• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 wtf????

Tallahassee

today i was playing re5 on veteran with inf ammo no vest and no healing items. id been hit multiple times and was near dyng status. it was the part in the beiginning right after you kill the first guy here if you kill everyone you get a 3000 gem. all the enemies were dead and a chicken attacked me and killed me...no death status.nothing... how is that posible?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Not sure, never happened to me, but I heard another person say the exact same thing happened to them...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Ahh shucks Mr. I sorry...

failswing.gif
:D

On a serious note though, that does suck........
giggly.gif

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I've been killed a few times on Veteran courtesy of a chicken. It's more embarrassing than anything else so I have to pretend that there was someone no one else saw but me who sneaked up and shot/stabbed me...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha, this has never happened to me yet. I knew something good was eventually going to come out of me boycotting KFC. :lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
darkness;45383 said:
today i was playing re5 on veteran with inf ammo no vest and no healing items. id been hit multiple times and was near dyng status. it was the part in the beiginning right after you kill the first guy here if you kill everyone you get a 3000 gem. all the enemies were dead and a chicken attacked me and killed me...no death status.nothing... how is that posible?
Killed by a frickn' chickn' ?? LOL! :lol:

Angel;45700 said:
I've been killed a few times on Veteran courtesy of a chicken. It's more embarrassing than anything else so I have to pretend that there was someone no one else saw but me who sneaked up and shot/stabbed me...
Lmao, that's too funny. :lol::lol: :p

Keano1981

I've also been killed by a chicken as well on RE5. Most annoying, but if you want a laugh at the chickens expense, use the Grenade launcher with the electric ammo - serves them right!

K.

We Are Ninja

I haven't been killed one, but I have been attacked. The first level while you're fighting the mob (or afterwards) the two chickens in the pen get fiesty... The first time it happened, I was like WTF was that?? Now, I always make it a point to kill them before I move on.

Though, if we're talking about the same place, (first level, first few minutes of the game...) I dunno how you got yourself into dying status that early into the game with infinite ammo... o_O

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What kind of chickens is it? I picture a small yellow angry chicken but I think it must be more to it...

Are they mutated giant chickens with virus or plaga?

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
Romero;70077 said:
What kind of chickens is it? I picture a small yellow angry chicken but I think it must be more to it...

Are they mutated giant chickens with virus or plaga?

No they're normal chickens, they just don't like people shooting at them, so they'll attack you.

We Are Ninja

Yah, it's just one hit; They jump up, peck you angrily, then they run off. The higher the difficulty, the more damaging the peck...

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i remember dieing by the chickens in the PRisan no mercy, i was hiding by the some 10 chickens and they all just attacked and killed me :O

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
ProtoTypeRaavyn;70080 said:
No they're normal chickens, they just don't like people shooting at them, so they'll attack you.
LMFAO! :lol:

These chickens sounds like comedy. :p

Wesker_xSTARSx

I can explain this one... First off, if you are blinking red and get hit while your partner is also hit to the ground or put in a dying-mode situation... then it skips the sequence and puts you at dead. Howevver, I this is not the true answer of your problem. If you are hit multiple times at the blinking red status... as in you were at dying, saved, then hit again, dying, saved and so forth... You'll have so little life that the next "put at dying" status is an instant kill.

Top Bottom