• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 RAID MODE discussion thread

Denzil22

Premium
Really? I hate the gun shop ;)

I just unlocked gauntlet 3. So far my favorite levels are Tall Oakes subway tunnels and the snow level with the "protect the target" mission
I do really like the snow level it's very different to the others having to protect that hour glass thing but just the feeling and ambience of that environment is nice

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Can someome answer what. Is needed for a trinity bonus (or completion bonus as I think it's called now)

In 3ds revelations it was
No damage
Genocide
100% accuracy (which was nuts btw)

Console revelations:
No damage
Genocide
Matched or under level

Lithium

Can someome answer what. Is needed for a trinity bonus (or completion bonus as I think it's called now)

In 3ds revelations it was
No damage
Genocide
100% accuracy (which was nuts btw)

Console revelations:
No damage
Genocide
Matched or under level

Revelations 2 (PC)

No herb used
Genocide
Under level (matched also counts)

Turo602

The King of Kings
You're welcome :)

Yes, damage is no problem as long as you don't use an herb.

That sounds like a huge relief. Raid Mode was a total bitch in the last game. Trinity Bonuses were nearly impossible halfway through Trench. I'm actually surprised I managed all S ranks. Though, I have yet to complete the Ghost Ship mission. Only thing holding me back from a perfect gamerscore.

wanderer

battle master
Claire.

wanted Ada and Leon though from the screensshots looks like Leon gets melee master at start. my kind of fight.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I'm lvl 0 :D
I wish I had this game :(
I'll be maining barry and Chris though I think depending on who else is revealed

Denzil22

Premium
Barry is probably the only character to be properly prepared before a resident evil if it was Leon or Chris going to the island thay would only bring a handgun

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I spend most of my time with Moira. Since my aim has always been terrible, and the FPS drops in the PC version make it even worse, I figured it would be a good idea to start with the character who comes with a few melee skills right away. She's also my strongest character at the moment, currently on level 39, next being Claire and Hunk on level 26. (I'm actually keeping a list just so I can take part in discussions like this.)

listtyuhf.jpg

As you can see, I play with every character once in a while because I like variation. Jill has already inherited her dodging skill to everyone, and now I'm trying to get there with Hunk's invisibility cloak too.

Denzil22

Premium
I spend most of my time with Moira. Since my aim has always been terrible, and the FPS drops in the PC version make it even worse, I figured it would be a good idea to start with the character who comes with a few melee skills right away. She's also my strongest character at the moment, currently on level 39, next being Claire and Hunk on level 26. (I'm actually keeping a list just so I can take part in discussions like this.)

listtyuhf.jpg

As you can see, I play with every character once in a while because I like variation. Jill has already inherited her dodging skill to everyone, and now I'm trying to get there with Hunk's invisibility cloak too.

It's nice to see you are trying all the characters that's one of the mistakes I made I got Clair very high but moyra and wesker are still low got to go and get them up a bit. And I like the idea of inheriting hunks invisibility to the others that's a really useful skill.

Lithium

Does anyone know how the game counts completion medals (for the completionist 10, 20, ... achievement). Does every medal of every character count or just the medals of one character? Or the completed stages, no matter what character you used when clearing it?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
inherit means everyone gets taht skill maxed ?

and explain more about the invisibility.

Inherit: Once you have maxed out any skill, you can pass it on to everyone else. But since this costs a lot of skill points, it only makes sense with skills that aren't available to everyone. Don't inherit the stamina skill for example, everyone gets that one eventually. Also, inheriting only puts the skill out on the market, but every character still has to acquire and upgrade it separately.

Invisibility: Hunk can make himself invisible for a few seconds. That way he can attack enemies without them fighting back, or better yet, sneak up on them from behind and kill them with a stealth attack. Every time this skill is used, it takes a while to recharge before you can use it again, but the more you upgrade it, the longer you can stay invisible, and the less time it takes to recharge. I have it maxed out already, so now I'm only collecting skill points to inherit it.

and is everybody getting major lag FPS drops?

Almost all PC players, yes. The Steam forums are full of complaints. I don't know about the consoles, but judging from Darbucor's video, probably not.

Does anyone know how the game counts completion medals (for the completionist 10, 20, ... achievement). Does every medal of every character count or just the medals of one character? Or the completed stages, no matter what character you used when clearing it?

Each medallion only counts once, no matter how many of your characters have it. However, as far as I know, if the game asks you to collect ten completion medallions to unlock a character, you have to get them with the same character. Might be the same for the achievement, but I'm not sure. When you open the deploy menu, you can see that some medallions are golden, those are the ones you got with the character you're currently controlling. Silver means that they were acquired using someone else.

Lithium

Inherit: Once you have maxed out any skill, you can pass it on to everyone else. But since this costs a lot of skill points, it only makes sense with skills that aren't available to everyone. Don't inherit the stamina skill for example, everyone gets that one eventually. Also, inheriting only puts the skill out on the market, but every character still has to acquire and upgrade it separately.

Invisibility: Hunk can make himself invisible for a few seconds. That way he can attack enemies without them fighting back, or better yet, sneak up on them from behind and kill them with a stealth attack. Every time this skill is used, it takes a while to recharge before you can use it again, but the more you upgrade it, the longer you can stay invisible, and the less time it takes to recharge. I have it maxed out already, so now I'm only collecting skill points to inherit it.

Almost all PC players, yes. The Steam forums are full of complaints. I don't know about the consoles, but judging from Darbucor's video, probably not.

Each medallion only counts once, no matter how many of your characters have it. However, as far as I know, if the game asks you to collect ten completion medallions to unlock a character, you have to get them with the same character. Might be the same for the achievement, but I'm not sure. When you open the deploy menu, you can see that some medallions are golden, those are the ones you got with the character you're currently controlling. Silver means that they were acquired using someone else.

Thanks, Hel!

A busy weekend is coming up :D

Top Bottom