• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which is worse?

weskerfan

which do you think is more dangerous?

flesh-eating zombies,or killer parasite-possest people.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Dunno... If you are bitten by a zombie, you get infected, but parasite hosts carry weapons...
Zombies are easier to dodge, but, when they reach you, they're far more dangerous... and don't forget they can turn to crimson heads and lickers...

alonecrow

if i have to choose, i will rather avoid parasite-possess people..
yeah, zombie are dangerous in close range, but you can always dodge them while they still far.. with parasite people, you have no idea when they will attack you from far..

Hoady

Parasite people are actually somewhat intelligent so they could like break in to your house easier and use weapons your just fighting a bunch of psychopaths really.

I would rather fight zombies because they have no intelligence they can only eat which gives you the upper hand, parasite people can flank you and still think and crap.i would rather become a parasite person then a zombie though.:p

weskerfan

hey zombie im getting bored of waiting 10 mins for you to walk over tome,so im just gonna shoot yer head off now if you dont mind...(POW)...oh hey there ganados wha...OH ****!(starts running like hell.)

Valmar

Hey, ganados kill you instantly right, then leave your flesh to burn at the stakes. But zombies eat you, its not always the case that you instantly die. You will feel the pain of being eaten alive. So my money is on Zombies

Hashmatt360

I would have to say the parasite people are more dangerous. Due to the fact that they swarm you, and fast! I miss the old days of screwy camera angles and slow moving zombies that you dont even have to shoot if you know how to run. But, i guess that's just the evolution of RE. I do enjoy free aiming, as i can appreciate a head shot much more.

Feng-Hi

I think parasite people are more dangerous simply because they have some intelligence and a zombie is a lump of meat really!

XmetallatemX

The parasite posessed people are more twisted. They yell and they are much faster and dangerous. Defending the cabin in re-4 was frightening. There were a lot of those ****ers and i hated when they climbed up the ladders. Ahhhhhh!

MoleMan

the parasitics are obviously more dangerouse because they are faster and can attack from all ranges, close, medium and long.

Top Bottom