• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Ohhhh now that's really interesting... All I need to know if a certain character will appear in that game and I'll buy it on release day ;)

N7Valentine

Wonder who that is ;p
Chris Redfield! Isn't that obvious ? x'DD Nah he kinda grew on me again, but I think he needs a rest. His "better half" tough, should be a protagonist in 7 ;)

But I'm looking forward what they'll present at E3 :D

Last edited:

wayne

Chris Redfield! Isn't that obvious ? x'DD Nah he kinda grew on me again, but I think he needs a rest. His "better half" tough, should be a protagonist in 7 ;)

But I'm looking forward what they'll present at E3 :D

Hahaha nah hes been in revelations 5 and 6 he really does need a break!! Every main character has now been recent games except for jill so resident evil 7 has to have her and not with her revelations face and if capcom is smart theyll do it!!

N7Valentine

Hahaha nah hes been in revelations 5 and 6 he really does need a break!! Every main character has now been recent games except for jill so resident evil 7 has to have her and not with her revelations face and if capcom is smart theyll do it!!
Yes that's so true he does need a break. I do like him (again) but he's pretty overused and kinda overrated by now.

Dude, I'm already sacrificing goats and do rituals so that Jill will be in RE7 xD Nah just kidding
Well her new face isn't exactly ugly, she's actually pretty, but I think her Julia Voth face gave her a "character", so to say, but Capcom seems to have a crush on its male characters recently. I mean Claire isn't exactly better off than Jill in that department.

BTW do we know the day when Capcom will present new games at E3 already? The E3 is from 16-18 June and it's not exactly that far away anymore (4 weeks or so).

wayne

Yes that's so true he does need a break. I do like him (again) but he's pretty overused and kinda overrated by now.

Dude, I'm already sacrificing goats and do rituals so that Jill will be in RE7 xD Nah just kidding
Well her new face isn't exactly ugly, she's actually pretty, but I think her Julia Voth face gave her a "character", so to say, but Capcom seems to have a crush on its male characters recently. I mean Claire isn't exactly better off than Jill in that department.

BTW do we know the day when Capcom will present new games at E3 already? The E3 is from 16-18 June and it's not exactly that far away anymore (4 weeks or so).

Yeah her new face isnt ugly but her julia voth face was alot better, jill isnt jill without that face as for claire she looks exactly the same as she did in degeneration she has obviously just aged so i dunno why everyone was moaning about it lol and i dont all i know is it starts from the 16th

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Well her new face isn't exactly ugly, she's actually pretty, but I think her Julia Voth face gave her a "character"
Yeah her new face isnt ugly but her julia voth face was alot better, jill isnt jill without that face
There is an interesting post on Julia Voth's Instagram regarding this
https://instagram.com/p/zBveerLqTv/

Our first guess is obviously that it has something to do with Jill being in RE 7. Unfortunately Julia denied that it was for RE, she said it was for other project (but she could be bluffing/trying to hide it of course who knows). So there is a chance that if Jill is in RE 7 then we will have Julia Voth's face model again.

Also, didn't REV2 producer say that RE 7 "is going to be a very special game in the series and it will blow our minds"?. Well yes it is going to blow our minds if it's worse than 6, but seriously I actually kinda enjoyed 6 as an action TPS game. But nevertheless ofc I expect RE7 to finally return to the franchise's roots and be a single player game again.

As for the E3 I think there's only 1 game confirmed by Capcom so far which is Street Fighter V.

wayne

There is an interesting post on Julia Voth's Instagram regarding this
https://instagram.com/p/zBveerLqTv/

Our first guess is obviously that it has something to do with Jill being in RE 7. Unfortunately Julia denied that it was for RE, she said it was for other project (but she could be bluffing/trying to hide it of course who knows). So there is a chance that if Jill is in RE 7 then we will have Julia Voth's face model again.

Also, didn't REV2 producer say that RE 7 "is going to be a very special game in the series and it will blow our minds"?. Well yes it is going to blow our minds if it's worse than 6, but seriously I actually kinda enjoyed 6 as an action TPS game. But nevertheless ofc I expect RE7 to finally return to the franchise's roots and be a single player game again.

As for the E3 I think there's only 1 game confirmed by Capcom so far which is Street Fighter V.

