• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your future existence in this world

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Dramatic title, but I just want to get to know more about you guys :) Like, jobs, if you go to school, you have a psychotic cat, you are a damn good cook,

com'on guys and girls, join the fun!

Allright, allright I'll start,
Well I'm in my final year of school as I'm studying for Chief Engineer. Can't wait 'til I'm done, and start working again. Love to workingout, play games (duuh), and such :p
My cat is 18 years old (no kidding, he becomes 18 in June) :p

Well I can't think about anything more to share, sooo-- 1-2-3-GO!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Ooh! Drama! :lol:

Er...well I'm ancient (27), I have two kids, a husband and a dog that just won't do the decent thing and die. I'm a company director and trustee for a charity for the blind and visually impaired. I'm a crap gamer but still love it and I'm also a big fan of old-school kids TV. I've been a born-again Christian for nearly 23 years, I sing in my church's band every other week and one of these days I will get around to finishing at least one of my stories just sitting on my computer :lol:

Mr Sunshine

Actually, I'm in the first year of university "studying" informatics and telecommunications. It takes four years to finish it but I don't think I'll be that quick. However I really want to complete it as soon as possible and we'll see what I'll do next.

I really want to get my driving license too even though I haven't started lessons yet! I will be going to university much faster.

Currently I'm living with my parents which sucks! Many of my friends from school have moved because of uni, but not me. :(

Trinity

I've started uni this year so I moved away. I'm studying architecture. I long walks on the beach and world peace. Actually no. I love gaming,drawing (d'oh) drinking coffee with my friends,lots and lots of it. I haven't slept for ages. Have a dog,american stafordshire,and she's insane. No wonder.

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
Since I drunk right now, I won't wright as much :p

For me at least I can't handle more school. I'm glad I'm done in a few months, and start working full time. I'm planing to move to USA if I get a job in the Mexico gulf, but we'll see what happens ;)

To those who dies one day, 2012 is just around the corner ;)

Angel, Wow. You have a lot to do. Full time work, charity, kids and so on. That's work :p Kudos to you.

Best advice, move out. Start your own life, even if it's hard it pays off in the longrun. Make choises, and stick by it :)

Have a great weekend, and "Carpe Diem" :)

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
echoey;69458 said:
Hey man, what you been drinking? :p whiskey vodka?
you sound like your on a nice level haha

Haha, Beer and some whisky... and some shots... and cognac... and more beer :p You know the drill ;)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm going to be 21 in two weeks, I'm currently finishing up my third year in university. I'm studying Political Science, and I plan to write the LSATs (Law School Admissions Test) sometime in the next two years. I've worked front desk and reservations, something which I hope never to do again. I live on my own; I have an extensive collection of shoes, a walk-in closet, and the walls in my living room are lime green. I also believe that Ralph Fiennes is the most beautiful man to ever walk the planet, especially in the early 90s.

Trinity

Oh LFF,you're only one year older than me.. Gosh, I thought you were older (no offence ) :)

@ Angel: Congrats on your baby. I suppose it sleeps and eats all the time.. Saw the pics,he looks cute,as possible,considering I dislike babies :)

Mr Sunshine

The doctor told me to avoid heights and I feel like I have a mountain to climb.

Life seems to be starting now and I'm too bored to do anything.

L

Lurker
I plan on taking animation development courses in my rotation period in a few months. Once I get to the 8'th grade im going to do simple level development and since I would have taken all other classes before that make a simple 3-4 level game. In high school I'm going to learn German, French, And spanish as i plan on becoming a game designer and i will need multiple languages to release. I will get others to do other languages. If I can also learn Japanese as i plan to work with Konami. Man some Japanese games are the best.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Trinity;69546 said:
@ Angel: Congrats on your baby. I suppose it sleeps and eats all the time.. Saw the pics,he looks cute,as possible,considering I dislike babies :)
I'm not a fan of babies either, to be fair.

And it's very nice of you to say the pics are cute but let's be honest here - he looks like a bag of smashed crabs. Like EVERY SINGLE NEWBORN baby does.

Now he's 6 months old, he looks better...but his head is enormous. He looks like one of those bobblehead toys you can get :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
At least your babys healthy, fair enough they smell and cry and stuff Ive got a mate who's having some problems with his girl, the babys head is small and they are not sure if its a problem . Its nothing to do with me though Im not even going to go into it because he's one of my mates, and I dont know the details.

I dont dislike babys they are just hard work! They are very clumsy and have to be looked after you need lots of energy and sence lol. I did some baby sittin for a friend once his new gf has like 5 kids haha there good as gold haha proper little boys fighting each other and s***. xD

my future exsitance, I wonna get big like chris xD

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I agree, at least my son is healthy. The last two we were expecting weren't and died before birth so I was stressing all through this pregnancy, expecting it to all go wrong again. And then he came out asleep, of all things, and I thought he was dead until they poked him enough to make him cry. Then he went back to sleep again :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Wow!! that must have been a very tence moment for you, you must have been so pleased to see him cry but now he's older you probaly want him to stfu xD

Thats how it works.
Sorry for your losses. Thats happend to my mum, only once, I think she is expecting to see her unborn baby in heaven or something.. crazy I dunno she is religious lol Im not sure if she still feels that way now.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Angel;69616 said:
I agree, at least my son is healthy. The last two we were expecting weren't and died before birth so I was stressing all through this pregnancy, expecting it to all go wrong again. And then he came out asleep, of all things, and I thought he was dead until they poked him enough to make him cry. Then he went back to sleep again :lol:

That is amazing! He was actually asleep?? My mom says my brother came out screaming like a banshee, while I came out all quiet and just staring at everyone. :lol:

I can't imagine how it must feel losing a child like that..and you haven't even been able to hold it and just look at it's precious little face. My mom lost two babies between me and my brother as well.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Angel;69587 said:
I'm not a fan of babies either, to be fair.

And it's very nice of you to say the pics are cute but let's be honest here - he looks like a bag of smashed crabs. Like EVERY SINGLE NEWBORN baby does.
I'm not a big fan of babies, they often look like mini monsters, but I saw your baby in your signature and he looked so lovely!

Angel;69616 said:
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. :( :( It must have been lightening to hear the first cry.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
tremor;69619 said:
That is amazing! He was actually asleep?? My mom says my brother came out screaming like a banshee, while I came out all quiet and just staring at everyone. :lol:

I can't imagine how it must feel losing a child like that..and you haven't even been able to hold it and just look at it's precious little face. My mom lost two babies between me and my brother as well.
They were twins and died within two weeks of each other - it's very very rare and was a bit of a shock. Afterwards I was told I'd probably not be able to have kids for a long time - 5 months later, I found out I was expecting Jake :lol:

His birth was unexpectedly quick and I was only given one shot of pain killers which made him doze off - when his sister was born 8 years ago, she was screaming her head off, but then she did take 46 hours as opposed to less than 2 :lol:
Romero;69698 said:
I'm terribly sorry to hear that. :( :( It must have been lightening to hear the first cry.
It was a huge relief - but I was so tired and a bit stunned at it being all over so quickly, I didn't think about it much until later on when I was settled on the postnatal ward.

Top Bottom