• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Is this the end for Wesker?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
^Ooooh I must have misinterpreted that information, I remember reading about it in the file about Wesker in RE5... but yeah sorry for misleading anyone.

♦Biohazard_Billy♦

I think he could come back, i quite like that idea of him being resurected through DNA, he shud be like some freaky mutant thing. But not like tyrant, he should be half an half and go phyco again, but even more so this time!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I want him back... him and Chris again for one of the future RE sequels.

They just go so nicely together, it's like Butters and Cartman together in a South Park episode... Awesomeness. O_O

Mark-o

I don’t know if they would bring him back because I think capcom would like to put a end to the re series because lets face it its been going down hill since re 4. Yea re4 and 5 are great games but they just don’t say resident evil anymore. The horrible camera angles the creep zombies and b.o.w the secrets the puzzles its just not like it was before. I am 18 and I have been in to resident evil since my brother played it back in 1996 so I grew up around this game and became the zombie loving freak I am today. But never the less I really hope capcom does not do something with the game that will make me or any other of its fans stop loving it but we never know right.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I reckon theres a good chance that Wesker survived it, afterall if you watch closely the rockets fly past him and explode behind him, it wouldnt be the first time for a lava bath survival (Mr X in Re2 for instance)

But if Wesker is truly dead, I reckon there will be another Wesker, mainly because its the first time we have ever heard mention of the "Wesker Children" chances are despite what Spencer says about Albert being the only "Wesker Child to survive" it contradicts it in Weskers file going on about how there were a few survivors including Albert.

So there is a high chance of the "Wesker Children" playing a large roll in the next title.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I say the rockets killed him
plus from what everyone talks about i dont even know now if that was the real wesker, people say its a clone an the real wesker is at some other place doing some other stuff lol :p

the way wesker comes back from the dead... i wonder if he could survive what happend

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Where the hell does it say that there are clones of Wesker?

Because weren't the Wesker children part of Project Wesker- which was a mixed race of children who did the test. :ermm:

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

STAR_738;36065 said:
Where the hell does it say that there are clones of Wesker?

Because weren't the Wesker children part of Project Wesker- which was a mixed race of children who did the test. :ermm:

correct they were children of different races and cultural backgrounds that were taken from there parents as babies as part of spencers experiment that he dubbed "The Wesker Children" as he had named them after the chief researcher at the time.

In the report it does state that there were more survivors than just Albert, coupled with it being the first ever mention of the wesker children does heavily hint at there being "Wesker Children" in the next plot.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah... that is what i meant by clones haha all that talk of only one surviving its pretty much a clone of wesker, i mean how can he be called wesker an look like wesker, an have his memorys of chris he must be a clone, its the same thing lol.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Hmmm I'm not following you on this (its been a long day so...).

Wesker never dies in the previous games so how is it a clone? Or is everyone just assuming that Albert Wesker had a clone made of himself?

Even if there are "Wesker Children" in the next plot, they wouldn't look like one another; they're of different races.

Top Bottom