• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Is this the end for Wesker?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
man wesker got owned lol seriously he always gets owned he acts like a big b*tch then he gets blown up lol and the lava just owns him lol.

thats alot of ownage, will wesker survive tho....

Ryan

For someone will unbelievable powers he did get his arse kicked. I thought Wesker should have killed someone at least.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
I think he can get back to human form because it wasn't his own mutation it was Uroboros outside protecting him (he was little mutated) and I still think RPG missed his head it's to clear. I also think he was right about infecting the whole planet.

And remember Rockfoard Island when his face was meesed up because of the explosion but 4 years later he return in RE4 without a scratch. Either he can heal himself from that kind of injury or he knows a good doctor!

z0mbie_hunter

iHadeSsS;28996 said:
woah 4 games you say...u sure are thinking ahead..
it'll be like 2016 by the time there 4 games ahead lol.
they could have sheva as a main character next, since she has now been involved, like a what happened next sort of story line.

Well RE5 isn't looking at this at all anymore. It'll be a total flip of Resident Evil as we know it.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah he killed spencer an that chick lol plus about 50 million black dudes in africa ahaha kidding... there mixed races but he did make the virus an spread it haha... that killed people

plus he kills chris an sheva during gameplay :p but it doesnt save. ahahaha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah I geuss your right I mean he slaves crow lady, makes her force him into doing something haha who in there right mind would work for wesker lol. No one!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh... the las plagas virrus that was in resi4...
I think the virrus has just developed over the years, weskers been trying to control the virus but all he's managed to do is make peoples heads exploded an there body literaly push everything up into a wobbly big whip like knife thing

haha it is kinda scary in a mad scientist kinda way. I dont really know anything about the new Uruboros virrus it just looks like some thing that turns people into big freaks of nature lookin monsters, seeing as wesker had a massive overdose, seriously Jill said it should act like a posion an kill him.

Does anyone know what wesker was saying when he spoke about chosen ones being able to control the uruboros virus?

Godammlover

Oh, I think I know what you mean. Right, when you fight that big black thing with that flamefower [sp?] That girl talks about "Oh I guess he wasn't worthy enough"

When wesker punches into that Uruboros missile pod or whatever he can control it.. It didn't take over him, he still had his state of mind. So I think he means, only certain people can actually control it like he did.. Others just **** up like that other guy did who you burn to the ground with a flamefower D:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah an Jill ;0 She had some stone thing that messed with her head, it also gave her powers haha didnt seem like she could do anything after it got taken out haha. Lol that guy gets burnt bad though haha I didnt really like that level lol. On hard you have to burn him for ages. lol

Godammlover

Nahhh, she didn't have the Uruboros is like an infection. The stone Jill had on her was more like a mechincal/techincally peice of equipment she had planted on her chest. Those wire things that came out of her, most likely attached theirselves to her main nerves etc & didn't wanna let go.

Top Bottom