• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Is this the end for Wesker?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
well by now most of you will have seen the end to RE5, via completing it or not being able to wait and watching it on youtube.
anyways, what do you guys think, is it his end or not..
personally i dont see how he could possibly get back to human form now, i hope he doesnt tbh.
and maybe theres a way they may save his body, kinda like alien resurrection style, and make clones of him, or use his DNA etc,
but the one and only wesker, what of him now..finished or not.
who wants to see him back in his end form or somehow back in original body,

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I kinda think Weskers new powers are anoyying. It would be nice to see him again just to see how angry he gets haha just to kick his ass!!
But I dont see how he could come back because the game pretty much made him die.. he gets infected with the virrus an it kills him thats what should happen! but all this nonsence about stones giving you power to control the virrus.. theres plenty ways he could come back.

weskerfan

although he is presumed to be dead,i think the virus in his body will bring him back to life kinda like how it happened with james marcus.

do you think this is a possible option?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah I think it's possible but he was left burning in lava so...
he will look strange wont he? after coming back again lol

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
I hope he doesn't come back. It would be one time too many. And the thing with James Marcus was cool, however that already happened to Wesker once. When he got attacked by the tyrant, the virus brought him back. Don't get me wrong Wesker's cool, but it's about time he kicked the bucket if you ask me. And Wesker fan, remember our PM's? Remember how I said Wesker would die? I would say I told you so, but I can't say that until we know he is permanently dead.

RIP Wesker.

Ryan

First of, just completed the game and its terrific. Anyways on topic, Wesker is my favorite RE character and when I seen his death, I was sad buy also releaved in a sense too. Wesker is bad ass when it comes to being the bad guy but it seemed like it was being to repetitive and although its possible he could come back I hope he doesn't make a return until at least 3 games, if he shows us before that then please, no.

Elitevaz

Wesker should stay dead in the storyline, but he should be included in future games in mercenaries mode for sure!

JuneOcelot

Well im kind of hopeing hes dead, i mean it would be nice seeing him again, but doing that last fight on Professionalwas a pain in the as, im glad he got the rocket lancher to the face

MoleMan

he's not dead... i doubt you can kill him. after all you can kill the body, but you can never kill the spirit.

aintnoscrub

Premium
hmm im not sure his spirit is gona be a problem, and once he;s dead , he will remain dead..LOL at that thing about his spirit.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
What's left of Weskers spirit haha, I doubt is has one, he wants to be a god an control the world ffs some spirit that is lool he can rot in lava for the rest of his life, next time we see him maybe he'll be black from being burned to bits, I'm pretty sure those RPG's hit his face as well, I watched it again today eithr way, hit or miss, if he comes back he comes back, it doesnt matter if he got hit in the face with a rocket lol.

If this virrus brings him back it will, thats what I'm sayin' but still. He's burning in lava when you leave him haha.

residentevil

In the end i just wanted wesker to kill someone, because he has all that power but can never kill anyone. I know it would defeat the whole object of the game but just once. I dont think excella counts as one. But back to the question i think he is dead for good this time, but id like them to bring him back mainly becasue im a fan of him.

chato

haha alright so i just beat the game and since wisker has never died an sometimes we would think that he should be dead, he's not. So what if, just what if, when u kill him in this game, piceas of his body lands on the rocks surrounding the lava and regenerate. that would b what capcom needs to put wisker back in the game again. haha just a thought people

z0mbie_hunter

I do not think hes dead for a minute. Even in the cutscene the rockets were not a 'direct' hit. They went over his shoulder. Takes a good eye. But they put that there for a reason. I say 4 games from now. Expect more from him.

aintnoscrub

Premium
woah 4 games you say...u sure are thinking ahead..
it'll be like 2016 by the time there 4 games ahead lol.
they could have sheva as a main character next, since she has now been involved, like a what happened next sort of story line.

weskerfan

i dont consider him evil.

he is very intelligent,and has master plans,awesome powers,cool voice,awesome personality,ect.

wesker is my hero.

if he was dead for good,then i .....i just..........couldnt go on!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I really think the RPG hit his face, why would you say it missed haha lemme tell you something. explossions do not miss, either way the the rocket made impact on his face seriously. The guy got blown up. who cares if he comes back or not, didnt someone say he could just get cloned like they clone ripley in aliens ressurection haha.

If there is a resident evil game whatevers going on, wesker will be behind it, he always has been always will be etc etc. I was reading the instrution book, It says something about chris going to rescue his sister with jill or something, maybe capcom could make a game ot of that, chris an jill fighting side by side?

AI could always do with improovment.

Godammlover

I'm new to this forum, but I think that Wesker may not be dead because he's been "dead" in couple of Resident Evil games now hasn't he? ( I think not sure ) But he's always been behind an evil plot.
Wesker isn't a bad guy, ( Wait, yes.. Yes he is :p! ) But he knows how to get things done :p!

I agree with RE5, there should be a Chris & Jill work together it would be sweet. With a few flash backs from time to time of those two back in the old day while playing RE6 :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Wesker makes Resident Evil so I doubt he's gonna get killed just coz a rocket hit his face. hahaha Capcom would not do that to us >.>

Welcome to the forum btw!

Top Bottom