• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 E3

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
I don't have to tell you that I want to see Jill back more than any other character. I want her Julia Voth face back too. Her face gave Jill a personality and not to mention how sexy Julia Voth is ;) but yeah I just want to know what happened to Jill after Africa, but more specifically her story with Chris after RE5. You know it was weird he didn't mention her in RE6 at all :S But Jill and Claire as main protagonists in RE7? F!YEAH I'm gonna buy it on release date then!!

And I'm certain Jill has met Claire, we just don't know it. I mean, even Piers met Claire.

N7Valentine

A lot of people want Jill and Rebecca to be a team and honestly I fully support this idea ;)

Other than seeing Jill, Claire and Rebecca returning for RE7 I want Capcom to tone down the action for the next game. I want the next RE to scare the living sh*t out of me.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
A lot of people want Jill and Rebecca to be a team and honestly I fully support this idea ;)

Other than seeing Jill, Claire and Rebecca returning for RE7 I want Capcom to tone down the action for the next game. I want the next RE to scare the living sh*t out of me.
If I may add to this, I too, would like it to scare the hell out of me, but not just with cheap jumpscares, I would love to see a creepy atmosphere that puts the player on edge.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
After the last RE was so full of testosterone, I certainly wouldn't mind to see even more female characters in 7. I'm 100% sure that Jill will return (for obvious reasons), Jen's theory about the possible connection between RE7 and the Zero remaster has convinced me that Rebecca might be there too, Sherry is now an agent and therefore qualified for kicking some more zombie butts, Revelations 2 has introduced a new female villain who is likely to appear again, and Claire can't be too far off either if/when Alex (or what's left of her) returns. It would be a dream come true for me if all those ladies came together in one game.

Then again, it could also backfire and create an unnecessarily complicated (and still stupid) story like 6, so I'll be careful with my wishes...

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Where do you guys think RE7 is going to take place? I can't imagine it'd be another Mansion or Police station.

e_etu

Soram ~
15 days 22 hours and 7 minutes to E3
tumblr_m703wkrnwt1qi59tso1_r1_500.gif

But i will be sad if capcom wont reveal REsident evil 7 :(

N7Valentine

If I may add to this, I too, would like it to scare the hell out of me, but not just with cheap jumpscares, I would love to see a creepy atmosphere that puts the player on edge.
Yes and yes, Scrumpeh ;) Couldn't agree more.

Jumpscares are fun but the right atmosphere is far more important. Both Revelations games were heading in the right direction, tho. The main games should do the same.

N7Valentine

I've been thinking and who do you think will be a villian in RE7?

My guess would be some new guy/gal
and the next one I'll put in a spoiler tag
Jessica and Raymond. Why? They're still alive and Neil mentioned the FBC in Revelations 2. So the FBC could be a faction we'll fight against with. I rule out Natalia/Alex, cuz she's still too young, imo. I highly doubt we're gonna kill a kid/teenager.

As for characters. As much as I want Jill, Rebecca & co as leads returning for RE7, something tells me that Chris Redfield will be there too as a main protagonist. No kidding. But that's what my intuition tells me and so far it never failed me. That's just my prediction, however.

What do you think?

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
At this point, I feel as if they are going to go all out with this one and just throw in a bunch of old and new faces. I think we are going to see Rebecca this time around. It's been far too long.

Also: 11 days until E3!

Last edited:

wayne

At this point, I feel as if they are going to go all out with this one and just throw in a bunch of old and new faces. I think we are going to see Rebecca this time around. It's been far too long.

Also: 11 days until E3!

There was a rumor a while back that resident evil 7 would have a all star cast for mercenaries tho i have no idea if its true or not.

Top Bottom