• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Which Do You Like Most?

Which Area Do You Like Most?

• Total voters

Ada-Wong-Fan

The Village cause its not to hard and its alot of fun killin The Zombiees fr the 1st time
p.s i no there nt zombies but i call thm tht so deal wi it :p :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Village is cooler out of those three
haha this thread is OOOLD :p apparently ive already voted though.

Hoady

I dunno i like the first sickass fight in the village with the chainsaw but after that the castle wins.I like it when you first enter and all those people are on the balconies and you get to snipe them(where they shoot you from cannons).Also anywhere that involves enemies and stairs because you shoot them in the shins while there sprinting and they fall down stairs.xD

Island sucked though(except for the regenerators).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah thats true about the sniper part in the castle... leon seems to do the suplex move alot more in that area as well gotta luv da suplex! lol.

Hoady

I like coming from the sewers area and there all in a group having some ceremony its always fun throwing a grenade and if some try to run for the door you get to rifle them in the back.Its also really funny when 1 escapes and the door closes right in front of them.:lol:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm going to have to go with the castle. Religous zealots have always frightened the hell out of me, which I found much scarier than farmers. :p I think the island just kinda dragged on and on for me. So the castle's definitely my fav.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Captain Courageous;36926 said:
I dunno i like the first sickass fight in the village with the chainsaw but after that the castle wins.I like it when you first enter and all those people are on the balconies and you get to snipe them(where they shoot you from cannons).
I agree on this. The Pueblo fight was badass, but the Castle wins. And the cannons you refer to are catapults lol.
I have not seen the Island yet, but nothing can possibly be better than a castle. Awesome castle design, awesome music, awesome gameplay. :D

Captain Courageous;36985 said:
I like coming from the sewers area and there all in a group having some ceremony its always fun throwing a grenade and if some try to run for the door you get to rifle them in the back.Its also really funny when 1 escapes and the door closes right in front of them.:lol:
That's also one of my favorites. They are standing there praying(?), and I get to play "God". :p

Kagara

The village for me. It's always been my favourite, I like the atmosphere around it the most.

Top Bottom