• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You know you have played Resident Evil to much when...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
When you dream about weapon upgrades and zombies. When these dreams occurs both at night and day.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
when you think selling weapons, and such from the inside of your coat is a reasonable career.

bruno

Chief Researcher
When you see a hot girl and say: 'you'd fit nicely into a sandwich'

EDIT: Now that i read that again, i must warn you that i was solely thinking about RE when i wrote that...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
bruno;68264 said:
When you see a hot girl and say: 'you'd fit nicely into a sandwich'

:lol:

when you greet every possible "Chris" you know and scream "CHRIS!!!" at them like Wesker does. :p

bruno

Chief Researcher
When you rip a page off from a book and think 'perhaps that was the most important part'

Mr Sunshine

bruno;68273 said:
When you rip a page off from a book and think 'perhaps that was the most important part'

I think it's a very clever one if I got it right!

It's a sarcasm to all item based games(not only RE). Out of all your surroundings the items you eventually pick are the ones you will need! ;)

..when an impetuous dog attacks you and you think "No matter. I will pass it by to save ammo".

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
when you think arranging a series of books in your bookcase will reveal a secret door.

bruno

Chief Researcher
v iBaxter;68276 said:
i didn't get that one what game is that from :confused:

Fallen91;68282 said:
I think it's a very clever one if I got it right!

It's a sarcasm to all item based games(not only RE). Out of all your surroundings the items you eventually pick are the ones you will need! ;)

..when an impetuous dog attacks you and you think "No matter. I will pass it by to save ammo".

I don't know if that is from the original RE or only in the DC version, but Barry says something like that in a cutscene.

Top Bottom