• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Pet Peeves

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Basically, are there one or two things that really annoy the hell out of you?
Post 'em here but please keep the profanity's to a low level :)

Mine are:
Racist people
People who have to shout to talk to someone next to them
People who ruin a day for another
Xbox Live '1337' players who brag, but shut up when you use a sniper to get a headshot and kick you from a game.

A_Wesker123

The Original
Racists
Selfish people
People who think it's cool to swear ALL the time
Text speak

I could go on but i'll stop there :p

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
A_Wesker123;38186 said:
Racists
Selfish people
People who think it's cool to swear ALL the time
Text speak

I could go on but i'll stop there :p

Oh God, I despise the highlighted ones too, mate.

lul dis iz so kl yh
GRR!!
Speak English!
And the 'people who think it's cool to swear all the time'...
God, get 'yerself a dictionary without swear words, located in the 2 and up section!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Jerks who drive up your ass on the highway. It annoys the hell about of me. No, I'm not going to risk getting another ticket just so you can drive a little bit faster. And then there's people who swerve in and out of lanes too. And then people who cut infront of you and slow way down. Makes me so mad, aha. Actually, all bad drivers just sums that up.

Yeah, apart from driving, I don't really have any other pet peeves. Well, maybe people who leave their dogs/babies in the car. That annoys the hell out of me too.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
La Femme Fatale;38201 said:
Jerks who drive up your ass on the highway. It annoys the hell about of me. No, I'm not going to risk getting another ticket just so you can drive a little bit faster. And then there's people who swerve in and out of lanes too. And then people who cut infront of you and slow way down. Makes me so mad, aha. Actually, all bad drivers just sums that up.

Yeah, apart from driving, I don't really have any other pet peeves. Well, maybe people who leave their dogs/babies in the car. That annoys the hell out of me too.

You and my brother would get on veeeeeeeeeeeeery well indeed!
ANd I agree with the babies in car/dogs in car thing. I hate seeing that.

Hoady

Well it depends on what type of dog it is and leaving your baby in the car is so stupid lol.

But yeah what grinds my gears when people think there so tough so they make a big attitude of themselves and try to pick on people smaller then them weather this be online or in the flesh.Bloody wimps!They will always be the first who get wrecked.

I also don't like it when people mistreat animals physically some people are real harsh you know.

Another is public transport.Depressed people everywhere its a room full of strangers no one makes eye contact or says a word its pretty terrible down here anyway especially the traino itself its a real hellhole you know fights,"change for the bus"*buys a bottle of wine*, alot of the drivers are miserable.Cheer up people!

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Lol. Pretty much all my top pet peeves have been posted.

Xbox Live '1337' players who brag, but shut up when you use a sniper to get a headshot and kick you from a game
Ha! Couldn't help but think of Call of Duty 4 when you mentioned that. Except, instead of you getting kicked, the host quits and everyone in the game gets booted to the lobby. :(

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hoady;38223 said:
I also don't like it when people mistreat animals physically some people are real harsh you know.
Amen. I hate to see people hurt animals, it absolutely breaks my heart. I don't understand how people can do that and live with themselves afterwards. It's disgusting.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Steve;38227 said:
Lol. Pretty much all my top pet peeves have been posted.

Ha! Couldn't help but think of Call of Duty 4 when you mentioned that. Except, instead of getting booted, the host quits and everyone in the game gets booted to the lobby. :(

I hate that =(
So dammed annoying :(
I mean, just play the game!
People these days are like a bunch of Christiano Ronaldos.

Nosophoros

People who talk crap to get you to fight them and then lose the fight.
People who have boyfriends/girlfriends, but still mess with other guys/girls.
Dip users (I puke after smelling dip)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
La Femme Fatale;38234 said:
Amen. I hate to see people hurt animals, it absolutely breaks my heart. I don't understand how people can do that and live with themselves afterwards. It's disgusting.

I utterly, and totally agree with the two of you.

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;38234 said:

Yeah i've seen a share of it hey some people are blatantly nasty.You could say i'm a bit of an animal lover especially cats.:lol:

Alucard;38240 said:
Dip users (I puke after smelling dip)

Lol well it depends some dip is just glorious while some is plain hideous.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Hoady;38248 said:
Yeah i've seen a share of it hey some people are blatantly nasty.You could say i'm a bit of an animal lover especially cats.:lol:

You are my new best friend. I've written soo many papers about animal rights/welfare, I think my professors are getting tired of it, lol. I can't even kill animals in video games lmao, which makes RE 5 kinda difficult without a partner, haha.

That's awesome that we have quite a few animal lovers on this forum. Makes me happy. :D

Godammlover

Atm, I have one very big peev.
It's this prick who's been inlove with my GF for over 2years, turns around to me and says I don't trust her and that I don't love her.
I swear to god if he carries on, I'm going to put a shovel in the back of his head.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Godammlover;38270 said:
Atm, I have one very big peev.
It's this prick who's been inlove with my GF for over 2years, turns around to me and says I don't trust her and that I don't love her.
I swear to god if he carries on, I'm going to put a shovel in the back of his head.
take pictures afterwards for me, i want to see. :] joking.. sorta..
my peeves are... waking up at 1am lol it really blows. other then that..

I dont like the way police act, they can be really rude sometimes an it just makes me nervous lol because I get quite angry about it an police just act like assholes so they can do whatever they want sorta thing, it just makes me so mad because sometimes they totaly abuse there power.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
RE5.;38285 said:
I dont like the way police act, they can be really rude sometimes an it just makes me nervous lol because I get quite angry about it an police just act like assholes so they can do whatever they want sorta thing, it just makes me so mad because sometimes they totaly abuse there power.

I know what you mean, some cops totally abuse their power. This actually happened to me and my roomie last year; we were driving home together and a cop pulled us over for speeding. He told her he wouldn't give her a ticket if she gave him a kiss, and I was like 'uh, no way, ticket please.' She took it to court though, thank goodness.

But yeah, there are definitely quite a few assholes out there.

Trinity

Hair...Eeeek...Seeing it on the floor,the tub..Aww freaks me out.
Girls who make pictures in the caffe toilet,posing and uploading them up on Facebook...Morons.
People who shout on the phone...
People who shout
Being in a row with old people
Smelly people
Old people talk
Couples making out in public
My room.
Hahaha I could go to infinity and beyond

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sports. TV and radio stations tries to kill us with all the sports games. The worst is Sundays. Arrggh! Discovery and National Geographic and BBC World keeps me alive.

Trinity;38364 said:
Old people talk
What's wrong with old people talking? :huh:

Top Bottom