• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
There is still every chance we'll see something on RE7 during E3 but, as I have said in the past, TGS is far more likely a spot for a new title reveal.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
There is still every chance we'll see something on RE7 during E3 but, as I have said in the past, TGS is far more likely a spot for a new title reveal.
I agree. There is a chance we'll see something on RE7, but if not then I can expect TGS to have something.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
you guys are getting your selves very worked up for 7 and me too !!!! i hope we get it i really do .... just like i hope we get a real devil may cry 5 !!!! ... im just happy as can be for Resident evil 0 " i never played it cause i never had gamecube" and devil may cry 4 special edition which has so many extras :)

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
5 days left. *excitement intensifies*

Any other games you're looking forward to besides RE7?

Can't wait to see:

-Rise of the Tomb Raider (Announce it for PS4 already!!)
-Uncharted 4
-Mass Effect 4
-Fallout 4

wayne

5 days left. *excitement intensifies*

Any other games you're looking forward to besides RE7?

Can't wait to see:

-Rise of the Tomb Raider (Announce it for PS4 already!!)
-Uncharted 4
-Mass Effect 4
-Fallout 4

-rise of the tomb raider
-uncharted 4
-uncharted nathan drake collection
-resident evil 0
-resident evil 7 (hopefully)
-until dawn
-tekken 7

My biggest dream is resident evil 7 gets announced and based on the fan reactions from the exclusivity deal from rise of the tomb raider they announce it for ps4 too! Yeah ikno that wont happen lol.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
-rise of the tomb raider
-uncharted 4
-resident evil 0
-until dawn
-tekken 7

My biggest dream is resident evil 7 gets announced and based on the fan reactions from the exclusivity deal from rise of the tomb raider they announce it for ps4 too! Yeah ikno that wont happen lol.
screw tomb raider ! that would awesome if we get exclusive resident evil 7 and devil may cry 5 on PS4 !!

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
-rise of the tomb raider
-uncharted 4
-resident evil 0
-until dawn
-tekken 7

I don't even know why the game is an Xbox exclusive in the first place. Tomb Raider was always popular on PS. but trust me the game will be eventually released on PS4 ;)

I f*cking love Tomb Raider and Lara Croft.

Last edited:
Top Bottom