• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Pet Peeves

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
some old people are quite erm.. oblivious to what there saying sometimes so im going to agree because on a certain level I understand lol..

@goddamlover, haha nice >8)

something else that anoys me is when people are persistant, that can get anoyying after awhile.

Hoady

RE5.;38285 said:
take pictures afterwards for me, i want to see. :] joking.. sorta..
my peeves are... waking up at 1am lol it really blows. other then that..

Man i woke up at 5:00pm!I had such a good sleeping pattern for a few weeks then the weekend comes and i have a late one, i end up not being able to fall asleep to 7:30 in the morning.Freakin disaster.

Romero;38373 said:
What's wrong with old people talking? :huh:

Nah man desperate housewives are certainly worse my mate is 17 he simply went to the liquor store the other day to buy a can of premix Jim Beam after work.Now this is a real normal routine for him and this american housewife who lives 3 houses away from me charges up in her car, to the front counter"THIS KID IS NOT 18, HE IS TO YOUNG TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL, I WILL CALL THE POLICE."

I mean jeez shes been sitting at home for years doing nothing but chores so they have nothing to do and attack at any moment to be a community hero or feel good about themselves.Really just p*** off the owner already obviously knows,hes a local who just wants a drink after work who is responsible and is only a few months away from 18 and your going to get the damn local managers fined 1000s of dollars.Its like why should it bother you?And this isn't only angry lonely housewives this can involve anyone who thinks there upholding good by doing this.But ok we reach an extent of course, but you can tell this guy is no trouble and please do you have to make such a scene so EVERYONE CAN HERE YOU?

Its also these kinds of people that have been making motorbike traps which includes boards of nails stuck onto trees and wires across main dirt paths and these people are probably respected old people in the community with high standards and etiquette who are sick of the motorbikes but man setting up boarded nail traps is just outrageous.

And thats what really pets my peeves.

Nosophoros

Yeah my living room, sister's, and parent's tvs have all of the channels, but mine only has fox and abc so I'm pretty much screwed until family guy or american dad comes on.

Hoady

Alucard;38387 said:
Yeah my living room, sister's, and parent's tvs have all of the channels, but mine only has fox and abc so I'm pretty much screwed until family guy or american dad comes on.

LOL jokes man just use the living room i don't even have foxtel/cable/pay tv(you know the yearn).

dark_zero

when youtubers listen to a song and start posting arguments on which band is better/emo/gay/etc it annoys me to death

racist people

drunks

Tallahassee

my pet peeves
gay people
racist people
when they say its a new episode every week i get ready to watch the new episode but its actually a rerun

Nosophoros

I don't mind regular gays, but I dispise.... I think they're called "flaming gays", meaning they're super gay and open about it.

I also hate third wheels. My older brother for example hangs out with this couple at school and he's the only one who hasn't realized that he's a third wheel.

Godammlover

A_Wesker123;38710 said:
I don't have anything against gays but if they prance around and are really open about it then it does annoy me.

Why?
I don't get that statement and I could physically tear you apart atm.

Is it bad for people to be open about who they are? So what if they're gay. At least they're comfortable with it and proud enough not to give a crap what other people think.
Your basically saying if a gay man, acts gay. It's wrong lol. That's like saying if someone proper acts straight they're annoying.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Godammlover;38781 said:
Why?
I don't get that statement and I could physically tear you apart atm.
Okay, easy there. It's okay to disagree and to discuss it but statements like these are a tad inappropriate; he didn't say he was against it, only that it annoyed him. :)

This probably isn't a great topic to get into on a forum, it usually never ends well and I can't see this one being much of an exception. :) But, if y'all want to, I'd suggest making a new thread. :)

Anyway, as for other pet peeves. Erm, when you go to the theatre and someone really tall sits infront of you. I mean, it's okay in a movie theatre 'cause you just move... but, in an actual theatre with pre-assigned seats it sucks ass. Maybe just because I'm really short, and it always seems as if the tallest people attending always, always sit infront of me. :confused:

Godammlover

Okay, easy there. It's okay to disagree and to discuss it but statements like these are a tad inappropriate; he didn't say he was against it, only that it annoyed him.

Lol.
My bad, just having a tad problem atm. I can't sleep, so I'm up.
Eyes are burning like hell D:

Top Bottom