• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your expectations for the Afterlife Movie

Expectation in RE Afterlife

• I have a good expectation.

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • I have a bad expectation.

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters

ConvictedMP5

the new movie is just going to add on to the big pile of s**t of the horrible RE movies. degenaration was great but the other 3 sucked so hard! im really not looking forward to this new one at all :mad:

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
They should remake the movies with the name "Biohazard" and have it follow the cannon story. They could make a movie out of RE0/RE1 and a movie out of RE2/RE3. Although it would be kind of difficult because there would be multiple main characters. Anyways f*** the live action movies! Each sequel was worst than the last. The first wasn't all that bad actually. Apocalypse sucked because it was all action and no horror and Extinction was even worse. I want another CG movie made by Capcom!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
the fact i saw "jill may be back" made me want to boycott this film already.
the character of jill valentine has been officially ruined in the movie.

Xcessive_Evil

I expect to wait maybe a year after release to watch it. When I do finally watch it, I'll die a little more inside and then open a can of acid rounds to pour in my eyes to hopefully get the visuals of that movie out of my head. :S

SamuraiEdge

Wow there is going to be alot of disapointed people, I refuse to pay to watch this movie. Any Hardcore Re fan should do the same. It's because of so many people buying tickets to see these movies that an ACTUAL RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE has never happened. Stop being so lame and giving them a reason to make another.

Rain

I'm excited. I just really could do without Alice's ... insane powers in Extinction and the end of Apocalypse. To me, that's just over the top. But I'm a strong support of the movies...well owning ResidentEvilMovies.net what the hell would you expect? Milla's fantastic though.

~Excella~

Premium
I easily have bad expectations. They did it 3 times and haven't gotten it right yet so I have no hopes for Afterlife.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
*sigh* I wish I could say I have high expectations for this one. But they're really going to have to step it up. The first movie, for me, seemed closer to the video games. I loved Apocalypse because...well, because I think Oded Fehr is incredibly sexy and did well playing Carlos, in my opinion. I didn't really like Extinction too much. And how dare they kill off Carlos! *beats movie crew with 2x4*

Feng-Hi

I'm not expecting too much, I think the series as it is needs a massive reboot. Possibly follow the games for storyline and see where that goes. Also think Paul Anderson waters things down too much (AvP was good but a little kiddie-friendly especially when you look at the source material).

Someone needs to take a step back and just reboot.

The thing is it has a fan base (I shan't lie I own the trilogy plus Degeneration) and whilst there are fans and consumers they will make more.

For non-RE films (the trilogy that is) they DO offer entertainment. Maybe not RE as we'd like so I agree the names shouldn't be RE and possibly they would fly even better. I say this as the third is my favourite but I just don't see it as RE, I see it as a simple post-apocalyptic horror-action fest.

Zombie Enclave

It's going to suck. Paul Anderson doesn't have the attention span to learn about the real storyline and not his Super-Duper Zombie Killer! thing he has going on, he can't make a good movie.

Unless he has a bunch of zombies being killed in thousands of ways. Oh, wait...

LordGolbez

I Really Don't Know What To Expect But As A Movie I Might Like It, But Like Some Of The Others It Let Me Down After The First.

SamuraiEdge

Fallen91;66471 said:
My expectations for the Afterlife movie are so low that I think I will watch it after my life!

Lol, I love this! When they put random reviews on the front of posters and dvd cases this should be on the case for Afterlife.

leon83

What to expect ???? proberly the same crap has the first 3 films you know i cant even defend one of them at all.

Hoady

Well i've mentioned it enough but as most know i hate alice,actor included and i don't think i have to show that motorbike picture again.Considering what happened at the end of the last movie i just have no desire in watching it and have no expectations but somehow these things just appear out of nowhere so i probably will see it eventually.

Top Bottom