• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Resi game is better?

Which Game is Better

• Resident evil

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Resident evil 2

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Resident evil 3:Nemisis

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Resident evil 4

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • rESIDENT EVIL 5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

bruno

Chief Researcher
RE2 - It's one of the best stories and pretty scary. Also, i like the Police station.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Code Veronica and RE-0 left out of the poll. :confused:

I don't have my own opinion yet, but RE4 got the best reviews.

residentevil#1;37943 said:
the mansion
That's not a game...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
She means RE 1.

For me, it's a toss up between Code Veronica and RE 4. But, AussieVeteran made it pretty easy for me to make that decision, haha.

Iced Digger

I'm going to say 3, eventhough 4 was amazing, and the 5th one is currently the one I'm playing. And I'm playing it non-stop. It's tough but I'm going with 3, mainly because I used to play it as a kid constantly.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If we look at quantity (story length/longevity), how would the ranking be? RE4 is pretty big, not sure if RE5 can match it. And the elder games are probably very small compared.
Sometimes quantity makes better.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
if this was a decent poll, and actually had all the resident evil games on it, i would choose code veronica x,
but out of that list 2 or REmake.
probably 2 =)

Trinity

Resident Evil 1 by far. It might be an old timer,but it showed all the things the RE universe was made of.. Plus it had my favourite characters. RE 2 was awsome too,but I'm much more a Chris/Jill fan :)

RE 4 was a bit dissapointing for me,being more an action shooter then the spine chilling horror like it's predecessors.

Godammlover

I personally like RES 1, 2 & 3... After that I started not to like them as much because I miss the PlayStation 1 graphics to be quite honest.

Also I loved the fact you could play Claire / Leon on resi 2, resi 1, you could either start with a gun or find it later. Res3, I loved the merc mini game.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i think it goes like this, if you play RE5 first, and are a fan of new gen over old school, then obviously your going to prefer 5, but oldschool fans like many of us, who have grown up with resident evil are stil hardcore playstation fans =)
i love 1, and REmake, chris's run through is awesome.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I love em all tbh, but nemesis stands out as my top game, mainly because of the nemesis and his unrelenting pursuit throughout the game, it was also the first RE to bring a dodging ability to the table, something I think we were all glad to recieve :)

also without Operation Mad Jackal, there would be no mercs in re4 and re5, so the mercs mode owes a lot to RE nemesis :)

Ms.Redfieldgirl

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;38074 said:
I love em all tbh, but nemesis stands out as my top game, mainly because of the nemesis and his unrelenting pursuit throughout the game, it was also the first RE to bring a dodging ability to the table, something I think we were all glad to recieve :)

also without Operation Mad Jackal, there would be no mercs in re4 and re5, so the mercs mode owes a lot to RE nemesis :)

I agree with you there:)

Top Bottom