• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know you have played Resident Evil to much when...

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
You know you've played Resident Evil toooooooo much when you look over at one of your best friends and they're crying, and not from emotion, but lack of blinking..

Or when you dream in Resi Style, via long creepy hallways and Stabing stuff. I don't know how many times I have Dreampt in the Resident evil world.

Drake Sykes Hellion

I took a dream tour of the mansion once...twas epic...till the zombies came and I was unarmed.

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you develop a fear of manstions.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you walk into your home and the "safe room music" comes on.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you find brains in your pantry.

T-Virus Injected

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you decide to try and mix red and green plants to help you feel better when you get a cold or get hurt

Wesker_xSTARSx

You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you get into a fight irl and quote RE lines to try and sound intimidating/cool.

Wesker_xSTARSx

[SPOILER]
And you know you've REALLY played too much Resident Evil when you've gotten so in depth with the story archs that you actually cried and reached out towards the television screen screaming "No!" when Luis dies in RE4.

Drake Sykes Hellion

Wesker_xSTARSx;72607 said:
You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you get into a fight irl and quote RE lines to try and sound intimidating/cool.

...It worked when I did it.

Anywho. You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you thrust punch someone in the hopes of knocking back fifteen feet.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You know you have played too much RE when you never run out of ideas of what to post in this topic.

Hoady

You know you have played to much Resident Evil when you wonder why the door leading outside didn't give you a load screen.

Top Bottom