• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 2 RAID MODE discussion thread

wanderer

battle master
It really annoys me that Moira's third gun slot is level 45, I want to play as her and her Urban Ninja costume but always run out of ammo using her two guns on Very Hard mode. I ended up saving bullets for elite enemies and just melee the rest but still getting my ass whooped

Claire and Jill are the BOSSES.

you have to use Daddy first before Baby. get her Daddy to lead the way. level 8 learn magnum master, push skill to lvl 20 inherit.
then go to Baby, take new skill magnum master to level 7 or 8, and from then on its cool runnings maaaan.

Barry gets 4 weapon slots the soonest, gets magnum master early, Barry is designed to make things easy. but yes i love playing Claire and soon Ada.

jamesssxD

you have to use Daddy first before Baby. get her Daddy to lead the way. level 8 learn magnum master, push skill to lvl 20 inherit.
then go to Baby, take new skill magnum master to level 7 or 8, and from then on its cool runnings maaaan.

Barry gets 4 weapon slots the soonest, gets magnum master early, Barry is designed to make things easy. but yes i love playing Claire and soon Ada.

I got her up to 47 now, just kept replaying missions lol. But I don't think Ada is going to be playable :( only characters left are Evgeny and Alex apparently..

The free costumes look cool, I'll be using Claire's, been overusing the rodeo outfit

I finally unlocked Cipher, his katana is bad ass, wish every character could unlock one

Denzil22

Premium
I got her up to 47 now, just kept replaying missions lol. But I don't think Ada is going to be playable :( only characters left are Evgeny and Alex apparently..

The free costumes look cool, I'll be using Claire's, been overusing the rodeo outfit

I finally unlocked Cipher, his katana is bad ass, wish every character could unlock one
I love playing as cipher it's really fun his katana is really powerful

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll

You can just inherit it to them. I have it on both Barry and Moira, each with level 20 melee master. It's awesome!

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Can we work together to make an Eventual creature index for raid mode too?
I would love to see which enemies are fully included.

T infections:
Afflicted
Afflicted (with explosive pus when killed)
Rotten
Pedro
Sploder
Orthus
Iron head
Hunter

Uroborus:
Revenant
Revenant (arm knife)
Revenant (blister arm)
Duvella2 (not it's name but i call it this, the boss from ep3)
Executioner
Glasp

T abyss:
Farfarellos
Scagdead
Scarglimone (confirm)

C virus:
Rasklapanje
Napads

Last edited:

Denzil22

Premium
Scarglimone is in raid mode dam there a very powerful enemy tough to fight and can take a beating with that shield and Armoured shell a very well designed monster there probably my favourite enemies from revs 1.

jamesssxD

You can just inherit it to them. I have it on both Barry and Moira, each with level 20 melee master. It's awesome!

Didn't even see the inherit part on Cipher's profile. Going to level him up now for SP because I want Moira to have it too! She'll be unstoppable

My highest level right now is Claire whose 73, Jill is 64 and everyone else roughly 30-35... focusing on getting Claire up to 100 so hoping for some badass costumes so I don't get bored of looking at her :D

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Scarglimone is in raid mode dam there a very powerful enemy tough to fight and can take a beating with that shield and Armoured shell a very well designed monster there probably my favourite enemies from revs 1.
Yeah they are cool.
Do you know if rasklapanjes retain their ability to instant kill in this game? And if they do, do they have the same animation?
Do the scagdeads also use the same animation to instant kill?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
What I can say is that Raka-tschakas no longer seem as dangerous as they were in RE6. They can still fall into pieces and throw their hands at you, but they're generally easier to deal with and can actually die. I don't know if they can still kill you instantly, but Skagdeads can, and they do use the same animation.

Denzil22

Premium
What I can say is that Raka-tschakas no longer seem as dangerous as they were in RE6. They can still fall into pieces and throw their hands at you, but they're generally easier to deal with and can actually die. I don't know if they can still kill you instantly, but Skagdeads can, and they do use the same animation.
Yeah there a lot less annoying still have all there attacks really hate that one wen they throw their hands the hands even get there own life bar.

jamesssxD

No ghost ship type stage, the mission to complete raid mode is really easy which unlocks code red missions where lvl rank is 90 to complete

I played Omega alone and died a couple of times then got my flatmate to split screen with me and we managed to do it easy but alone... Unless you have lvl 100 guns

TJay

Premium
Hello,
I have a question, it might be dumb, apologies if it is.

I have a friend who is interested in playing Raid Mode but not the story mode. Would he need the full game to play Raid Mode co-op online, or could he just get a chapter?

Thanks.

Top Bottom