say about the bonus missions?
I agree with SpikyRoxas. The title is misleading and there's only about 1-2 more hours of content there between all three difficulties. Considering how many other maps there are, the throwback maps (totaling 4 unique, 12 total) add almost nothing to the experience, and, while I thought they were fine as part of the disc release, I don't believe that they would be worth an additional purchase

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I won't deny that for their level recommendations they are quite tough maps.
The first stage has 60 enemies which can burn through ammo.
But eventually when you level up more it's just like any other map.

But its the throwback title which deserves the most criticism

Also the bonus episodes are worth it for the story. (the struggle gameplay is fun but little miss is a little boring)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Oh man they just announced one of the new dlc characters they're adding for raid. It's gonna be Tofu!
Tofu_fool_zpsgecnww9g.png

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Hi,
Does anyone when the Xbox One co-op will be live?
Thanks.
Unfortunately there seems to be no info on this still.

All i could find was this latest official statement:

"We are still working with Microsoft to bring the update to Xbox One and we will keep you updated on our progress. Thank you for waiting and again we apologize for the delay... hope to have further info soon."

Sorry, this is really bad for xbox one users, I hope microsoft make it up to you

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Incase anyone is wondering.
The reward for completing a code red mission with only the handgun.

I can confirm the following:
You can use power melee attacks (on stunned enemies)
And you can also use the ground melee moves.

You cant use the knife (I didn't even use it to open crates)
I didn't use grenades either so I can't confirm.

I had the handgun mastery skill at level 9 and this gave me plenty of ammo.
I did the first mission at level 100

If on co op you both have to go by these rules to get it.

You win: the Yee-haw gesture

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
An update on Xbox online co-op and the new title update (which will add new costumes):
"We are still working closely with Microsoft to bring Xbox One players the Raid Mode online patch as soon as possible. We appreciate that players have already waited a long time for this update, but unfortunately, there are still several technical issues that have to be fixed so players can enjoy a stable and fully functioning online gameplay experience. That said, we will be providing Xbox One players with a number of bonus RE points on Residentevil.net as a thank you for their patience in waiting for this update to go live.

We are also bringing additional free costumes to Raid Mode, as the response to Raid has been so positive that we wanted to give fans even more ways to play. Once we have a final release date for both these costumes (coming to all platforms) and online play for Xbox One, we will make it known as quickly as possible."

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
An update on Xbox online co-op and the new title update (which will add new costumes):
"We are still working closely with Microsoft to bring Xbox One players the Raid Mode online patch as soon as possible. We appreciate that players have already waited a long time for this update, but unfortunately, there are still several technical issues that have to be fixed so players can enjoy a stable and fully functioning online gameplay experience. That said, we will be providing Xbox One players with a number of bonus RE points on Residentevil.net as a thank you for their patience in waiting for this update to go live.

We are also bringing additional free costumes to Raid Mode, as the response to Raid has been so positive that we wanted to give fans even more ways to play. Once we have a final release date for both these costumes (coming to all platforms) and online play for Xbox One, we will make it known as quickly as possible."
I don't want to be that guy
But that post was from the end of March.
So this update has already happened, the new costumes in question must be the ones that are unlockable through events.
So that's bloody gina and (probably casual barry)
I hope there is more to come but I don't think this indicates anything new :(

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I collected a load of clips that either made Me chuckle or just something plain odd happened.
It was also an excuse to use the share factory function on the ps4

Revelations 2 moments:

wanderer

battle master
so anyone remember that Rev2 screenshot with Sheva in it? did capcom forget they teased us with that new skin/character?

also can someone test for me if Leon skill savor the moment stacks together with cipher katana skill?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
so anyone remember that Rev2 screenshot with Sheva in it? did capcom forget they teased us with that new skin/character?

also can someone test for me if Leon skill savor the moment stacks together with cipher katana skill?
Not sure on Shev.

And yes those two skills stack ungodly well together

ToCool74

Veteran Member
so there is noticeable damage power increase?

Definitely, add melee master to Cipher's katana skill and top it off with Leon's savor the moment and your going to see a HUGE increase in not only damage power but speed as well.

Your pretty much able to wreck enemies left and right with it, the only ones you can't wreck as easily is boss enemies but with Chris's Shield or Hunk's stealth cloak your able to kick a boss's but with melee alone fast without injury.

wanderer

battle master
Definitely, add melee master to Cipher's katana skill and top it off with Leon's savor the moment and your going to see a HUGE increase in not only damage power but speed as well.

Your pretty much able to wreck enemies left and right with it, the only ones you can't wreck as easily is boss enemies but with Chris's Shield or Hunk's stealth cloak your able to kick a boss's but with melee alone fast without injury.

yes i wanted to build Leon up to be a melee monster. but i saw savor the moment specifically mentions 'knife' and not 'melee attacks' so i didn't know if the katana would get the boost since katana =/= knife.

wanderer

battle master
i think they went and screwed up raid mode. drop rates for good weapons went way down. i started searching for a level 100 rifle, any rifle bolt action or semiautomatic, still cannot find one. been doing code red since i had around 3 million gold. now i have 18 million still not one lvl 100 rifle.
capcom please go learn to manage your game.

Top Bottom