• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Is this the end for Wesker?

Sephiroxas

Bravo4Sniper;31864 said:
If u notice at the end the missles miss him.

I did notice. :p they hit the lava behind him.

It's up to capcom I guess, to decide if they want to keep him alive or not. :blush:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Haha I was playing online an some guy said "Dude they didnt miss, they took his head off!" I think they hit his face as well to be honest haha fair enough though the amount of times he's come back to life.

Im gong with Sephi it's down to Capcom, the rockets hit him though an if they missed he still got caught in the explossions haha which went off next to his head =P

whickus

if you read the albert wesker file in the library, it mentions that there were several hundred children that were brought up as part of the wesker program. the progenitor virus managed to whittle these hundreds down to a select few as possible candidates for spencer's utopian society. so, even if albert wesker's dead, they could continue the story with one of wesker's "brothers" or "sisters".

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Of course he's not dead. We'll find out in 6 that it was really his evil twin brother, Arnold Wesker, and he's been held captive by said person all along. In all actuality, he's incredibly misunderstood and never meant for any of this to happen. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol thats a crazy idea!
The Wesker that was in RE5 is dead now.
He got blown up while he was burning alive in a lava pit.

He is known for coming back from the dead but who survives that kind of fatality, he would not be the same person if he came back again lol or maybe he would just look different, lol who knows...

Meftah

Ummm, headshot with a rocket launcher = DEAD!
lol
I would like to see him as an unlockable hidden-character in the next RE game :)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Some people think those rockets missed his head lol....
I think it hit him, to be truthful they took his head clean off then exploded on the lava
thats just my opinion though.

madmark

Anybody can come back from anything, haven't you guys ever read comic books??
Wesker could have secretly cloned himself and the villian that died in RE5 was really a copy and not the original.
I would expect more from the creators, but is it possible???...yep.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
No doubt Wesker will come back.
In the first Resi game when you play as Chris,Wesker gets stabbed by Tyrant.. Like mega stabbed... like Luis gets stabbed in RE4 haha, but Wesker still comes back... after hes had a big-ass claw-hand shoved through his body, in one side an out the other haha but he lives!

makes you think he is just one of umbrellas left overs.

residentevil#1

PEOPLE WESKER IS ALIVE!!!!!!
The "WESKER" U SAY IN re5 WAS A CLONE!!!!!

REMEMBER THE CUT SCENE WITH sPENCER AND WESKER. wESKER SAYS "SO UR SAYING I WAS MANUFACTURED!"
SO CHRIS KILLED THE CLONE. I THINK THE REAL WESKER WAZ WITH ADA.

L

Lurker
RE5.;32620 said:
Lol thats a crazy idea!
The Wesker that was in RE5 is dead now.
He got blown up while he was burning alive in a lava pit.

He is known for coming back from the dead but who survives that kind of fatality, he would not be the same person if he came back again lol or maybe he would just look different, lol who knows...

In cvx his face got burned and he got covered in metal poles, still not dead. he cant die.

Sephiroxas

the more I watch the ending video the more I'm convinced, there's no way he's dead. After being injected and shot a million thousand times by various weapons, he gets to sit in lava, for..a very long time. A ridiculous ammount of time, a rock dissolves in the lava faster then wesker seems to..Then, Rockets fly past his head into the lava behind him. I dunno, I don't think they'd put such emphasis on them missing if it wasn't important. :pirate:

Top Bottom