• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
10 days left ;)

I think I'm gonna wait and see who's gonna be in 7. Don't wanna be disappointed again as I was with RE6.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
no way will we see a resident evil 7 at E3... Capcom is trying to build up money again by hd-ing their old good games before taking any new risks. I am ok with that for now ! Later I will hope for a resident evil 7 but i am happily awaiting resident evil 0 for my ps4

N7Valentine

I think we gonna see some stuff about RE7 at E3 (They teased about RE7 earlier this year). If not we still have the Gamescom in Germany and the TGS in Japan

Last edited:

wayne

I think we gonna see some stuff about RE7 at E3 (They teased about RE7 earlier this year). If not we still have the Gamescom in Germany and the TGS in Japan

There has to be something, this is the perfect time for them to announce it.
There has been 3 years since 6, also when did they tease us?

wayne

I dont think its all of their games tbh, i dont believe it, if they are announcing resident evil 7 they would of kept it quiet until e3 as a suprise. Even if the leaks are legit they still wont want us knowing about it so they would just stay quiet. Thats just my opinion.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
If I may add, those games that were mentioned are the only PLAYABLE ones. As in you can test them out in a booth that capcom has set up.

All I have to say about this is: We'll see what happens.

N7Valentine

There has to be something, this is the perfect time for them to announce it.
There has been 3 years since 6, also when did they tease us?
Sorry teasing wasn't maybe the right word for it, but Michiteru Okabe said something along the lines "RE7 will be a very special game."

wayne

Sorry teasing wasn't maybe the right word for it, but Michiteru Okabe said something along the lines "RE7 will be a very special game."

Yeah i heard that and to me, him saying that is a big hint that resident evil is in development.

Top Bottom