Maybe yeah hasnt been the first time they try hide stuff like that from us but think about it what else could she really be doing it for?? Tbh i have a feeling jill will be in 7 because everyone wants to know what happened to her after 5. Revelations is a different series to the main series but its still in the timeline right? Maybe that series is on a lower budget than the numbered ones, i know rev2 is a low budget game maybe that why they changed her face or maybe the contract with julia voth ran out? Maybe they couldnt get her? Could be a number of reasons why they changed her face. i actually liked 6 too it really is no where near as bad as everyone makes it out to be leons campain was done right

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I hope they show us some sort of teaser, because right now (I think) we have nothing to go on but rumors. Unless there is some sort of concept art I'm not seeing :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
That's cool and all, but I hope it's not the only thing about Resident Evil that E3 has in store for us, or else I'll be a little disappointed. Never played Zero myself, but I hear I didn't really miss anything either...

So come on, Capcom, surprise me! Keep remaking and remastering stuff all you wish, but also give me some news about RE7 and DmC 2 while you're at it. And when Zero comes out, please avoid the mistakes you made with the PC version of the first REmaster.

N7Valentine

I hope she'll get her Julia Voth face again. I'd die to see Jill with her beautiful face again. Her eyes were incredibly beautiful :love: Not surprised Chris was staring at them in RE5 xD
Julia's instagram post really caught my interest, tho... Julia Voth face for Jill Valentine in RE7 *crossing fingers*
Jill-fans will love it if that happens, me including

Oh and bring back Patricia Ja Lee as her voice actress!! She did an amazing job :D Michelle Ruff makes her sound like she's on f*cking pain meds xP

Well I do hope Jill returns out of all characters (and Rebecca too!!), because they simply ignored her existence in RE6 and that is something which I can't accept. Also, many of us want to know what happened to her after Africa (Sure she's in rehab, but that long?)

RE6 wasn't that terrible. Sure it wasn't a survival horror game, but it was enjoyable as an action game. Ada's and Leon's campaign were the best, imo. Jake's was meh, but okay, Chris' was the worst. He was incredibly annoying and bitchy and this game made me hate Chris so much. The story made no goddamn sense and it was just WTF the whole time. I don't know who that guy was, but it certainly wasn't the Chris Redfield I know and like! However, he managed to grew back on me, because I replayed RE5. Yes he was boring there, but I really loved him in that game :D

RE6 felt like it didn't know what it wants to be. Chris was Call of Duty, while Leon and Ada were more survival horror and Jake wanted to be RE3 with a mix of CoD

Last edited:

N7Valentine

That's cool and all, but I hope it's not the only thing about Resident Evil that E3 has in store for us, or else I'll be a little disappointed. Never played Zero myself, but I hear I didn't really miss anything either...

So come on, Capcom, surprise me! Keep remaking and remastering stuff all you wish, but also give me some news about RE7 and DmC 2 while you're at it. And when Zero comes out, please avoid the mistakes you made with the PC version of the first REmaster.
Don't worry. I'm pretty sure we'll get infos on RE7 ;) I cannot imagine that they're going to present RE0 only.

N7Valentine

Hey I also heard that we might get a RE2 remake/remaster. Seems like Capcom is listening to their fans after all...
Add to RE3 to that list and I'll die happy xD

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Something I've just been thinking. When the REmake Remaster was announced, a month later we got the news of Revelations 2. Also, Lost In Nightmares was finally made available to PC. These two old games had two key characters for Revelations 2: Barry in REmake and the reference to Alex in Lost In Nightmares. Barry hadn't been seen in a game for a long time and Alex was only mentioned in files in DLC, so some fans wouldn't have heard of them.

We've just had the announcement for RE0. E3 is in one month, with RE7 rumoured to feature. Could Rebecca play a role?

I understand Rebecca was in the REmaster too, but this might be a way for fans who don't know that much about her to become more familiar with her.

This is literally just a theory I've come up with so don't take it seriously. I just thought it's something fun to discuss. :)

wayne

Also i heard that resident evil 7 is supposed to out later this year and resident evil 0 is supposed to release 2016 got me thinking they must nearly be done with 7 and they maybe have a team on resident evil 0 already you know the last 3 years they couldnt of just been working on the remake and revelations 2

wayne

Hey I also heard that we might get a RE2 remake/remaster. Seems like Capcom is listening to their fans after all...
Add to RE3 to that list and I'll die happy xD

Where did you hear that? Is it just from the rumors that are all over the internet? I remember reading that capcom would consider remaking it if there was enough fan support and back last year i think when alyson tweeted that we are the best fan base ever and that shed be in touch soon? Maybe the resident evil at e3 is the resident evil 2 remake :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I doubt that RE7 will come out this year already. If the release date was really that close, the internet would be full of official trailers, leaked story details and other spoilers by now. Remember how we already knew everything about 6 months before we got to play it...

I'm still hoping for an announcement, though.

Top Bottom