• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Is this the end for Wesker?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
the more I watch the ending video the more I'm convinced, there's no way he's dead. After being injected and shot a million thousand times by various weapons, he gets to sit in lava, for..a very long time. A ridiculous ammount of time, a rock dissolves in the lava faster then wesker seems to..Then, Rockets fly past his head into the lava behind him. I dunno, I don't think they'd put such emphasis on them missing if it wasn't important.

I agree. Additionally, I can't see Capcom killing Wesker off until the very last Resident Evil game. While I do think it would 'cheapen' the ending of RE 5 to bring Wesker back- I do agree that they kind of made a point of the rockets missing so we don't really know.

Redfield

ClaireRedfieldfan;33262 said:
yeah let's do it but then not with chris but with someone else

Yeah, because you'll get a guaranteed ass whoopin if you go against Chris again.

dark_zero

i honestly think that wesker isnt dead like it said he was manufactured im sure they might have clones of him god knows tho, but i still think its not the end for wesker yet,,, jmo

Ada Wong™

I'd honestly hope its not the end for Wesker. He was my favorite RE character. EVER. Even above Ada, so I honest hope that he 'was' in fact manufactured or cloned, and what Chris indeed did kill was a phony. Or our last resort, which were the rockets, that seemed to have missed.

Kellyrose

I'm really not a fan of clones and coming back to life, but I think it fits with Wesker.

He said himself that he had the right to be a god, and what did god do? He created man in his image =)

Aus.Zombie

Kellyrose;33711 said:
I'm really not a fan of clones and coming back to life, but I think it fits with Wesker.

He said himself that he had the right to be a god, and what did god do? He created man in his image =)

ooo.. nice idea ;)

A_Wesker123

The Original
After watching the final cutscene over and over i think that the rockets went past the sides of his head and hit the ground behind him. But yano, im a huge Wesker fan so it might just be me not wanting to believe he's dead :p

Ada Wong™

A_Wesker123;33722 said:
After watching the final cutscene over and over i think that the rockets went past the sides of his head and hit the ground behind him. But yano, im a huge Wesker fan so it might just be me not wanting to believe he's dead :p

I'm swearing to myself and my friends that he's not dead. I really hope he isn't.​

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I say the rockets took his head off.
thats just me though hahaha, I do like Wesker he is a cool bad guy, but I think the rockets do hit him.

weskerfan

the rockets miss.

he ducks his head forward down.
if the rockets had taked his head off,we would have seen it fly back with the rockets!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
1.jpg

Maybe it was just a clone.
Even if the RPG's to the face did not kill him, I still say it Hit him!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I really like the Wesker character (especially when you through Chris into the mix) but I'm not sure if he should be brought back. I guess they could do a clone of Wesker or something- that could be pretty neat but it could also suck if they don't do it right. :ermm:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8zYuqym9so

Hmm actually looking at the video closely... Maybe they'll surprise us because they don't show the rockets hitting him-they cut to a full shot before the rockets reach/hit him. The lava doesn't even look like it messed with his skin so maybe he went under before they got to him…?

We'll just have to wait and see what the creators do. From what it sounds like though, they don't have any intention on taking RE5's story any further- it sounds like the want to reboot the series. Then again "reboot" could mean a number of things.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
omg haha Those rockets hit his face he is burning in lava :( doesnt mean he will die but serioulsy he did not avoid those rockets. they hit him.

Top Bottom