• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know you have played Resident Evil to much when...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
When you die because you have not drank water or ate food for some days.

tequila

Bottle Lover
You know you play RE too much when ......

you see men in white protective suits you think they're coming for you to make u into a tyrant

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
tremor;68484 said:
when you end up in jail because you were caught shooting innocent crows.
In jail for shooting crows? :lol:
I think we have a bounty for shooting them. They are guilty not innocent. :p

You know you have played too much when you see a grasshopper or a mantis and mistakes it for a baby novistador.

bruno

Chief Researcher
When you go up to the roof using the stairs to activate the elevator's power so you can reach the 3rd floor...:blink:

O(+>

...When you get phone calls and answer them with "Seven minutes...seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you..."

weskersbarber

when you get an injection at the medics and think you can die and come back to life with superhuman powers.so then you go kill yourself but unsurprisingly you didnt come back to life

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
When you're getting tired of the game.

(Ha wasn't that logic blah. :sleep:)

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
when you are afraid to go down you're hallway when its dark and theres a thounder storm outside, making the lightning you're only source of light in your house.

Hauge

The Norwegian Dude
when you see blood on the floor, and say: "Hope this isn't Chris's blood"

(man, my sucked. :p )

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
when you fear that everytime you're closet doors shake a zombie will jump out of it and try to eat you!! ((sadly I've done this, one of my cats got stuck in my closet and he began scratching at the door trying to get out, and it scared the sh*t outta me! I couldnt sleep in my room for a week!))

Top Bottom