• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Resi game is better?

Which Game is Better

• Resident evil

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Resident evil 2

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Resident evil 3:Nemisis

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Resident evil 4

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • rESIDENT EVIL 5

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

A_Wesker123

The Original
My personal favourites are the REmake and Re4.

They're both really the opposite of eachotehr in terms of gameplay and that's kinda why i like them both equally.

The REmake is the perfect example of the old school survival horror genre, whilst RE4 was a completely different, and enjoyable experience as it brought a totally new way to play an RE game.

Also, shouldn't this really be in the Resident Evil general discussion board seeing as it's about all the games and not just RE5? :)

Hoady

Oh i don't know it would be a mix up of Resident Evil Zero and Resident Evil 4.Zero because it was the first i played and had the traditional style with badass graphics and Resident Evil 4 because i've played the game way to many times over the years.As of now RE4 because i didn't complete RE0 but man was it fun.

I'm really close to completing RE2 while its really good the graphics age show meaning the scares don't do much.Still its freakin sick i can't wait to try out nemesis.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I can't believe how even this poll is!

Resident evil ----- 3 votes -- 16.67%
Resident Evil 2 --- 4 votes -- 22.22%
Resident Evil 3 --- 4 votes -- 22.22%
Resident Evil 4 --- 4 votes -- 22.22%
Resident Evil 5 --- 3 votes -- 16.67%

A_Wesker123;38179 said:
Also, shouldn't this really be in the Resident Evil general discussion board seeing as it's about all the games and not just RE5? :)
I think it should...

T-virus

I love RE3! why because you fight zombie in a city! I mean come on! Honestly what more could you ask for?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
its a shame your just constricted to a few streets, and its not more of the open city, that would be sik, but i guess you can't argue with what your given.

aintnoscrub

Premium
YES YES YES!!!
ive always wanted to see that, but it never happens, they had a chance with outbreak to go that way but ruined it.
one day we can only hope to see zomebie role playing game :(

A_Wesker123

The Original
I'd actually love to see Bethesda get the rights to make that game.

With the way they've created the Elder Scrolls and fallout series, they'd do a great job of pulling off a believable Resi experience.

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah they would, but well, chances of that happening are slim to nothing it think..
i don't see why it hasn't been done though, im pretty sure all RE fans think the same, and it would be a major hit.

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I hate to say it but I find it ....a bit bloody insulting that RE4 is anywhere near the original triology in terms of voting, damn RE4 fanboi's/girls that never played 1 2 or nemesis need to go play them already and stop going "re4 is bestist cos i played re4!!" .....Grrr...

aintnoscrub

Premium
Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;38478 said:
I hate to say it but I find it ....a bit bloody insulting that RE4 is anywhere near the original triology in terms of voting, damn RE4 fanboi's/girls that never played 1 2 or nemesis need to go play them already and stop going "re4 is bestist cos i played re4!!" .....Grrr...

i slightly agree with you there, ive mentioned it before, that people who play 4-5 first, tend to fall in love with them, and can't understand why us hardcore fans love the originals, its not all about the graphics.

Godammlover

If I had the chance.
I'd buy the ps1 again, and buy the games.

I still have the Orignal Resident Evil Copy..
residentevillongbox.jpg

And, Tekken the one that came in carboard disc case.. Oh.. What memories.

ResidentZelda

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;38478 said:

feel your pain, my cousin has only played RE4 for the wii and she now considers herself a hardcore fan, that makes me mad!

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Glad you guys understand, I dont mean my rant to be insultive or harmful in anyway, it was more "people need to see the whole picture, before trying to make critism on a piece of art".

For me, I found RE4's story very hollow compared to the likes of the orginal trilogy, with RE2 being the best story and RE Nemesis being the best overall experience.

The whole las plagas idea to me was a very bad one as well, they could have easily just created a stronger strain of the T, G or T-Veronica virus that made zombies more intelligent instead of going for some stupid parasite virus that had nothing to do with RE other than Wesker's interest in it...(A good example of improved zombies was in RE3 Nemesis, the zombies came after you a LOT faster and took some putting down, not to mention they came in groups!)

The only reason I actually Rate 5 higher than 4, is the mercenaries experience feels more "complete" in 5 than it does in 4, and the first and second fights with Wesker....were definatley worth an 11 year wait for....shame they disapointed us with a poor finale....

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

Godammlover;38498 said:
If I had the chance.
I'd buy the ps1 again, and buy the games.

I still have the Orignal Resident Evil Copy..
residentevillongbox.jpg

And, Tekken the one that came in carboard disc case.. Oh.. What memories.

its beautiful!

I currently Have RE: DC with an in-tact and perfectly working RE2 preview demo xD

and no need to buy a ps1, if you have a ps2 you can play em on there, you just need a ps1 memory card to save your games.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S;38679 said:
I currently Have RE: DC with an in-tact and perfectly working RE2 preview demo xD

and no need to buy a ps1, if you have a ps2 you can play em on there, you just need a ps1 memory card to save your games.
Excuse me, but how do you make a PS1 memory card fit in a PS2?

Top Bottom