• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Is this the end for Wesker?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
omg haha Those rockets hit his face he is burning in lava doesnt mean he will die but serioulsy he did not avoid those rockets. they hit him.

No, RE5, I told you- it was really Arnold. :p

I don't know, I guess we'll only know for sure once RE 6 comes out. Hopefully Capcom doesn't 're-invent' 6 so much that they don't address it, aha.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
AHNOLD! xD haha
either way if the rockets hit him or not, its not like it killed him, in the boss fight when he holds the rockets infront of his face that doesnt seem to hurt him loads, he just goes down on one knee for abit then gets up again lol.

hopfully they will fill in the gaps in RE6.. if there is one Geez it will be years before they even start thinking about it lol

Flamer

Wouldn't it be funny if in the next Resident Evil, on the last level a spirit of Wesker goes in to your partners body, "she" or "he" turns in to Wesker and rips your guts out? Rofl. Either way, Weskers screwed because the hero always wins, and I can't see Wesker winning any Resident Evil game anytime soon...

residentevil#1

RE5.;33879 said:
1.jpg

Maybe it was just a clone.
Even if the RPG's to the face did not kill him, I still say it Hit him!

People it is a clone!!!!!!!!!! the one u saw in Re5 was a clone!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was the only clone that survived! the real wesker is doing something else!

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
iHadeSsS;28108 said:
well by now most of you will have seen the end to RE5, via completing it or not being able to wait and watching it on youtube.
anyways, what do you guys think, is it his end or not..
personally i dont see how he could possibly get back to human form now, i hope he doesnt tbh.
and maybe theres a way they may save his body, kinda like alien resurrection style, and make clones of him, or use his DNA etc,
but the one and only wesker, what of him now..finished or not.
who wants to see him back in his end form or somehow back in original body,

I want Wesker back!!!! :(

He is the BEST character in the whole "Resident Evil" game series.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
They're not really clones of Albert Wesker but of different races of children who had these tests/experiments done on them. All of these kids, who survived and passed these tests, were given the surname Wesker (after the researcher doing the tests for Spencer) and Albert was one of them.

iHadeSsS;28108 said:
personally i dont see how he could possibly get back to human form now, i hope he doesnt tbh.

Well the thing is he doesn't morph; his skin doesn't rip apart or anything at the end of the game. Wesker punches through the plane- which the missiles with the Uroboros exploded in- and the worm like things wrapped around him. They were practically a shield for him so maybe- if they did bring him back- he won't be (as) deformed.

But that's a pretty big "if".

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i guess thats true actually.
as you can tell i wasn;t paying the greatest amount of attention lol.
but i still think, he should stay dead, or if the rpg did miss him, as most of you think, then the fact he;s in a volcano should have some effect, even on wesker

residentevil#1

people it is a clone!! There is only clone!!!! the real wesker does not need 2 take the serum every half an hour or how many times he takes it!

and by the way: Wesker was never manufactured!!! The clone was! so the one in RE5 could not be wesker cuz tat one was manufactured!

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
From what I've heard Project W had nothing to do with clones.

"Short for Project Wesker, it was an Umbrella project, tasked with creating the ultimate race of Humans. It involved the kidnapping of hundreds of children born of parents with above-average intelligence, who were then brainwashed into personalities suited towards serving Ozwell Spencer. All of the children were given the surname "Wesker", after one of the top Umbrella researchers at the time, and none of them were aware that they were being monitored constantly. Umbrella arranged for all of them to be injected by the Progenitor virus, some by the advice of friends, some as part of a supposed health checkup, and some by force. All of the Weskers died, and by 2006, only the one named Albert was still alive."

Retrieved from "http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Project_W"

Now this info could prove to be false but I highly doubt it.

Top Bottom