• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Worth playing?

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

well you cant call yourself a resident evil fan until you own at least the big five now can you? xD

what are you waiting for a T-Virus outbreak? go buy it already ^^

Ms.Redfieldgirl

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;38118 said:
well you cant call yourself a resident evil fan until you own at least the big five now can you? xD

lol. I have all of them.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;38118 said:

more like 1-3, 4 and 5 stray away from the genre

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Someone with the name Nemisis ought to be on the good side!!
And maybe he is. You just never gave him a chance.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Maybe he just has ADHD and needs medicine and care. :)

I think this thread is convincing me that I need all the old games in the main series. Will give it more thought though.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
La Femme Fatale;38214 said:
He's just misunderstood. He never wanted to hurt anybody. :p

Really....except he comes at you with a rocket launcher, several times in an attempt to blow you up!!!:lol:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yeah... except those times... uh... he was just trying to help, I mean- what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, right? :p I'm sure that was it :lol:

strikesback5

Selenatripox;35365 said:
Ive watched several You tube videos showing people playing this game and it seems pretty good. ;)

So i wanted to ask you "RE game experts", is it worth the money?

RE3 is fun, I would recommend it (the graphics aren't perfect though).

djbudsmoke

Romero;37956 said:
I can't have a version with sucky controls. It's gonna be the PS2 then.
What about the camera angles?

The thing about that is no matter which system you play it on, the controls will suck. Don't take it the wrong way. I LOVE the older RE games with a passion. It's just the controls sucked when the game was fresh so 10 years later might be a shock for someone who has never played. The reason I played these games is for the story and the feel. Cameras and controls are horrible, but the story is awesome. By far one of the better games except for that damn Nemesis :D

PsychoJill

The games top notch classic RE so hell yea its worthe a go. But if you are all about graphics you should buy a copy of the game and play it using an emulator so the graphics look alot better.

rocklikebrucelee

Selenatripox;35365 said:
Ive watched several You tube videos showing people playing this game and it seems pretty good. ;)

So i wanted to ask you "RE game experts", is it worth the money?

I'm sorry, but If was near you I'd slap you! lol
It's a great game! like any other RE game out there... :D go ahead and buy it! My guess, is that you already did. So sorry for the late answer!

cobrastrike

Worth playing? Absolutely. It doesn't beat the RE1 Gamecube remake, in my opinion, but still. The game is awsome untill you experiance what I am called the most horrible difficulty curve of all time. What I mean by this, is there's no normal mode. In easy mode, you have virtualy all weapons to start with. You start with an Assault Rifle and two extra magazines in the item box, along with a shotgun, and a magnum, I believe. You also start with 250 Pistol Rounds. On top of all that, you have an infinite number of ink ribbons to start with. Enemies are extremely weak, and even Nemesis can be beaten with relative ease. The game is also overly generous with healing items.
Now, there is no normal mode, as I've said, which means hard is up. You start only with a pistol and 30 rounds, all other weapons have to be found, you need ink ribbons, health items are scarce, and enemies are tougher. One of the Nemesis versions took me two hours to beat. I ended up dying around 15 times, compared to dying not once in easy mode. Basically, be prepared to die frequently.

Top Bottom